kakaze_blank

Apr 1, 2023
Is there a code to skip a friendship level for a character. My Kali is stuck at 13, the door *Talk* doesn't show up like the walkthrough says. I think some other event may have superseded it and is keeping it from firing, as we can have sex in the shower but I can't use the lets have fun with her. Any help would be appreciated as i don't really want to redo everything else just to unstick this one character.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Is there a code to skip a friendship level for a character. My Kali is stuck at 13, the door *Talk* doesn't show up like the walkthrough says. I think some other event may have superseded it and is keeping it from firing, as we can have sex in the shower but I can't use the lets have fun with her. Any help would be appreciated as i don't really want to redo everything else just to unstick this one character.
Other characters stats being wrong can cause that.
The stats for characters have to be at a specific level to trigger an event, but in cases like yours, that may be because another characters stat is not at the correct level to allow the event to trigger.

Harem Hotel is not a game where you can focus on specific characters.
You need to play all of them equally, or you will find that you can no longer progress at some point in the game.

kakaze_blank

Apr 1, 2023
Other characters stats being wrong can cause that.
The stats for characters have to be at a specific level to trigger an event, but in cases like yours, that may be because another characters stat is not at the correct level to allow the event to trigger.

Harem Hotel is not a game where you can focus on specific characters.
You need to play all of them equally, or you will find that you can no longer progress at some point in the game.
Thanks. She is certainly the lowest friendship level of all my girls as she got stuck before I opened up the second floor. Is there a way to skip her past this one event? Her stats are maxed for all of my open talk options.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Thanks. She is certainly the lowest friendship level of all my girls as she got stuck before I opened up the second floor. Is there a way to skip her past this one event? Her stats are maxed for all of my open talk options.
Altering the stats in Harem Hotel most often breaks the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's already broken. Hard to get much worse. How would I do it?
You don't, you can't fix it, by making it worse. Changing that stat will only break more things. That is the one thing you can't do, those codes are only for testing, they don''t fix things. Also, there is no friendship stat any more. That is relationship level now.

How about you upload your save and let someone take a look before you go trying to make things worse.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Could be that is where we get the water, and why it's so good for the skin. :KEK: Some volcano water or something, rich in minerals.

It could be that there are some crystals down there, and that adds some fairy magic to the water. XD

In our world, there are several types of hot spring water, some are rich in sulfur, silica, calcium, sodium, or bicarbonate, each one claiming to have some different medicinal benefits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So having something unique to this world, would make a lot of sense. It could be something where there are just rumors of water like this, that has some rejuvenating effects, that stem from those crystals (or others like them) being heated in the water deep underground, and infusing itself into the water and granting it mild properties. Maybe we could learn this from one of the fairies soaking in it, and being able to turn invisible while they are wet.
If the fairies turned invisible every time that they got wet, we would never be able to see them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If the fairies turned invisible every time that they got wet, we would never be able to see them.
Only would work if it was the spring water. :KEK:

...and they were trying.

Maybe it's really weak, so they need to be really soaking. XD
And even then, maybe they only go partly transparent.

Last edited:

gyazzie

Aug 31, 2023
I have Kali's In Love trait maxed out, but I can't seem to get nudes from her. Anybody know why or how to fix?

gyazzie

Aug 31, 2023
Have you tried raising her other stats, like her submissiveness or exhibitionism?
Tried increasing some of her other stats, and it eventually worked, thanks. Didn't realize there may be other requirements since the text kept saying "Maybe if she were in love"

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Yeah, I really do believe that A11-y will play a key roll in what is to come.

That gives me an interesting idea, maybe if Kali doesn't get her team hired at Nero, we can hire them personally, to work on our little pet project. Building our own cybernetic bodies, and more.
Yes. Hire the girls and have them work at the hotel. Nothing sexual, just work. I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
How do you feel about no 8th girl? There's already so many roommates and elves and and side girls, and I think everyone likes getting more content with characters they're already familiar with. I like every type of content, but would especially like to see more dungeon, elf, and submission/petplay content.
I like the sporty girl from the bowling event, but getting an 8th one now, with outfits and sex animations and dungeon and house drama might feel a little out of place.
If there has to be another main girl, I think the deadpan riddle girl would make the most sense to add this late. She would be very practical about the whole arrangement, and might be a vehicle to escalate the situation a bit more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
How do you feel about no 8th girl? There's already so many roommates and elves and and side girls, and I think everyone likes getting more content with characters they're already familiar with. I like every type of content, but would especially like to see more dungeon, elf, and submission/petplay content.
I like the sporty girl from the bowling event, but getting an 8th one now, with outfits and sex animations and dungeon and house drama might feel a little out of place.
If there has to be another main girl, I think the deadpan riddle girl would make the most sense to add this late. She would be very practical about the whole arrangement, and might be a vehicle to escalate the situation a bit more.
You're not good with names, are you? :LUL:

rash69

Jul 6, 2017

8th girl you mean Autumn? She was the 8th main girl right?

Reactions: TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
8th girl you mean Autumn? She was the 8th main girl right?
8th (main) girl is Autumn. Yet, I think he mean the possible 9th girl for the 8th room on the second floor.

Also, for all who believes that Minecraft came from the Monjang Studios, I must inform you that this is just a cover story. The real "inventor" is our TheDevian himself, he patted everthing so long on all six sides so that everything was patted down to the simplest cubist form.

So be save and don't pat on the same location for too long!

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
8th (main) girl is Autumn. Yet, I think he mean the possible 9th girl for the 8th room on the second floor.

Also, for all who believes that Minecraft came from the Monjang Studios, I must inform you that this is just a cover story. The real "inventor" is our TheDevian himself, he patted everthing so long on all six sides so that all everything was patted down to the simplest cubist form.

So be save and don't pat on the same location for too long!
Every word that he speaks about TheDevian is the absolute unbiased truth...
And he is likely correct about the person referring to the 8th room.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The last room should be filled before too long, I will have to move my things to another room, you will find me on the third floor from then on!

I am gentle with the ones I like, but if you are mean to someone I like, then I bring all the compressing powers I can muster.
businessman-rubik-cube-head-wearing-suit-holding-his-39991187.jpg d0c1d267-7c7d-4923-8e2f-dfb3ebe461ff_1.1f3d758d8e01a1b3b1bc5498caa3e71f.jpeg

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes