TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh, man, that X-mas elf gave me an idea for a similar holiday in Syl'anar, where their holy figure analog, and his elf slaves, bring presents to all the good boys and girls. Some Gainist tradition that has become almost secular, and lost most of it's original meaning (something that offends some of its more traditional members).

Gaian's Sacred Pathway of Temperance, or as some like to call it, 'G-SPoT'.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
The event is currently bugged.

Try this fix. Just extract it into the /game/ folder inside Harem Hotel and run the game again.
lol, I went on for like 50 (game) days waiting for it to possibly fix itself because I thought I was missing some story requirement

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The lore. I need moar lore.
Okay, here are two in world "drugs", that are not well known.
Ethil is a healing herb.
And Senti is made from a yellow flower that it thought to be extinct, humans used it as a sweetener, and ate it all.

Reactions: rKnight

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Okay, here are two in world "drugs", that are not well known.
Ethil is a healing herb.
And Senti is made from a yellow flower that it thought to be extinct, humans used it as a sweetener, and ate it all.
Head patting is also considered to be a lewd and lascivious act that has proven to be highly addictive.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
At the moment, this is my situation with the girls. For sylvia i understand i have to wait until the next version, but what about Moon? the game tells me i have to spank her 10 times for the next step, but i have only 2/10 done. I have to spank her 10 times in a row, or i have to complete some events in the bar?
1696240354813.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
At the moment, this is my situation with the girls. For sylvia i understand i have to wait until the next version, but what about Moon? the game tells me i have to spank her 10 times for the next step, but i have only 2/10 done. I have to spank her 10 times in a row, or i have to complete some events in the bar?
View attachment 2974372
No, you do not have to wait, the listed events are all in the game now. Talk to her in the Sanctuary.

Go to the lobby in the evening.

Reactions: torresm

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
No, you do not have to wait, the listed events are all in the game now. Talk to her in the Sanctuary.

Go to the lobby in the evening.
I asked because the game said i have done all contents for Silvya. Well, let's do it again and let's see. What about Moon? And for the Sanctuary, i need a specific day/daytime?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I asked because the game said i have done all contents for Silvya. Well, let's do it again and let's see. What about Moon? And for the Sanctuary, i need a specific day/daytime?
For Moon, just keep spanking her in different days. Each spanking session adds to that count, the number of slaps you give doesn't matter (but does change the scenes a bit).

Reactions: TheDevian

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
For Moon, just keep spanking her in different days. Each spanking session adds to that count, the number of slaps you give doesn't matter (but does change the scenes a bit).
About that: the game asked me to get a certain upgrade training for her, but when i check, there's a total different one. No upgrade, no spanks.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes