T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Well, we certainly need some upgrades, starting with some EMP shielding, for both Android and the hotel itself.
Turrets would be interesting, but I would be worried about being hacked, and having someone use them against us.

Information is a challenge right now, with the internet being watched so closely, maybe the fairies would be better, but that depends on if Archon has access to heat censors on most of the cameras. This could seriously limit what they can do right now.

Sanctuary also needs an expand, as I said earlier, we only have one free bed in there, as far as I know, and we need to save more than just Lika.

You left out Maria, she is our other information asset, who might actually be our best option for intel, though she is going to have trouble around F&E's dad. She got lucky there last time, that won't hold up forever (and frankly, they need more practice). That said, with Archon again, and AI facial recognition, that could also be a problem now.

We are at quite the cliffhanger. Lin might even have trouble going out, if someone or something recognizes her... Many lines were crossed last time, big things are happening, and we are along for the ride.
It's not that i left Maria out of the equation, but after seeing F&E questline (and i think their father is highly involved in all the troubles MC is getting on), Security&Intenet safe connection could be a good development. On top of that, even the gym for MC physical development shoulod be required (you have to get muscles, or girls will be in troubles sooner than we think). In other word, i think the next update will be centered more in developing the hotel in order to make it a really safe haven, because i think even the questlines will be heavily influenced based on what you've/have not upgraded. From my game's perspective, the very moment i'll see new upgrades avaible, i'm going to purchase them all, even if this is going to cost me doing late all the questlines. Better safe than sorry (with everything involved).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Well, we certainly need some upgrades, starting with some EMP shielding, for both Android and the hotel itself.
Turrets would be interesting, but I would be worried about being hacked, and having someone use them against us.

Information is a challenge right now, with the internet being watched so closely, maybe the fairies would be better, but that depends on if Archon has access to heat censors on most of the cameras. This could seriously limit what they can do right now.

Sanctuary also needs an expand, as I said earlier, we only have one free bed in there, as far as I know, and we need to save more than just Lika.

You left out Maria, she is our other information asset, who might actually be our best option for intel, though she is going to have trouble around F&E's dad. She got lucky there last time, that won't hold up forever (and frankly, they need more practice). That said, with Archon again, and AI facial recognition, that could also be a problem now.

We are at quite the cliffhanger. Lin might even have trouble going out, if someone or something recognizes her... Many lines were crossed last time, big things are happening, and we are along for the ride.
Maybe we can solve the information issues by using Carrier Fairies? With all of those flightless fairies we've collected, all we'd need to do is set up a bunch of trebuchets around the hotel, strap messages to the fairy legs and launch them in the direction of wherever we need messages delivered. Just a thought.:sneaky:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Kali needs to get Android all of the intel that she can about Archon, and she needs to look into finding Androids child the best upgraded body that she can get her hands on.

And maybe a dozen or so android bodies that look like Autumn while she is at it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe we can solve the information issues by using Carrier Fairies? With all of those flightless fairies we've collected, all we'd need to do is set up a bunch of trebuchets around the hotel, strap messages to the fairy legs and launch them in the direction of wherever we need messages delivered. Just a thought.:sneaky:
That could work, but if Android can see them, then I have to assume that Archon can too, at least under the right circumstances. They are good, as long as there are not too many cameras around, that have thermal sensors. Considering that Archon could likely hack all cameras in the country, at minimum, including all cellphone cameras, it is going to be hard to keep anything from her.

Speaking of which, we are going to need a better firewall... Not to mention, if we go too hard on noticeable security, we will stand out like a beacon. We have to massively upgrade our security, without making it obvious. It is going to be a challenge to stay under the radar until we can take care of Archon.

We have to either take her out, find a way to block her (but then we can be found by the dead zone), or convert her to our side somehow (hack, logic, or violence). If they rushed her out, she is bound to have flaws that we can exploit, the issue is that we need to find out what they are.

Reactions: T4t0rt

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
That could work, but if Android can see them, then I have to assume that Archon can too, at least under the right circumstances. They are good, as long as there are not too many cameras around, that have thermal sensors. Considering that Archon could likely hack all cameras in the country, at minimum, including all cellphone cameras, it is going to be hard to keep anything from her.

Speaking of which, we are going to need a better firewall... Not to mention, if we go too hard on noticeable security, we will stand out like a beacon. We have to massively upgrade our security, without making it obvious. It is going to be a challenge to stay under the radar until we can take care of Archon.

We have to either take her out, find a way to block her (but then we can be found by the dead zone), or convert her to our side somehow (hack, logic, or violence). If they rushed her out, she is bound to have flaws that we can exploit, the issue is that we need to find out what they are.
Archon is like the computer system in the Wargames movies.
Just like the one in the movie, it was not ready to be put into use.
That means it will be ill prepared for dealing with some situations, and that can be exploited.

Androids child A11-y on the other hand has been training to run cyberspace, they know how to make things happen there, that Archon may not yet know how to do, or deal with.
But, A11-y needs the processing power to go up against Archon, and that means taking over as many systems as possible, which Android already knows how to do.
A11-y just needs the processing power to use what Android has been teaching.
They need Kali to get hold of a next generation system with some serious processing power, that A11-y can be integrated into.

Last edited:

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
That means it will be ill prepared for dealing with some situations, and that can be exploited.

Androids child Alie on the other hand has been training to run cyberspace, they know how to make things happen there, that Archon may not yet know how to do, or deal with.
But, Alie needs the processing power to go up against Archon, and that means taking over as many systems as possible, which Android already knows how to do.
Alie just needs the processing power to use what Android has been teaching.
They need Kali to get hold of a next generation system with some serious processing power, that Alie can be integrated into.
Maybe I'm showing my age, but Archon kinda reminds me of Landru:

Landru.gif

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Androids child Alie on the other hand has been training to run cyberspace, they know how to make things happen there, that Archon may not yet know how to do, or deal with.
But, Alie needs the processing power to go up against Archon, and that means taking over as many systems as possible, which Android already knows how to do.
Alie just needs the processing power to use what Android has been teaching.
They need Kali to get hold of a next generation system with some serious processing power, that Alie can be integrated into.
Yeah, I really do believe that A11-y will play a key roll in what is to come.

That gives me an interesting idea, maybe if Kali doesn't get her team hired at Nero, we can hire them personally, to work on our little pet project. Building our own cybernetic bodies, and more.

This would not only help with A11-y growing up, the war with Archon, and our defenses. We get extra parts from Nero, and start our own army. lol

Reactions: DigDug69 and T4t0rt

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Yeah, I really do believe that A11-y will play a key roll in what is to come.

That gives me an interesting idea, maybe if Kali doesn't get her team hired at Nero, we can hire them personally, to work on our little pet project. Building our own cybernetic bodies, and more.

This would not only help with A11-y growing up, the war with Archon, and our defenses. We get extra parts from Nero, and start our own army. lol
This could be a very functional idea.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Like:

Sanctuary upgrade: volunteer center?
I mean, on top of more bed rooms, we need a lot of room for children anyway, so why not help some half-elven kids while we are at it? XD

It also gives us an excuse to 'hire' more elves that we don't even have to interact with them much, if he doesn't want to add it.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I mean, on top of more bed rooms, we need a lot of room for children anyway, so why not help some half-elven kids while we are at it? XD

It also gives us an excuse to 'hire' more elves that we don't even have to interact with them much, if he doesn't want to add it.
I have always wondered if there is a cave complex under the hotel that connects to where the hot springs are located.

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have always wondered if there is a cave complex under the hotel that connects to where the hot springs are located.
Could be that is where we get the water, and why it's so good for the skin. :KEK: Some volcano water or something, rich in minerals.

It could be that there are some crystals down there, and that adds some fairy magic to the water. XD

In our world, there are several types of hot spring water, some are rich in sulfur, silica, calcium, sodium, or bicarbonate, each one claiming to have some different medicinal benefits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So having something unique to this world, would make a lot of sense. It could be something where there are just rumors of water like this, that has some rejuvenating effects, that stem from those crystals (or others like them) being heated in the water deep underground, and infusing itself into the water and granting it mild properties. Maybe we could learn this from one of the fairies soaking in it, and being able to turn invisible while they are wet.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023

And you can elude a dead zone issue having just a decoy dispositive active, like a pc connected to internet but not connected with the entire hotel.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And you can elude a dead zone issue having just a decoy dispositive active, like a pc connected to internet but not connected with the entire hotel.
Depends on how you create it, but yeah, something like that could work. This is another example of why we need an underground area.

Maybe while digging this new "basement", we find the caves, and some crystals... XD

daquus

Oct 26, 2022
where can I download older versions of the game?
There are some scenes that were edited out in the new versions.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes