kalpvic

Jan 1, 2018
Did you get the one part download, or the three part download?
If you got the three part one, you need all three parts of it, for it to work.
Parts 1, 2, and 3, and if any one of them is corrupt, it will not work.
Only one part of it, will also not work.
Also, do not try to extract it to the root of drive C:, that will often fail due to windows security settings.

Winrar is pretty damned reliable, and I have used it many times for the game, so if you got the file from here, it is not a problem with winrar.

Also, what exactly does the error say, that could be a big help.

The three part download. View attachment 2979835
I was using the single part version(12gb), i deleted everything including all the data and re-downloaded the entire file, after which it has started working
thanks for your help TheDevian torresm DigDug69

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was using the single part version(12gb), i deleted everything including all the data and re-downloaded the entire file, after which it has started working
thanks for your help TheDevian torresm DigDug69
Did you, by chance, extract the last one, into the old folder from the version before it? If so, that will always cause issues if you are not using a version that was designed for that (update version).

kalpvic

Jan 1, 2018
Did you, by chance, extract the last one, into the old folder from the version before it? If so, that will always cause issues if you are not using a version that was designed for that (update version).
No, this is the first time i'm playing this game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Apegi

Jul 23, 2022
Is harem hotel actually being developed further at all? Beyond Harem_Hotel-v0.17-PR-2-pc?
Or does it join the unspeakable series of games that are summarily declared "finished" due to lack of desire on the part of the developer?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is harem hotel actually being developed further at all? Beyond Harem_Hotel-v0.17-PR-2-pc?
Or does it join the unspeakable series of games that are summarily declared "finished" due to lack of desire on the part of the developer?
Yes it is, he is just behind because of a death in the family. No need to panic, or declare the game dead, just try reading a bit...

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It seems he is asking this same question in multiple threads, including one that updated last week, fucking trolls.
I noticed that too.
Including one posted comment that is almost exactly word for word the same thing that was posted here.
Like it was copy and pasted, with just a small change to it.
And posted 13 minutes apart.

I think that if some of them realized that anyone can actually read the post history of people making such comments, there might be fewer troll posts.
Fewer of them would be able to claim that they were not trolls, when there is something to point to, that says that they are a troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 454 Votes