GHOSTMD

Aug 5, 2021
... Short question, since i stumbled upone this game lately

any chance the elf maid we get from the start will enjoy the spanking in the kitchen one day?
Once we train her furher, i mean?

I love when the subs getting off on some sensual BDSM games, thats just down my alley so to speak

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
... Short question, since i stumbled upone this game lately

any chance the elf maid we get from the start will enjoy the spanking in the kitchen one day?
Once we train her furher, i mean?

I love when the subs getting off on some sensual BDSM games, thats just down my alley so to speak
She does get to where she likes it rough, but not with that particular scene. Perhaps that one could use a little update, honestly.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

GHOSTMD

Aug 5, 2021
She does get to where she likes it rough, but not with that particular scene. Perhaps that one could use a little update, honestly.
yeah that kinda was my thought, once you got her into the BDSM stuff
she should like when you spank her no?
(personally i would like to see more "whipping to orgasm/ over the edge" stuff too
but i ll just keep an eye on the game for the time being

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah that kinda was my thought, once you got her into the BDSM stuff
she should like when you spank her no?
(personally i would like to see more "whipping to orgasm/ over the edge" stuff too
but i ll just keep an eye on the game for the time being
I did make a suggestion, but keeping with the theme of light bdsm, I thought it would work if he just changed the text for it, so she is happy about the first three, where she gets the obedience points, so that the mechanics stay the same.

There is also the spanking punishment in the dungeon if you haven't found it yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

GHOSTMD

Aug 5, 2021
I did make a suggestion, but keeping with the theme of light bdsm, I thought it would work if he just changed the text for it, so she is happy about the first three, where she gets the obedience points, so that the mechanics stay the same.

There is also the spanking punishment in the dungeon if you haven't found it yet.
has been quite some time since i played, so i naturally don t know anything as for this version
Was simply checking the thread and providing some thoughts...

Too bad though we done have lezdom content in the game (yet) since that tickles my kink senses ^^
(at least as far as i know of it)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
has been quite some time since i played, so i naturally don t know anything as for this version
Was simply checking the thread and providing some thoughts...

Too bad though we done have lezdom content in the game (yet) since that tickles my kink senses ^^
(at least as far as i know of it)
There is a tiny bit, Maria and Android if nothing else. It's not a heavy focus though, not many events.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I bought two outfits on the same day, but Maria's bartender outfit never arrived (I also was away from the hotel on that day, at Maria's (?) father)
When I try to buy Maria's bartender outfit again, I get the notification that I just bought it.

Does anyone know which variable I have to change to fix this?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I bought two outfits on the same day, but Maria's bartender outfit never arrived (I also was away from the hotel on that day, at Maria's (?) father)
When I try to buy Maria's bartender outfit again, I get the notification that I just bought it.

Does anyone know which variable I have to change to fix this?
Does she need the outfit yet? I think you need to wait for her to need it.

Reactions: Quetzzz

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Does she need the outfit yet? I think you need to wait for her to need it.
That could be it. I forgot to mention that I also play with the walkthrough mod.
I'll continue with the story and see if it opens up later on, otherwise I'll check back.
Thanks for the help!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That could be it. I forgot to mention that I also play with the walkthrough mod.
I'll continue with the story and see if it opens up later on, otherwise I'll check back.
Thanks for the help!
Best of luck.
im trying to find a save but everytime i use the search its always for saves for previous updates.
Go to your settings for the site, and set your search results to sort by date, you will save yourself a lot of hassle.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes