torresm

Apr 5, 2020
About that: the game asked me to get a certain upgrade training for her, but when i check, there's a total different one. No upgrade, no spanks.
Oh that's weird then, I don't remember there being any additional requirements after getting started on the spankings. At this point I'd just get any trainings that are still available, it's possibly a mistake in the script.

Reactions: TheDevian

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Finally reached 8/12 with Moon, but i still don't guess which day is the one for trigger her storyline. In the meantime i'm dating all the girls for rise the affection: i noticed only now they were all under the 30 value. And i bet, in the next update, if i want to progress in certain storylines, i'll need at least a value over 45 points or even more.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Finally reached 8/12 with Moon, but i still don't guess which day is the one for trigger her storyline. In the meantime i'm dating all the girls for rise the affection: i noticed only now they were all under the 30 value. And i bet, in the next update, if i want to progress in certain storylines, i'll need at least a value over 45 points or even more.
No, you don't 'need' anything, the only thing you have to raise is the relationship level, that is just a tracker to show how many story events you have done with them. So that is not a 'stat', it's just telling which event you are on.

A few scenes have requirements for some extras, but they are not that important.

The one exception to this rule, is Lin, and her contest event, you want to win, and to do that, you need a 10 in most of her sex stats (BJ, Vag sex, and Anal, IIRC). And of course, the Exhibitionism stat can unlock some extras here and there, so I would raise that, if you like that kind of thing.

But there is not one actual stat that is required to do anyone's story, and I don't think any of them need to be over 10, 20 tops for the bonus stuff. I don't expect that will ever change. The game used to show us improving up to 50 in the bars, with the star levels, but that was removed, and now it's just 1-10 (or less on some).

lolguy66

Sep 22, 2021
HaremHotel-0.17.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

For anyone that is looking for the 0.17.2 torrent.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Ok. Just for confirm the theory:

Jin-Moon every Wednesday evening, for her storyline, right?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Ok. Just for confirm the theory:

Jin-Moon every Wednesday evening, for her storyline, right?
You're at 8/12, right? There should be no day of the week requirements to progress, only time of day (evening in this case) and Maria being available at the same time.

kalpvic

Jan 1, 2018
I'm unable to save the game, constantly getting an error. Can someone help me with this please.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A separate game folder on D-drive
If you extracted it properly (and it's not buried too deeply), then the only other thing I can think of would be if your user name has non-standard characters, or something is hidden.

What program did you use to extract it?

Reactions: torresm

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I'm unable to save the game, constantly getting an error. Can someone help me with this please.
Hmm, maybe permissions or pathing issue? Do you have administrator privileges on this user, and does the game path has any special characters?

kalpvic

Jan 1, 2018
If you extracted it properly (and it's not buried too deeply), then the only other thing I can think of would be if your user name has non-standard characters, or something is hidden.

What program did you use to extract it?
I used WinRAR to extract the game folder

Hmm, maybe permissions or pathing issue? Do you have administrator privileges on this user, and does the game path has any special characters?
No there aren't any special characters used for the game path, and yes i do have administrator privileges on the user.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I used WinRAR to extract the game folder

No there aren't any special characters used for the game path, and yes i do have administrator privileges on the user.
Did you get the one part download, or the three part download?
If you got the three part one, you need all three parts of it, for it to work.
Parts 1, 2, and 3, and if any one of them is corrupt, it will not work.
Only one part of it, will also not work.
Also, do not try to extract it to the root of drive C:, that will often fail due to windows security settings.

Winrar is pretty damned reliable, and I have used it many times for the game, so if you got the file from here, it is not a problem with winrar.

Also, what exactly does the error say, that could be a big help.

The three part download. image_2023-10-04_115250084.png

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
What about your username? RenPy also creates saves at \Users\Your name\AppData\Roaming, and I don't know if the error can refer to one or the other.

EDIT: you could try setting a new save location using these instructions

(Different game, but it runs on RenPy too)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 454 Votes