TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hmmmm, let's say that is the case, so that rules out Juliet, Kate, Hazel, probably Moon.
The goth girl from the city events, perhaps? It's going to be a challenge to slip in a new character when the other girls have 25+ events worth of a head start, the v17 Lin event sure felt like we've passed at least the halfway point of the story.
Eris (goth girl) is possible, there is still Wheelie as an option, he could have changed his mind, it could be any number of the recent additions.

Reactions: rKnight

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Again, is Lin's yoga repeatable since it's not in the gallery after? Also, I tried to hunt for how to progress Moon to her 4th event but no matter when I visit the bar it seems to not activate.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
First thing first: hi all.

I'm new on this game and i need advices, because i don't want to screw my first experience on this game, so i have a couple of questions.

First one: a sure way to get decent incomes? i'm not asking for cheats or shortcuts, just a good way for making decent incomes and at same time have the chance to interact with the employees/guests at the hotel, and don't miss/skip certain events.

Second one: in your game experience, is better upgrade the services first, and if yes which ones had the priority, balance between services/room, or give priority to the rooms and after the services?

Thanks in advance for your eventual answers.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Again, is Lin's yoga repeatable since it's not in the gallery after? Also, I tried to hunt for how to progress Moon to her 4th event but no matter when I visit the bar it seems to not activate.
It's not, and I'm afraid the gallery in this game is a bit lacking. It's best to keep multiple saves as you progress, in case you wanna watch any previous event.

As for Moon's 4th event, check if Maria is not at level 22 or 31, those will stop the event from happening. Any other level is fine.

First thing first: hi all.

I'm new on this game and i need advices, because i don't want to screw my first experience on this game, so i have a couple of questions.

First one: a sure way to get decent incomes? i'm not asking for cheats or shortcuts, just a good way for making decent incomes and at same time have the chance to interact with the employees/guests at the hotel, and don't miss/skip certain events.

Second one: in your game experience, is better upgrade the services first, and if yes which ones had the priority, balance between services/room, or give priority to the rooms and after the services?

Thanks in advance for your eventual answers.
Hi there!

Going by your questions, I feel like you have some expectations that this will be one of those games where you have to carefully manage where and how you spend your time and money, but it's mostly a visual novel. The sandbox is just a way to move around and interact with the world, and the hotel management aspect is kept to a minimum. Events will only happen when you're there to trigger them, and they can't be missed.
It's also really hard to "screw" your progress, the worst that can happen is being delayed at certain points because you focused on a few characters/stories while being too behind in others.

With that out of the way...

First question: the hotel bar. You just invest money into it and it basically runs itself. You collect the earnings at the start of the week and be on your merry way to fuck headpat the residents. You can also head into the city and make a delivery every day, it's not much but if you do just the delivery and return to the hotel it won't pass the time, it's like a free action.

Second question: I usually aim for the second floor (i.e. more rooms) to progress those stories first, but opening the bar first is also fine and doesn't change much tbh. The sanctuary takes a while longer and isn't needed at first, so I'd advise leaving it for last.

Last edited:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
It's not, and I'm afraid the gallery in this game is a bit lacking. It's best to keep multiple saves as you progress, in case you wanna watch any previous event.

As for Moon's 4th event, check if Maria is not at level 22 or 31, those will stop the event from happening. Any other level is fine.

Hi there!

Going by your questions, I feel like you have some expectations that this will be one of those games where you have to carefully manage where and how you spend your time and money, but it's mostly a visual novel. The sandbox is just a way to move around and interact with the world, and the hotel management aspect is kept to a minimum. Events will only happen when you're there to trigger them, and they can't be missed.
It's also really hard to "screw" your progress, the worst that can happen is being delayed at certain points because you focused on a few characters/stories while being too behind in others.

With that out of the way...

First question: the hotel bar. You just invest money into it and it basically runs itself. You collect the earnings at the start of the week and be on your merry way to fuck headpat the residents. You can also head into the city and make a delivery every day, it's not much but if you do just the delivery and return to the hotel it won't pass the time, it's like a free action.

Second question: I usually aim for the second floor (i.e. more rooms) to progress those stories first, but opening the bar first is also fine and doesn't change much tbh. The sanctuary takes a while longer and isn't needed at first, so I'd advise leaving it for last.
Ok, delivery for investing in the bar, after aim for second floor. Got it and thank you.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Ok, delivery for investing in the bar, after aim for second floor. Got it and thank you.
Adding to that: most newer players go broke because they buy the costumes to soon - which is kinda a lost cause early on because if a girl's stat isn't high enough, they won't use it anyways. Save costumes for an "midgame" thing, when you've got the basics up and running for the passive income, only buy what is required of you via story.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022

As for Moon's 4th event, check if Maria is not at level 22 or 31, those will stop the event from happening.
Hey I remember you from the Imouto Life Fantasy thread lol. Thanks buddy, I appreciate your help. One more question for ya, do you know what obedience level/relationship level the girls have to be at for dungeon training? Lin's obedience is high af and relationship level is at like 15 I think, so I'm wondering why I can't train submissiveness yet

Reactions: torresm

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Hey I remember you from the Imouto Life Fantasy thread lol. Thanks buddy, I appreciate your help. One more question for ya, do you know what obedience level/relationship level the girls have to be at for dungeon training? Lin's obedience is high af and relationship level is at like 15 I think, so I'm wondering why I can't train submissiveness yet
Sit down at the PC in the MC's room.
There will be an icon that looks like an open book.
Click on it, and it should take you to the wiki page.
You can find there pages for each of the girls, and if you hold your mouse pointer over the blurred text it will help you find what levels the girls have to be at to trigger different events.

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
lol yeah that'd be me. Hello there!

The requirements vary by girl. In the case of Lin, you'll unlock it as part of her story right at lv16, so it's right around the corner.

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
Not sure whether this is the right place to point out bugs (or story mistakes), but:
1. You can still meet Android in front of the Laundry room even when she is out (Relationship 27)
2. Going Slave route (Nia at least) will still unlock Love Route scenes in the gallery, not Slave ones.
3. After curing Jin, visiting Lin at night (sneak around) will still give old (tattoo, tattered clothes) Jin sprite (but new sprite in interaction)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zerod339

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not sure whether this is the right place to point out bugs (or story mistakes), but:
1. You can still meet Android in front of the Laundry room even when she is out (Relationship 27)
2. Going Slave route (Nia at least) will still unlock Love Route scenes in the gallery, not Slave ones.
3. After curing Jin, visiting Lin at night (sneak around) will still give old (tattoo, tattered clothes) Jin sprite (but new sprite in interaction)
Best to report them to the bug reports channel of his discord, but he does check here too.

Reactions: wikshdyt

Zuruumi

Sep 24, 2021
Two more errors:
1. Emma x Felicity back in college isn't gated by Ashley event that sends them back (successful blackmail)
2. Emma x Felicity have cheerleader sprites in college after return, but are explicitly stated to not be in chearleading any more

Best to report them to the bug reports channel of his discord, but he does check here too.
"Unable to accept invite", so the discord link is likely either broken or revoked.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hey! How many pedestrian fairies are there now? =) I can’t directly call it the U-word, it makes fairies’ wings fall off... damn political correctness - you have to protect the fairies’ rights to fly...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and about Incest tag - where is incest in game?
is MC have blood relatives? is it tag for future updates?
yes i know about two girls clones (or twin sisters) but is she have sex with each other? i do not remember that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"Unable to accept invite", so the discord link is likely either broken or revoked.
Seemed to work for me, might want to see if you have some other thing going on. Not logged in, in too many servers, something like that.
hey! How many pedestrian fairies are there now? =) I can’t directly call it the U-word, it makes fairies’ wings fall off... damn political correctness - you have to protect the fairies’ rights to fly...
Not many...
and about Incest tag - where is incest in game?
is MC have blood relatives? is it tag for future updates?
yes i know about two girls clones (or twin sisters) but is she have sex with each other? i do not remember that.
It's about the several sets of sisters there are in the game. There are 4 sets so far. F&E, Lin and Jin, Kali and Luci, and Kim and Ami. There was talk about the MC having a sister, but it seems that idea may have been scrapped or postponed indefinitely. I used to assume she would be the maid for the next floor, but who knows?

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, how i can train the exibitionism for the other girls? Ashely is easy, but the others are still unlocked.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes