shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I know the game is worth playing and has a great story according to all the reviews and discourse i've heard about in the past. However, I'm planning on playing it again properly (played it before but never went further than the first few hours cause it's to sandboxy) but how do you guys get over the grindy elements of it? I really want to enjoy but the sandbox undoes it for me a little.
Only "grind" is setting up the bar like Uthuriel said and the sex stats, which are optional for 90% of the content in the game. Only 1 npc really needs high stats if you want the pass an event in the story. The rest of the girls the impact on story elements is basically getting flashed some tits while shopping. If you don't want to grind those stats, then don't.

edit: And grinding the bar isn't even a grind if you do Kali's story and meet her dad

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and c3p0

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I know the game is worth playing and has a great story according to all the reviews and discourse i've heard about in the past. However, I'm planning on playing it again properly (played it before but never went further than the first few hours cause it's to sandboxy) but how do you guys get over the grindy elements of it? I really want to enjoy but the sandbox undoes it for me a little.
I don't like grind games, I find them boring. This game is not boring. I use the money cheat, I generally do on grind games if possible. You can enable a full cheat console that lets you up the stats, but I recommend not doing that, you can easily break the game. If you do use the cheat console, do not touch Friendship, that stat tracks the automatic events in the game, and you can end up with a very broken game by messing with that.

Raising each girl's stats is the most grindy aspect to this game, and it is mostly not required. There is one girl who you will need to raise stats on, and the game lets you know ahead of time and allows you to build the stats before you agree to the event that requires the stats. Mostly the stats just unlock "extras" i.e if a girl has a high enough exhibitionist trait they might strip in a scene. If they have a high enough sluttiness or submission, they will wear an outfit you bought, otherwise they turn you down. The game will tell you if they don't have high enough stats for the thing. Most of the game's story happens automatically, the more grindy parts just add flavor. You have to decide if the grind is worth the added bits or not.

I have played through the game a few times now, and this last play through, used the cheat console to raise various stats to near the trigger point, and then trigger the stat by doing it because despite not liking grind, I am completionist and hate not having full stats.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, the closest thing left to grind is one story with Lin, and that isn't required, but it makes the scene better. Just don't rush things, and it will be fine.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Think of the sandbox elements of this game as time.
It takes time to complete them, just as it takes time to build up your relationships with the girls.
The game is not super grindy like some games, but the grind here has an actual purpose in that it makes building the relationships a matter of time spent, and effort put into it.

Without the little bit of grind that this game has, you would go from hugging to humping in only a few days, which is not realistic outside of a brothel.

failureatheart

Dec 2, 2020
You write: So much so you get an option one day to "Cum outside" to which she wraps her legs around you and won't let you go, to which you struggle but still cum inside anyway since she's got an iron leg lock on you. (<please make that un-lockable as a repeatable event btw, preferably missionary with you on top.)

Does the scene you described appear in the game?
No it did not include this these were all suggestions, I really enjoyed this game tho, the kinky-ness was for sure there

Agent6969

Oct 15, 2018
all the download servers do not work only Gofile but it is only downloading at 5-6 kb please fix them THX in advanced

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
all the download servers do not work only Gofile but it is only downloading at 5-6 kb please fix them THX in advanced
I'm trying....
1694115434186.png
Also, instead of posting in a thread and hoping that some uploader or mods see that post, you could always report the Opening Post then select "Other" and write that the links are down. Doing so, would normaly ensure that some of the mods/uploaders will update them.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
This message from anonfiles might explain it.
"
After trying endlessly for two years to run a file sharing site with user anonymity we have been tired of handling the extreme volumes of people abusing it and the headaches it has created for us.
Maybe it is hard to understand but after tens of million uploads and many petabytes later all work of handling abuse was automated through all available channels to be fast as possible.
We have auto banned contents of hundreds of thousands files.
Banned file names and also banned specific usage patterns connected to abusive material to the point where we did not care if we accidental delete thousands of false positive in this process.
Even after all this the high volume of abuse will not stop.
This is not the kind of work we imagine when acquiring it and recently our proxy provider shut us down.

This can not continue.

Domain 4sale.

domain@************* "

The proxy provider shut them down, and perhaps the others too.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Time to switch to uploading multi part full game versions to mega, so that people can still get full versions of the game.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Time to switch to uploading multi part full game versions to mega, so that people can still get full versions of the game.
1694116821072.png
Doesn't Itch.io use it's own service? It can be a great alternative.
Yes.
Or use Runey's Patreon links (they are public for "final" releases) or a download manager or a torrent or a compressed version or the split downloads. It isn't the first time, we write this (nor will it be the last), but I fell like a broken record.:cry:

Last edited:

iamgh0st_

Nov 23, 2018
Hello everyone, have a good day! ;). I don't know if it's my computer, but when i try to open the .exe file, it just don't open. Is it my pc? I appreciate all the replies, thanks in advice, love y'all :cool:.

PS: I downloaded the files from the links here in the first post.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Hello everyone, have a good day! ;). I don't know if it's my computer, but when i try to open the .exe file, it just don't open. Is it my pc? I appreciate all the replies, thanks in advice, love y'all :cool:.
Restart the pc and try again. It can take a minute or so for the game to start, after double clicking the exe.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes