DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Hey Runey, not sure if this was fixed somewhere in all these pages but I noticed another continuity problem"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And in the realm of needlessly pedantic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, great as always!
You mean that you don't arm your slaves?
Even the Android has an AK-47, so likely everyone has a gun, or a baseball bat.
And most importantly, that garden makes a great place to hide the bodies.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
You mean that you don't arm your slaves?
Even the Android has an AK-47, so likely everyone has a gun, or a baseball bat.
And most importantly, that garden makes a great place to hide the bodies.
Android has an assault rifle
MC has an automatic handgun
Lin has a revolver
Felicity has a cat
Ashley has fairies
Autumn has the power of god

Emma, Maria and Kali need to step up their game

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Stuck on level 30 with maria think i have everything else done any ideas?
Have you checked the wiki page walkthrough?
Sit down at the computer, and you will see an icon that looks like an open book, click on it.
A web page will open.
Go to the section for Maria and check what it says for each level.
Hold mouse over blurred text to read.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Have you checked the wiki page walkthrough?
Sit down at the computer, and you will see an icon that looks like an open book, click on it.
A web page will open.
Go to the section for Maria and check what it says for each level.
Hold mouse over blurred text to read.
Thank you i didn't know about that. Still no dice

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
Hey people! Sorry to ask you this at this rate, I know I might be late. But please tell me. Do any of you know what happened between Runey and MeiDYAN? I just found out all the HH related art was GONE! Was there some sort of break up?

Sin título.png

I totally regret not saving those pretty images when I had the chance. If any of you kept some, please share them here.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: torresm

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Hey people! Sorry to ask you this at this rate, I know I might be late. But please tell me. Do any of you know what hapenned between Runey and MeiDYAN? I just found out all the HH related art was GONE! Was there some sort of break up?

View attachment 2886792

I totally regret not saving those pretty images when I had the chance. If any of you kept some, please share them here.
I didn't even know about this fellow, and now I regret not knowning sooner...

edit: did a quick search on HH's discord and there's still a lot of their fanarts posted there, but I have no idea if the ones on deviantart were the same ones. Anyway, I'll grab the ones I find and post them here later.

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Whew, I'm back with a fun story.

I started saving those images but there were a lot of search results to go through, so I did what any sane person would do: used an extension to search and download all images credited to MeiDYAN. :WeSmart:
78 files after removing duplicates, some nice stuff already, but while browsing there I found some posts by MeiDYAN themselves, and all their fanart posts were tagged only with #FanArt, which meant my previous search missed all of those.

So again, as a sane person, I set the extension to download all stuff posted by Mei and tagged with #FanArt and hoo boy... turns out Mei posted there A LOT. Around 1600 image files and 4.5 gigs total size, after removing dupes. There's some silly art in there, and it seems Mei was particularly fond of shots like these:

Mei_NiaPeek_17-04-2021.png 20200115004738781.png 20200123070748337.png

...but other than that, it's all legit stuff. Now, the filenames are all just numbers and I have no way of sorting through all of them, so it's basically a huge folder of random images. I don't even know if the stuff Vlakom wanted is in there.
I could just share them as-is but I'm not too sure about uploading them all to Mega or something because they're not mine and apparently MeiDYAN wanted them gone... on the other hand they're all available on Discord for anyone to see, so I guess it's all right?

(Just gonna leave this one here as well)

image0.jpg

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
Whew, I'm back with a fun story.

I started saving those images but there were a lot of search results to go through, so I did what any sane person would do: used an extension to search and download all images credited to MeiDYAN. :WeSmart:
78 files after removing duplicates, some nice stuff already, but while browsing there I found some posts by MeiDYAN themselves, and all their fanart posts were tagged only with #FanArt, which meant my previous search missed all of those.

So again, as a sane person, I set the extension to download all stuff posted by Mei and tagged with #FanArt and hoo boy... turns out Mei posted there A LOT. Around 1600 image files and 4.5 gigs total size, after removing dupes. There's some silly art in there, and it seems Mei was particularly fond of shots like these:

View attachment 2890131 View attachment 2890151 View attachment 2890152

...but other than that, it's all legit stuff. Now, the filenames are all just numbers and I have no way of sorting through all of them, so it's basically a huge folder of random images. I don't even know if the stuff Vlakom wanted is in there.
I could just share them as-is but I'm not too sure about uploading them all to Mega or something because they're not mine and apparently MeiDYAN wanted them gone... on the other hand they're all available on Discord for anyone to see, so I guess it's all right?

(Just gonna leave this one here as well)

View attachment 2890084
Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for! And no, I have no access to Discord. I would've searched for those images myself if I had. I didn't even know about these 4 pics you just posted. Pleeeeease, let me have them! I would like to know what happened to MeidYAN as well, but that seems like a question nobody knows the answer for. So, are you willing to share them here just this once?

pl69

Jan 24, 2018
So my understanding of the situation is that Mei used to do the $10 Patreon rewards of custom art. Something happened and they stopped.

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
So my understanding of the situation is that Mei used to do the $10 Patreon rewards of custom art. Something happened and they stopped.
Your guess is as good as mine. As far as I know, Runey never said a thing about it.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes