♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Progress her story further, she'll be ready to play in the dungeon later.
Ok we'll do so. Maria is so much fun to play with :love:
As for the Yellow text, I THINK that indicates availability is dependent on another stat (exhibition, submission, relationship level with another girl), or if you have purchased a specific item.
I have always understood these as options that are opened by increasing the stats of the girls.
Dunno... We tried it as the options were already available.We didn't have to increase anything from the stats or relationships. But is it an add from the mod or just in the original game?

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
We've been wanting to ask the question for a while, while searching for the answer. Occasionally (especially during the girls' edging scenes) there is a choice in the sandbox in yellow among the others and at first we thought it was to highlight hidden scenes added by the mod, but I'm not so sure. Does anyone have the answer to what the yellow choice is?
An example here with Yandere Ashley

View attachment 3055001

Or with the lovely nerdy Kali

View attachment 3055107

Also another question about Maria. Since finding out she was a half-elf, when called into the dungeon, she says she is not in the mood and would rather be doing something else, while she's already been three times. How can we cheer her up?
Is this always unlocked? I had only Lin and Maria come to my room and they had only a few options, not this many. Is this a specific girl thing, or do you unlock more options by doing stuff?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is this always unlocked? I had only Lin and Maria come to my room and they had only a few options, not this many. Is this a specific girl thing, or do you unlock more options by doing stuff?
Your guess is as good as mine, but I think they unlocked gradually, and differently with each girl. We didn't notice it until recently

Jul 19, 2019
Was this the level 3 lust event, or their level 6 lust event?
If I recall correctly:
Once they get 3 points of lust they come to the MC's room. You have only ~3 options available. If you let them orgasm they get reset to 0. If you choose to edge them then they'll visit the MC's room again once they reach 6 points of lust. This second visit would have far more options available. If you again choose to edge them then they'll eventually reach 9 points of lust, at which point you'd get another scene as they take... drastic measures.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
If I recall correctly:
Once they get 3 points of lust they come to the MC's room. You have only ~3 options available. If you let them orgasm they get reset to 0. If you choose to edge them then they'll visit the MC's room again once they reach 6 points of lust. This second visit would have far more options available. If you again choose to edge them then they'll eventually reach 9 points of lust, at which point you'd get another scene as they take... drastic measures.
Drastic measures: They rape you...
I highly recommend it.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
If I recall correctly:
As far as I know, girls come to the cherry popper's room in the morning with obscene thoughts, when they have reached the status of nymphomaniacs. This is when we can push them to the edge of orgasm and give it to them or not to get raped later :giggle:

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2017
Hopefully constructive feedback for this otherwise brilliant thing: it would probably be in-character and helpful for Ashley to nag you about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I forgot until I looked it up, and think Ashley wouldn't have.

wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
I like to facepalm at most adult visual novel experiences (mainly because of how absurd the conversation is), but this is the least facepalm I experienced.

Reactions: jocoyo

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Update......UPDATEEEEEEEEE!
It will be out, WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!
Harem Hotel is released when the dev has the time to work on it.
In other words, there is no set schedule for releases.
It has been like that for years, because the dev has a real life and a real job that take priority.
A recent death in the family, has delayed the release more than usual.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
It will be out, WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!
Harem Hotel is released when the dev has the time to work on it.
In other words, there is no set schedule for releases.
It has been like that for years, because the dev has a real life and a real job that take priority.
A recent death in the family, has delayed the release more than usual.
Whoa, whoa whoa whoa, now. You mean Runey isn't chained to a desk working 24/7? wtf

Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
Patience here is of the essence my friends. These ongoing games require time in order to keep up the good quality, specially one with a strong narrative like this one. Please, cut Runey some slack, he has to sleep, eat, entertain himself, pay his bills and mourn someone dear to him just like any other mortal.
8541.jpg

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes