shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I am trying to replay the scene with Emma and Felicity in the garden, is there a simple way to do that or would I need to replay up until that point?
Replay or wait until it's potentially added to the gallery in future updates. Replaying scenes isn't one of the games strong points yet.

Reactions: TheDevian

teqsodlim

Sep 16, 2018
I'm stuck on Android level 20. Looks like I ended up in 19-21 purgatory after the 17.2 update. Can anyone advise on how to fix this beyond just waiting for a patch?

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Her 19 event should skip to 21 to compensate for the level 20 event being removed. How did you get to 20?
Probably was already at 20 before updating to v0.17. Not the first time I've seen it happen, Runey forgot to take this possibility into account.

I'm stuck on Android level 20. Looks like I ended up in 19-21 purgatory after the 17.2 update. Can anyone advise on how to fix this beyond just waiting for a patch?
Here's a patch that reverts it back to 19, it's a quick hack job but it should do the trick. Extract it inside your Harem Hotel folder and run the game, the fix should be applied as soon as you enter the second floor again.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Laying in bed, trying to sleep, but sleep alludes me.
All night long there has been a pat, pat, pat sound coming through the walls, and an incessant laugh that reminds me of Snidely Whiplash...
There is obviously no need to guess who it might be...

Last edited:

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
can anyone tell me where is ellen room ? i upgrade the 2nd floor already with autumm already join there but still can not find ellen room

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
can anyone tell me where is ellen room ? i upgrade the 2nd floor already with autumm already join there but still can not find ellen room
Behind the counter where she works.
Laying in bed, trying to sleep, but sleep alludes me.
All night long there has been a pat, pat, pat sound coming through the walls, and an incessant laugh that reminds me of Snidely Whiplash...
There is obviously no need to guess who it might be...
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of someone gently patting, patting near my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “patting at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”

Then this elven maid beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance she wore,
“Though thy head be patted well now,” I said, “art sure no craven,
Ghastly grim and ancient Devian wandering from the Nightly chore—
Tell me how long shall thee be patted, upon thine head of yours!”
Quoth TheDevian, 'evermore'.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of someone gently patting, patting near my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “patting at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”

Then this elven maid beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance she wore,
“Though thy head be patted well now,” I said, “art sure no craven,
Ghastly grim and ancient Devian wandering from the Nightly chore—
Tell me how long shall thee be patted, upon thine head of yours!”
Quoth TheDevian, 'evermore'.
Great minds think alike. I was intended to mentioning the raven, but I'm too late. Yet, I was more on the though of that it wasn't Lenore rather Lin and the raven would say "Pat pat".;)

teqsodlim

Sep 16, 2018
Probably was already at 20 before updating to v0.17. Not the first time I've seen it happen, Runey forgot to take this possibility into account.

Here's a patch that reverts it back to 19, it's a quick hack job but it should do the trick. Extract it inside your Harem Hotel folder and run the game, the fix should be applied as soon as you enter the second floor again.
That worked- thank you so much! I'm embarrassed to admit how long I spent messing around to try and bump her level before realizing I was caught in the glitch... at least her stats are maxed out for everything now :p

Reactions: torresm

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Fucking hell. We started this game a while ago and at first it felt a lot like another training harem game. Lots of grinding to get some hot scenes. Now it's not just about training horny girls. Of course there are still some inconsistencies, but the storyline with some intrigue adds something very pleasant.
But fuck me! We never thought we'd see Maria get dominated by a crazy toaster. :giggle:

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Can someone tell me how can I change MC's name during game. It's 'Manager' atm lol and I don't wanna start over. I tried console commands but couldn't manage it.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Dev Diary #8

Hello everyone!
Once again, I'm very sorry for my recent absence. My life has been very chaotic lately, in good and bad ways, so unfortunately I haven't had any time for work.
A quick update on my current situation; I am still dealing with the bureaucracy of my father's passing only now I'm also in the process of moving. The good news is I'm almost done and should be able to resume working on HH by mid November! 2023 didn't turn out at all as I thought it would, but it hasn't all been bad for me either, I just haven't had any time to work, unfortunately.
I have managed to squeeze in some work here and there though, I would say about 30% of the main story for v0.18 has been planned. I've also remade two old events, Ashley's first date, and Maria's first date. So things are happening, just veeeery slowly. I really appreciate you all bearing with me! In the mean time, translators are currently in the process of translating HH into 10+ languages. And by the way, if you're interested in volunteering your time, we're accepting new translators for all languages. Please message me on discord if you're interested.
I'll see you again very soon! o7

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Dev Diary #8

Hello everyone!
Once again, I'm very sorry for my recent absence. My life has been very chaotic lately, in good and bad ways, so unfortunately I haven't had any time for work.
A quick update on my current situation; I am still dealing with the bureaucracy of my father's passing only now I'm also in the process of moving. The good news is I'm almost done and should be able to resume working on HH by mid November! 2023 didn't turn out at all as I thought it would, but it hasn't all been bad for me either, I just haven't had any time to work, unfortunately.
I have managed to squeeze in some work here and there though, I would say about 30% of the main story for v0.18 has been planned. I've also remade two old events, Ashley's first date, and Maria's first date. So things are happening, just veeeery slowly. I really appreciate you all bearing with me! In the mean time, translators currently in the process of translating HH into 10+ languages. And by the way, if you're interested in volunteering your time, we're accepting new translators for all languages. Please message me on discord if you're interested.
I'll see you again very soon! o7
Take your time and take care.(y)

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes