Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Its obviously one of the best works on f95, the deep connection between every history always get me hooked for more.

As hypocrite as i can sound it pains me to play this game for free, every line and every event shows the DEV love for each character on this story

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The Android was allowed to buy the things needed to beef up the security of the hotel after that attack by the fake cops.
There is little chance of that AK-47 being fake, as it showed up, after that attack.
They also had issues with that worlds version of the mafia.

Reason for having it: They are active in subversive activities to end slavery.
Having weapons, is a good idea for security.
Just think, so many centuries have passed, humanity has gone out into big space and begun to colonize other worlds, and the old AK-47 is still relevant. marvelous! =)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Just think, so many centuries have passed, humanity has gone out into big space and begun to colonize other worlds, and the old AK-47 is still relevant. marvelous! =)
the sad true is that it is pretty high chance that if the ak-47 will exist still in the future and that it will be as deadly as it is today just because of the reason that in the future we will probability still have a "weakness" ak-47 due to in the future we probability will have gone with mobility rather than "armor" so the ak-47 will still see some uses would not surprise me if some farmer or local militia would still have it in use if it is not still in use by paramilitaries or military

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
the build up for Stoneface seems kinda pointless, at least to me it seems obvious who it is from the get-go. I think I could of been handled better at least throw in some red herrings for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
The only advantage to the AK-47 is that they were so heavily mass produced that they are cheap to buy, and they don't jam easily.
That is because of the loose tolerances of their construction, which makes them less susceptible to jamming.
But, because of the loose tolerances, they are not known for accuracy, so they are very much, spray and pray weapons at any kind of range.
Rated for accurate fire out to 350 m.
Less than half of the effective range of a sharps rifle, that was heavily used in the American civil war. Roughly 140 years ago.
Single shot, breach loader firing paper cartridge ammo, with a range of 914 m.

An M-14, which has been around almost as long as the ak, and is also not heavily prone to jamming, but which has a slower rate of fire, and a smaller capacity magazine would be more accurate.
And have better penetration against body armor, because of the larger rounds that it fires.
Such a weapon in the hands of an android, would be a lethal combination, with an androids ability to instantly master any accurate projectile weapon.
And since they may be going up against armored warbots and people wearing body armor, the more powerful rounds fired by the M-14 could make a huge difference.
Rated for accurate fire out to 800 m.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Rated for accurate fire out to 350 m.
Less than half of the effective range of a sharps rifle, that was heavily used in the American civil war. Roughly 140 years ago.
And since they may be going up against armored warbots and people wearing body armor, the more powerful rounds fired by the M-14 could make a huge difference.
Rated for accurate fire out to 800 m.
Except for small nuances like
* armies are not armed with M-14. M-14 is DMR and its commie equivalent is not AK-47.
* engagement range was below 350 meters before STG-43 showed up. Intermediate rounds were introduced due to reduced engagement range and weight benefits.
* rifleman with sharps was caring less ammo than average American dog today

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Except for small nuances like
* armies are not armed with M-14. M-14 is DMR and its commie equivalent is not AK-47.
* engagement range was below 350 meters before STG-43 showed up. Intermediate rounds were introduced due to reduced engagement range and weight benefits.
* rifleman with sharps was caring less ammo than average American dog today

I never said it was the equivalent, but it would be a better choice.
It fires larger, more powerful rounds which will be more effective against body armor.
The government there uses body armor, and warbots.
You tube used to have videos showing U.S. troops getting hit in the chest by AK-47 rounds at close range, while wearing body armor, and then getting back up to take cover elsewhere.
More powerful weapons would be better.
If you just wanted a weapon that was good at short range to clear out a hallway full of people without body armor, then the Thomson submachine gun or the M-3 would be perfect, and the ammo is cheaper.

Last edited:
May 15, 2022
The U.S. military has used the M-14, which was made in the U.S., in the middle east.

"Although the M14 was phased out as the standard-issue rifle by 1970, M14 variants are still used by various branches of the U.S. military, as well as other armed forces, especially as a sniper rifle and as a (DMR), due to its accuracy and effectiveness at long range. In 1989, the Marine Corps began a program to upgrade their M14s into DMRs. The final product created by the Precision Weapons Section in was called the Marine Corps DMR and was intended for use by security teams ( , companies), and Marine in the cases where a would be more appropriate than the standard bolt-action rifle. The USMC Rifle Team currently uses the M14 in shooting competitions.

Some original-production M14s, not to be confused with , were in use by the Army until the and , when they began to be employed as DMRs and sniper rifles. A 2009 study conducted by the Army claimed that half of the engagements in Afghanistan occurred from beyond 300 meters (330 yd). American 5.56×45mm NATO service rifles were ineffective at these ranges, which prompted the reissue of thousands of M14s. Common modifications included scopes, fiberglass stocks, and other accessories."

I never said it was the equivalent, but it would be a better choice.
It fires larger, more powerful rounds which will be more effective against body armor.
The government there uses body armor, and warbots.
More powerful weapons would be better.
If you just wanted a weapon that was good at short range to clear out a hallway, then the Thomson submachine gun would be perfect, and the ammo is cheaper.
Is this F95 or did I somehow log into a Forgotten Weapons thread? Is your name Ian?

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and torresm

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
As i said before, i hope the next update will bring a lot of upgrades for the hotel.

But now i'm thinking...

Time even for the girls to get upgrades. At least for self defence.

And maybe some upgrades for the girl's rooms as well, where each girl, with MC's help, can develop their own perks/upgrades with different combinations, in order to answer properly during some plot events.

Example: Ashley msq > some events require *new knife/modified taser/brass knucles* each option, different plot development.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The only advantage to the AK-47 is that they were so heavily mass produced that they are cheap to buy, and they don't jam easily.
That is because of the loose tolerances of their construction, which makes them less susceptible to jamming.

But, because of the loose tolerances, ,they are not known for accuracy, so they are very much, spray and pray weapons.

An M-14, which has been around almost as long,, and is also not heavily prone to jamming, but which has a slower rate of fire, and a smaller capacity magazine would be more accurate, and have better penetration against body armor, because of the larger rounds that it fires.
ok as you say =)

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I mean, if you guys wanna get really technical, the gun in the game looks more like an AK-74M with some wonky detailing.
Compared to the original AK-47, it uses an intermediate cartridge and has seen several improvements over the decades, including to accuracy.

Last edited:

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
It's true, there are games out there that have the possibility of bad endings, if the wrong choices are made.
All a person can do is make the best choices that they can make, while taking in to consideration the long term consequences for those decisions.

For example: Harem hotel has both a love, and slave route.
The slave route could potentially have terrible consequences when it comes to the elves staying with you at the end of the game.
To me, it is a bad route to take.
A fun route now, but potentially a terrible mistake later.
But then, that is my thoughts on it, it may be wrong.
I think that people need to consider how the elves and androids too, will look at any human who treated their kind as slaves at the end of the game.

With the love route, you are helping them, guiding them, and protecting them, and that could leave you in a very good position, as a hero to both the elves and androids, if you make the right decisions in the coming revolution.
Which is why making regular save points is important.
You can go back, and undo a mistake in the past, and get a better ending.
But then, the love route has its own risks.

Games like this are actually a good thing, because they remind us that every decision that we make, could possibly have negative consequences later in life.
Live and learn.
And this game has the advantage, that if we reach the end, we can replay it and make different, and hopefully better choices the next time.

Look at it as a lesson in life, without the real consequences...
I am gonna tie up some elves and have fun with them now.
Naamloos1.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the build up for Stoneface seems kinda pointless, at least to me it seems obvious who it is from the get-go. I think I could of been handled better at least throw in some red herrings for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it is pretty obvious to anyone who can read between the lines, but we are aware of meta info the characters are not. We also have minor details that the MC didn't see, and we also have the advantage of knowing that there are few insignificant details in these things so we know more about what to ignore and not. Bits from various arcs, etc.

It should not be long before it becomes obvious to even the most obtuse MC. :KEK:

Reactions: T4t0rt and pgm_01

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi everyone
I was just wondering about dating girls. In almost every date, a sandbox appears with multiple choices that don't really seem important, but leading to different dialogues. Is there really no difference between the different choices given, leading to a different relationship between this girl and the protagonist later in the game?

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes