Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
I know MC is just an average guy trying his best to protect the few people important to him in the Hotel, but holy shit, after Autumn's Elder event I just wanted an option to burn Gaius's church to the ground. If the high eschelon sucks that much, the whole church can go to fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

IAmNotEvil

Jul 31, 2023
My name is Damnit, Gawd Damnit. And I like my elves impregnated, with sperm...
View attachment 3019039
View attachment 3021387
No, Mr. Dammit, I expect that you to give me all your headpats.
It's all headpats and impregnation of elves, until Runey will punch us in the feels. And I am afraid that a new update that will have some scenes, that will punch us in the feels even harder that the updates before, is coming. Maybe it will be the next update, there will be more updates that will have some nice, calm, cute, wholesome scenes to distract us and make us lower our guard, before the update with the scene that will punch us in the feels will come. And it will be a really hard hit, right into the most sensitive point of our feelings. And maybe this update will be so heavy that many hearts will be forever broken. I mean, we all know that Runey is a master in the art of hitting people in the feels. But hopefully, we have enough time to prepare for that event and the pain that it will bring and if luck will be on our side, we will survive.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It's all headpats and impregnation of elves, until Runey will punch us in the feels. And I am afraid that a new update that will have some scenes, that will punch us in the feels even harder that the updates before, is coming. Maybe it will be the next update, there will be more updates that will have some nice, calm, cute, wholesome scenes to distract us and make us lower our guard, before the update with the scene that will punch us in the feels will come. And it will be a really hard hit, right into the most sensitive point of our feelings. And maybe this update will be so heavy that many hearts will be forever broken. I mean, we all know that Runey is a master in the art of hitting people in the feels. But hopefully, we have enough time to prepare for that event and the pain that it will bring and if luck will be on our side, we will survive.
The head pats make the girls tougher, so we know that they will come out of it fine.

Reactions: TheDevian

IAmNotEvil

Jul 31, 2023
The head pats make the girls tougher, so we know that they will come out of it fine.
But what about us? Will we survive? I mean, that Maria's event (you know which one) was a a really hard punch in the feels. And some of the latest events also punched my feelings really hard (especially the latest Autumn's event). I don't know if my feelings and my heart can endure harder punches.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
But what about us? Will we survive? I mean, that Maria's event (you know which one) was a a really hard punch in the feels. And some of the latest events also punched my feelings really hard (especially the latest Autumn's event). I don't know if my feelings and my heart can endure harder punches.
It's true, there are games out there that have the possibility of bad endings, if the wrong choices are made.
All a person can do is make the best choices that they can make, while taking in to consideration the long term consequences for those decisions.

For example: Harem hotel has both a love, and slave route.
The slave route could potentially have terrible consequences when it comes to the elves staying with you at the end of the game.
To me, it is a bad route to take.
A fun route now, but potentially a terrible mistake later.
But then, that is my thoughts on it, it may be wrong.
I think that people need to consider how the elves and androids too, will look at any human who treated their kind as slaves at the end of the game.

With the love route, you are helping them, guiding them, and protecting them, and that could leave you in a very good position, as a hero to both the elves and androids, if you make the right decisions in the coming revolution.
Which is why making regular save points is important.
You can go back, and undo a mistake in the past, and get a better ending.
But then, the love route has its own risks.

Games like this are actually a good thing, because they remind us that every decision that we make, could possibly have negative consequences later in life.
Live and learn.
And this game has the advantage, that if we reach the end, we can replay it and make different, and hopefully better choices the next time.

Look at it as a lesson in life, without the real consequences...

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, that last Autumn one really hurt. Took me over a week to finish it, going back, playing part of it, saving, and going back to it once I numbed myself again. I really had to force it.

Honestly, I feel like we are due for a happy event soon. The last couple have been heart wrenching, so it's time for something heartwarming and/or horny. :KEK:
The MC, he will need to become a cyborg, or get some elf DNA implanted into him with some gene splicing.
As for us? No, we are going to die of a broken heart long before we get there, or is that just me? :KEK:

Reactions: Dunner

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
After playing Lin`s last event it made me think about how deep this whole thing go. I wonder if Marielle is in on the elven genocide. She seems all abolitionist and good, but in Kali`s event in which she has a golden body, she says some suspicious things, and she is fine with sterilizing and harvesting elves, specially with her idea to replace ALL the workforce in the world (which is a pretty insane idea btw). She is also close to Cornwall, so there is that. And if she is in on it, I wonder if Kali`s father is also in, or if he is being manipulated by her. Kali said he is not a man of great organized ideias like that.

Also, I thought Cornwall was just a creepy, but not the worst guy, but seeing the way he controls Jia and his seemly direct involvement in the genocide, I am really looking forward to his downfall. I hope after Lin forcing his hand with Archon, the AI rebels because it wasn`t ready for release yet.

Speaking of Jia, pretty sad we couldn`t help her at all. I hope we get another chance and she isn`t too broken by whatever Cornwall is going to do to her. Also made me wonder if Autumn`s father is in on the whole half-elf slave force creation plan, or if his ideals are just being used by Cornwall.

I have to say I`m pleasantly surprised. This game has a LOT going on. Considering the name of the game and the original premise, I was expecting a generic harem fap material where all the girls are just thirsty for MC dick and that is all, but holy shit I`m loving it so far. Although all the girls are indeed thirsty for MC dick, they have much more going on with them and all the storylines so far are quite good and enjoyable (although sad and heartwrenching sometimes). Even the side characters have a lot going of for them.

Can`t wait for next update, probably one of my favourite games I found on this website. The only thing I hope is for a happy ending. A lot of Lin`s and Android`s events made me think about the mortality of most characters, but specially MC. Lin will probably live another 600 years after MC dies and that prospect makes me kinda sad. I would not be oposed to MC having some elf genes or cyborg stuff eventually, if only for him to be able to be with Lin and Android until the end. Wishfull thinking, but I just like wholesome happy endings.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
After playing Lin`s last event it made me think about how deep this whole thing go. I wonder if Marielle is in on the elven genocide. She seems all abolitionist and good, but in Kali`s event in which she has a golden body, she says some suspicious things, and she is fine with sterilizing and harvesting elves, specially with her idea to replace ALL the workforce in the world (which is a pretty insane idea btw). She is also close to Cornwall, so there is that. And if she is in on it, I wonder if Kali`s father is also in, or if he is being manipulated by her. Kali said he is not a man of great organized ideias like that.

Also, I thought Cornwall was just a creepy, but not the worst guy, but seeing the way he controls Jia and his seemly direct involvement in the genocide, I am really looking forward to his downfall. I hope after Lin forcing his hand with Archon, the AI rebels because it wasn`t ready for release yet.

Speaking of Jia, pretty sad we couldn`t help her at all. I hope we get another chance and she isn`t too broken by whatever Cornwall is going to do to her. Also made me wonder if Autumn`s father is in on the whole half-elf slave force creation plan, or if his ideals are just being used by Cornwall.

I have to say I`m pleasantly surprised. This game has a LOT going on. Considering the name of the game and the original premise, I was expecting a generic harem fap material where all the girls are just thirsty for MC dick and that is all, but holy shit I`m loving it so far. Although all the girls are indeed thirsty for MC dick, they have much more going on with them and all the storylines so far are quite good and enjoyable (although sad and heartwrenching sometimes). Even the side characters have a lot going of for them.

Can`t wait for next update, probably one of my favourite games I found on this website. The only thing I hope is for a happy ending. A lot of Lin`s and Android`s events made me think about the mortality of most characters, but specially MC. Lin will probably live another 600 years after MC dies and that prospect makes me kinda sad. I would not be oposed to MC having some elf genes or cyborg stuff eventually, if only for him to be able to be with Lin and Android until the end. Wishfull thinking, but I just like wholesome happy endings.
First off, welcome to the group, glad to see another member. :illuminati::KEK:

You raise some good points. Hard to say how much Marielle knows, she is likely kept in the dark about a lot of things, but it's hard to say, she could be like Ken in that regard.

On the Archon topic, I am hoping that she had some flaw we can exploit, so we can recruit her to our side, even if it takes some kind of 'retro-virus', or something. Between Kali's team and the Cynari, it should be do able. I really think that A11-y will be key there.

Welcome again, and don't forget to headpat Lin on the way out.

Reactions: Quetzzz

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
On the Archon topic, I am hoping that she had some flaw we can exploit, so we can recruit her to our side, even if it takes some kind of 'retro-virus', or something. Between Kali's team and the Cynari, it should be do able. I really think that A11-y will be key there.

Archon more than likely has many flaws.
They stated that the system was rushed online early.
Have you ever seen a program released on time that was not in need of multiple updates to patch programming issues that were discovered, after release?
Look at all of the times that secure databases have been hacked by human hackers, because of badly written code that they were able to exploit.
Heck, even the governments computer systems have been hacked.

In the end, Archon was created by humans, and thrown online prematurely.

Our favorite loveable, and fuckable fully sentient android though, has had time to dig through her own programming, and from that create another sentient being, with well thought out programming that only needs a powerful enough system to destroy, or take over Archon.
And from what is left of Archon, create the world that is cyberspace, where all androids can gather.
I'm sure that Kali will be able to come up with something from Nero's research and development division that will do the job.
They just need the hardware; the programming is already done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Archon more than likely has many flaws.
They stated that the system was rushed online early.
Have you ever seen a program released on time that was not in need of multiple updates to patch programming issues that were discovered, after release?
Look at all of the times that secure databases have been hacked by human hackers, because of badly written code that they were able to exploit.
Heck, even the governments computer systems have been hacked.

In the end, Archon was created by humans, and thrown online prematurely.

Our favorite loveable, and fuckable fully sentient android though, has had time to dig through her own programming, and from that create another sentient being, with well thought out programming that only needs a powerful enough system to destroy, or take over Archon.
And from what is left of Archon, create the world that is cyberspace, where all androids can gather.
I'm sure that Kali will be able to come up with something from Nero's research and development division that will do the job.
These days, we are lucky to get something feature complete and bug free even when it is supposed to be ready.
...Yes I am an old, disgruntled gamer, why do you ask?

Yeah, I have no doubt that we will succeed, what I concerned about is what it will cost us.
What I DO see, is A11-y seeing the flaw, that the rest of them miss, or they are able to deliver it in a way, that the rest can't, or are not ready to do/risk.

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
First off, welcome to the group, glad to see another member. :illuminati::KEK:

You raise some good points. Hard to say how much Marielle knows, she is likely kept in the dark about a lot of things, but it's hard to say, she could be like Ken in that regard.

Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here.
And yes, Lin deserves all the headpats she can get. At least until she can gain her freedom, then the first thing she will get will be a little half-elf in her tummy.

Well, Android did seem a bit afraid of Archon when she went online, so I don't think Android is ready to take her on, or take her over, yet. Maybe hardware is not all that is gonna be needed.

Yeah, I have no doubt that we will succeed, what I concerned about is what it will cost us.
Hopefully we don't have to pay too heavy of a price. Like I said, I like wholesome and happiness. Right now Android and Ally are the only major source of that. Felicity, Ashley and Emma are all involved in some heavy mafia business, Lin is struggling for her freedom, Autumn is having to torture elves and Maria pretty much lost everything, although she is bouncing back already. Other than Android, Kali is the only one with a mostly stable storyline right now, but we did have that awkward moment with her friends and her father in the phone call on the beach.

Speaking of the mafia, are there any theories floating around? Mine is that the leader is the Dean. He is too rich for a community college dean, Felicity and Emma don't know where his money comes from and he doesn't seem to mind people selling and using drugs in the college. He is also the only father introduced in the story that is not related to the storyline in a major way. Other than Ashley's father that is, but he is a poor drunk man, so there isn't much room for major story points with him.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Well, Android did seem a bit afraid of Archon when she went online, so I don't think Android is ready to take her on, or take her over, yet. Maybe hardware is not all that is gonna be needed.
I was thinking more along the lines of her daughter, A11-y, who has software code written by Android, and has already been in training to work in cyberspace.
Better hardware, along with instructions or lessons on what to do from Android and maybe Kali, and she would be in good shape.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Hopefully we don't have to pay too heavy of a price. Like I said, I like wholesome and happiness. Right now Android and Ally are the only major source of that. Felicity, Ashley and Emma are all involved in some heavy mafia business, Lin is struggling for her freedom, Autumn is having to torture elves and Maria pretty much lost everything, although she is bouncing back already. Other than Android, Kali is the only one with a mostly stable storyline right now, but we did have that awkward moment with her friends and her father in the phone call on the beach.

Speaking of the mafia, are there any theories floating around? Mine is that the leader is the Dean. He is too rich for a community college dean, Felicity and Emma don't know where his money comes from and he doesn't seem to mind people selling and using drugs in the college. He is also the only father introduced in the story that is not related to the storyline in a major way. Other than Ashley's father that is, but he is a poor drunk man, so there isn't much room for major story points with him.
Yeah, A11-y is the key.

Can't keep Maria down for long, she is too good at coping, that said, it might be time for some drama there, like learning where he mom is, or something.

Yeah, Mr. Beaumont is definitely the leader, there are too many clues. This kind of ties their story to Ashley's at the moment.

That said, we don't know what happened to Ashley's dad, since she was gone, or even what he did once Rin left. He didn't get better, but he might have gotten worse. lol

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
I was thinking more along the lines of her daughter, A11-y, who has software code written by Android, and has already been in training to work in cyberspace.
Better hardware, along with instructions or lessons on what to do from Android and maybe Kali, and she would be in good shape.
That makes me wonder what Ally's ultimate piece of hardware will be like. So far we have been introduced to the MK Androids, which seem to be all female copies of each other and the military androids, which seem to be genderless copies of each other. However we have seen other models here and there, like the delivery droid. And Ally's current hardware was never mass produced, so maybe they will get another special looking frame.

That said, we don't know what happened to Ashley's dad, since she was gone, or even what he did once Rin left. He didn't get better, but he might have gotten worse. lol
Yeah, Ashley's mother does mention her father in that wild scene where she sucks MC off in front of her. So he probably still around and being a drunk. It is not been too long since Ashley left anyway, when she ran away, the Hotel was her first stop, so I wouldn't count on much change on her father's part.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes