ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
I think you're on to something.
My biggest question at this point, is if the human gods and elvish Seldarine are the same species. Maybe they're competing for worshipers (like in American Gods, the way the Owl Clan talked about aspects reminded me of this). Or maybe the hatred/fear of Gaius' side towards Elves makes them Orcs? It being an American Gods-style transfer of energy through "belief", could explain why the Elvish Queen was propped up as a believer of Gaius, to take wind out of the sails of the Seldarine.

Even in this case, "belief" doesn't have to be religious. Like fairies can control their crystals with thought, it's not that far-fetched that prayer and belief interact with other power sources or even other dimensions.
Kind of like the Universal Church of Truth in some of the Guardians of the Galaxy comics (and game) turning belief into a literal energy source.

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
Guys I need help! I'm stuck with Maria at level 30! I can't seem to trigger any scenes whenever the trigger is in my room! Same thing with pixel at level 15

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So traits are useless? And I thought, that some would change their behaviour.
Depends on what you're expecting them to do on whether or not they're useless. Stats are required for getting the girls to do specific things: ie wear sluttier clothes, do exhibition type events, etc.

You aren't going to have sex at the beach if their slutty stat isn't high enough. You aren't getting slutty stats higher without high enough love/obedience to have sexual events with them to begin with. In the end, it's worth spending the time to level the stats of the girls you like.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So traits are useless? And I thought, that some would change their behaviour.
There are a few things that do change how they react in situations, like what outfit they wear, or if they will strip in public. But almost none of the really affect the story, other than Lin, and the contest.
I thought it was 10, but I heard you need a 14 or higher in Lin's stats (Obedience must be at least 20, and her Blowjobs, Vaginal, and Anal must be at least 14). Aside from that one event, the changes for them having the higher stats are pretty minor, the most important of them being exhibitionism and sluttiness.

Reactions: rKnight

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
There are a few things that do change how they react in situations, like what outfit they wear, or if they will strip in public. But almost none of the really affect the story, other than Lin, and the contest.
I thought it was 10, but I heard you need a 14 or higher in Lin's stats (Obedience must be at least 20, and her Blowjobs, Vaginal, and Anal must be at least 14). Aside from that one event, the changes for them having the higher stats are pretty minor, the most important of them being exhibitionism and sluttiness.
And head pats will obviously be critical to getting the best outcome in the game.

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
Btw, are there more methods to make money, besides the two in the bar? The rent money is really low and it is weird that being a delivery driver ist more successful.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And head pats will obviously be critical to getting the best outcome in the game.
Well, that goes without saying. :KEK:
Btw, are there more methods to make money, besides the two in the bar? The rent money is really low and it is weird that being a delivery driver ist more successful.
Well, the rent money is only your share, after paying bills, Lin, Ellen, etc. Also, 1 Syl is roughly $7 US. Kind of funny, if you remember at one time, that was the value of an elf.

You can also do the photos, one of Android's exhibition events allows you to sell milk, IIRC, there is also the bowling tourney, and of course if you haven't gotten the money from K-dad, do more of Kali's events.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

Ultani

Apr 16, 2020
i just found out about this game, looks promising, can someone tell me how many hours worth of content are there?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i just found out about this game, looks promising, can someone tell me how many hours worth of content are there?
With 9000 headpats, 1 headpats per minute, 9000 minutes, so 150 hours... Who are you looking at?
Without headpats - insert a very sad Lin - I would say over 20 hours at least.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes