Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Is there a requirement for the Barmaid outfit for Maria? I ordered it online, but it never came, and when I try to order it again, it says I just ordered it. I tried in 2 different save games and same result. Locked out of Moon content right now.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is there a requirement for the Barmaid outfit for Maria? I ordered it online, but it never came, and when I try to order it again, it says I just ordered it. I tried in 2 different save games and same result. Locked out of Moon content right now.
Check the door to the Sanctuary (the big red door in the lobby)

Reactions: TheDevian

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Check the door to the Sanctuary (the big red door in the lobby)
If it is the same you use to go to the city or pick up your mail, I already done it. I ordered other stuff already, everything came, except for the barmaid outfit. Everytime something is delivered, I get a message at beginning of the day. That never happened for barmaid outfit and stuff that I ordered after ordering the outfit came through fine and I was able to pick it up. The only problem I have seems to be with this particular outfit.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
If it is the same you use to go to the city or pick up your mail, I already done it. I ordered other stuff already, everything came, except for the barmaid outfit. Everytime something is delivered, I get a message at beginning of the day. That never happened for barmaid outfit and stuff that I ordered after ordering the outfit came through fine and I was able to pick it up. The only problem I have seems to be with this particular outfit.
are you using the mod? if you are the mod might be blocking it

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
are you using the mod? if you are the mod might be blocking it
I am using the mod. I don't know what the problem is though, but it worked out in the end. As it happens, the Barmaid Outfit seems to be only unlocked after you trigger the event where Maria asks to work on the bar, I hadn't triggered this one yet, but the Outfit was still in my computer able to be ordered. After I triggered the event though, I was able to order it again and it came on the next day. Not sure if it is the mod that unlocks it for ordering too early or something, but it fixed itself in the end. Thanks for trying to help.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I am using the mod. I don't know what the problem is though, but it worked out in the end. As it happens, the Barmaid Outfit seems to be only unlocked after you trigger the event where Maria asks to work on the bar, I hadn't triggered this one yet, but the Outfit was still in my computer able to be ordered. After I triggered the event though, I was able to order it again and it came on the next day. Not sure if it is the mod that unlocks it for ordering too early or something, but it fixed itself in the end. Thanks for trying to help.
the mod unlocks all items so sometimes things get wonkey (for me it had blocked the succubus event)

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Oh, this issue is already present in the base game, the mod is innocent in this case.
The outfit should not appear in the store until Maria asks for it, but it does as soon as she joins the hotel.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you guys want a technical answer:

RenPy's int type is a 32-bit signed integer, which means it can go up to 2147483647. Yes, that's more than 2 billion headpats!
Damn, I have my work cut out for me...
Yes, she needs to need it first.

Reactions: Twistty

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Damn, I have my work cut out for me...
Do you really want to risk that?
The knowledge that as you got closer to that number, that the option to pat heads would no longer matter, would drive you insane.
Next thing that you know, you would be wandering through malls and patting random people on the head, even more than you all ready do.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Do you really want to risk that?
The knowledge that as you got closer to that number, that the option to pat heads would no longer matter, would drive you insane.
Next thing that you know, you would be wandering through malls and patting random people on the head, even more than you all ready do.
It is a big risk, but what is life without risk? It is having goals, and facing challenges that gives us that motivation we need to strive for the future. After all, without that, we are not really living, but merely existing.

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Is it normal for Kali's dad company name to be "MC's name" Inc? Or did my MC just coincidentally have the same name as his company?

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes