shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Honestly, I feel like we are due for a happy event soon. The last couple have been heart wrenching, so it's time for something heartwarming and/or horny. :KEK:
I know the game has moved more towards VN than sandbox, but I'd love a dedicated sandbox update. Just features that expand on what we have, new/more repeatables and stuff like that. Story content is great, but it's nice to sometimes go back to the basics
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That makes me wonder what Ally's ultimate piece of hardware will be like. So far we have been introduced to the MK Androids, which seem to be all female copies of each other and the military androids, which seem to be genderless copies of each other. However we have seen other models here and there, like the delivery droid. And Ally's current hardware was never mass produced, so maybe they will get another special looking frame.
Could be willing to jump to a few, maybe have several forms, the battle mech, a custom body, and their Cyber form, which could be anything they can imagine.
Yeah, Ashley's mother does mention her father in that wild scene where she sucks MC off in front of her. So he probably still around and being a drunk. It is not been too long since Ashley left anyway, when she ran away, the Hotel was her first stop, so I wouldn't count on much change on her father's part.
For me, it's been years, not only because I started when the game was new, but also on my save, I am nearly 3 years into the game. I am about a month and a half from 3 years, if they have the same calendar that we do.

She should have kicked his ass out years ago.
I know the game has moved more towards VN than sandbox, but I'd love a dedicated sandbox update. Just features that expand on what we have, new/more repeatables and stuff like that. Story content is great, but it's nice to sometimes go back to the basics
Yeah, we had one focusing on the side girls a while back, so it would be nice to do that. Finish some of the remakes, finish Jin's detox, add some more dungeon content, that kind of thing. The phone, the garden, etc.

Reactions: rKnight and Quetzzz

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, we had one focusing on the side girls a while back, so it would be nice to do that. Finish some of the remakes, finish Jin's detox, add some more dungeon content, that kind of thing. The phone, the garden, etc.
Sorry, what would be "the phone"? Since I have played everything so far (except Vanessa last event), I'm familiar with the dungeon and the garden, but the phone doesn't ring any bells.

I started playing this week, so I'm not familiar with update schedule and how much content comes with each new update. With that said, although this extra content would be nice, considering the last update was 4 months ago, if I could choose the focus of updates, I would probably go with more on the main story, then the side girls and only after that, more focus on sandbox stuff, like going to the city and the likes. Not that it is lacking in main story content, it has a lot, but I'm pretty invested in it already. Side girls would also be nice, I do agree that Jin's detox needs to get a conclusion and although we have a lot of side girls, we don't have that much content on them individually. There is only a good amount of content if you count all of them as one thing.

Reactions: Quetzzz

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
BUT, that would delay the naughty stuff with Autumn.
We need Autumn in our bed, dammit!!!!!

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
BUT, that would delay the naughty stuff with Autumn.
We need Autumn in our bed, dammit!!!!!
Not if it happens after her update :p
I'm not suggesting Runey ruin his roadmap to cater to that request, just that it'd be nice to have. Repeatable events were one of the early things that got me interested in the game and there's been very little of that for a while now. Again, story can be great, but having fun/new ways to play with the girls is nice too.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, what would be "the phone"? Since I have played everything so far (except Vanessa last event), I'm familiar with the dungeon and the garden, but the phone doesn't ring any bells.

I started playing this week, so I'm not familiar with update schedule and how much content comes with each new update. With that said, although this extra content would be nice, considering the last update was 4 months ago, if I could choose the focus of updates, I would probably go with more on the main story, then the side girls and only after that, more focus on sandbox stuff, like going to the city and the likes. Not that it is lacking in main story content, it has a lot, but I'm pretty invested in it already. Side girls would also be nice, I do agree that Jin's detox needs to get a conclusion and although we have a lot of side girls, we don't have that much content on them individually. There is only a good amount of content if you count all of them as one thing.
The phone (and calendar) were some things that he was talking about adding, so we can better track events and whatnot.

Yeah, poor Jinny has been waiting for too long. lol
Not if it happens after her update :p
I'm not suggesting Runey ruin his roadmap to cater to that request, just that it'd be nice to have. Repeatable events were one of the early things that got me interested in the game and there's been very little of that for a while now. Again, story can be great, but having fun/new ways to play with the girls is nice too.
Yeah, if nothing else, I would like to see more exhibitionism events, like how Autumn has the branching trees, or being able to flow from one into another (like going from Kali's yoga one to the cunnilingus one), taking the pets to the park (like the photography one), some more team events like that would be great too.

How about taking more pairs out for some fun, Kali and Luci, Maria and Hana, Lin and Jin, etc.

Reactions: rKnight

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Personally, I'd love an update that integrates the early game better into what the game has become now. As an example, I love how Emma was introduced to the Dungeon, and that she got some character growth out of it. For most other girls, the dungeon is just there, and for the benefit of the player. Exhibitionism is well done for Autumn, for most others, it's just a "meta activity".
There are also some free-roam events in the early game involving the church. When playing through Autumn's story, these events seem inconsequential.

Now, I realize what a ridiculously big ask this is, and I doubt it'll ever happen. It's just something I'd like to see eventually.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Personally, I'd love an update that integrates the early game better into what the game has become now. As an example, I love how Emma was introduced to the Dungeon, and that she got some character growth out of it. For most other girls, the dungeon is just there, and for the benefit of the player. Exhibitionism is well done for Autumn, for most others, it's just a "meta activity".
There are also some free-roam events in the early game involving the church. When playing through Autumn's story, these events seem inconsequential.

Now, I realize what a ridiculously big ask this is, and I doubt it'll ever happen. It's just something I'd like to see eventually.
He has been going back and reworking all the old stuff, but that process isn't done yet.

• Red Heart

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
These days, we are lucky to get something feature complete and bug free even when it is supposed to be ready.
...Yes I am an old, disgruntled gamer, why do you ask?

Yeah, I have no doubt that we will succeed, what I concerned about is what it will cost us.
What I DO see, is A11-y seeing the flaw, that the rest of them miss, or they are able to deliver it in a way, that the rest can't, or are not ready to do/risk.
Lin: Too cute to die, head armored by repeated head pats, also too likely to play a major leadership role when the end comes. Also known to have access to a pistol and knives.
Nia: Too fun to die, and a capable fighter.
Maria: Too street smart to be killed, once she knows that she is being hunted.
Kali: Her family is too well connected to kill.
Luci: Same as kali.
Android: Able to move to other bodies, nearly impossible to kill, also known to have an AK-47.
A11-y: Too important to the endgame to die.
Sylvia: Is likely far too important to the endgame to be killed off, with a likely high level leadership role at the end.
Autumn: Too well connected to be killed.
The Twins: Too well connected to kill.

Ashley: Too crazy to try to kill or capture. Extreme Danger!!!

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Lin: Too cute to die, head armored by repeated head pats, also too likely to play a major leadership role when the end comes. Also known to have access to a pistol and knives.
Android: Able to move to other bodies, nearly impossible to kill, also known to have an AK-47.
Sylvia: Is likely far too important to the endgame to be killed off, with a likely high level leadership role at the end.

if i is not mistaken about the "AK-47" gun was that not a "fake" gun that android use to "scar" the guys or was it a real one because i can not see why a hotel would need to have a gun or guns (not including any story quest reasons i have not yet done)

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
if i is not mistaken about the "AK-47" gun was that not a "fake" gun that android use to "scar" the guys or was it a real one because i can not see why a hotel would need to have a gun or guns (not including any story quest reasons i have not yet done)
The Android was allowed to buy the things needed to beef up the security of the hotel after that attack by the fake cops.
There is little chance of that AK-47 being fake, as it showed up, after that attack.
They also had issues with that worlds version of the mafia.

Reason for having it: They are active in subversive activities to end slavery.
Having weapons, is a good idea for security.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Lin is clearly going to be the leader of the new elf revolution, she is already an icon, though we might want to me more careful about sending her out to do things.

Nia could well end up as Lin's body guard or something. XD

I am afraid Maria is still due for another crash, since she still pretty new to this whole spy thing.

K-dad almost died though, so we should consider armor, kevlar, something...

Hopefully, Android can at least escape to their private cyberspace, we know she can control other bodies, but don't remember her jumping into another, exactly. If nothing else, we need to make lots of backups.

A11-y will save us all! XD

Sylvia might have to start doing Lin's shopping, have get her a uniform for that or collar. She can just wear the apron and collar, that should be enough. XD

Autumn, I kind of want her to start her own church, or take over the one she has. XD Her dad's position makes that feasible, to be honest.

The only one who could hurt F&E would be their dad, or his people, through some accident or misunderstanding. The Seed help them if they do though... Could be a good turning point for him though.

Ashley, truth. We are supposed to get her a new knife soon too. ;)

Reactions: T4t0rt and DigDug69

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's great news! Sounds like the game will only get better with time. :D
He does check in here, if there is anything that stands out to you, mention it, and we can talk about it, or get it fixed if it is needed (though might want to use spoiler tags for some things).

• Red Heart

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
He does check in here, if there is anything that stands out to you, mention it, and we can talk about it, or get it fixed if it is needed (though might want to use spoiler tags for some things).
I don't think I can link it directly, but my review contains most of my thoughts on this. Though, to be fair, I'd probably need to start a new playthrough to give specific suggestions.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't think I can link it directly, but my review contains most of my thoughts on this. Though, to be fair, I'd probably need to start a new playthrough to give specific suggestions.
He reads all of those too.

• Red Heart

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Runey is always watching.
Runey is always waiting.
Runey is always sighing at some of the crap that gets spouted in here.

• Haha
Reactions: torresm
4.70 star(s) 454 Votes