Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Hi everyone
I was just wondering about dating girls. In almost every date, a sandbox appears with multiple choices that don't really seem important, but leading to different dialogues. Is there really no difference between the different choices given, leading to a different relationship between this girl and the protagonist later in the game?
As far as I saw, it doesn't seem to make a difference. In certain story events, I got dialogue about the girls that we already had in dates, and it made no difference, it was like MC was getting that information for the first time, even though he already gotten it in the date.

This is one thing I noticed. Because the game has a sandbox mode, but also has a story mode, a lot of dialogue can seem disconected sometimes. When I went to church with Autumn, I had already done the church events in the exploration mode, but it made no difference, it was like I was visiting it for the first time. This can also happen with a few of story events. When you advance a bit on a girl's story and then go to another girl story event, some dialogue can feel disconected from information that you already got on another event.

Honestly it doesn't bother me that much. It is a very big game with both sandbox exploration and a storyline for EACH of the girls, including the side girls, so things like that are bound to happen. I read somewhere that Runey is reworking some older events, but I'm not sure if it is in order to connect them better, or if he just had a different idea on how they should happen. Be it as it may, it doesn't make much difference to me. The little inconsistencies are a bit weird when they show up, but it doesn't take away from my enjoyment of the game.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
As far as I saw, it doesn't seem to make a difference. In certain story events, I got dialogue about the girls that we already had in dates, and it made no difference, it was like MC was getting that information for the first time, even though he already gotten it in the date.

This is one thing I noticed. Because the game has a sandbox mode, but also has a story mode, a lot of dialogue can seem disconected sometimes. When I went to church with Autumn, I had already done the church events in the exploration mode, but it made no difference, it was like I was visiting it for the first time. This can also happen with a few of story events. When you advance a bit on a girl's story and then go to another girl story event, some dialogue can feel disconected from information that you already got on another event.

Honestly it doesn't bother me that much. It is a very big game with both sandbox exploration and a storyline for EACH of the girls, including the side girls, so things like that are bound to happen. I read somewhere that Runey is reworking some older events, but I'm not sure if it is in order to connect them better, or if he just had a different idea on how they should happen. Be it as it may, it doesn't make much difference to me. The little inconsistencies are a bit weird when they show up, but it doesn't take away from my enjoyment of the game.
Yeah, we noticed that too. It's quite weird when it happens, and it also depends on the order in which you trigger the events, but it must be difficult when you've been building a game for so long to keep a correlation between all the events and dialogues. To do this, you would have to write the scripts for all the women's events before starting everything else, and that is rarely the case.
Anyway, thanks for the answer. We was wondering if this could lead to different paths. Some sort of multi branching

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, we noticed that too. It's quite weird when it happens, and it also depends on the order in which you trigger the events, but it must be difficult when you've been building a game for so long to keep a correlation between all the events and dialogues. To do this, you would have to write the scripts for all the women's events before starting everything else, and that is rarely the case.
Anyway, thanks for the answer. We was wondering if this could lead to different paths. Some sort of multi branching
Yes, like I said, it doesn't bother me because the game is big and I know how much of a hassle would be to tie everything up perfectly, so I'm fine with it.
As far as I know, there are no branching paths in secondary content right now. Iirc even in main story, so far there is no branching paths. There is the choice between love and slave with Sylvia and Nia, but I don't know if this will lead to any consequences later on, so far there is none.

Reactions: DigDug69

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Yes, like I said, it doesn't bother me because the game is big and I know how much of a hassle would be to tie everything up perfectly, so I'm fine with it.
As far as I know, there are no branching paths in secondary content right now. Iirc even in main story, so far there is no branching paths. There is the choice between love and slave with Sylvia and Nia, but I don't know if this will lead to any consequences later on, so far there is none.
The Sylvia and Nia paths will likely be massively important later.
When playing games like this, taking the long view, and considering future consequences is very important.

Reactions: TheDevian

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
The Sylvia and Nia paths will likely be massively important later.
I'm still a little sad that Sylvia's love path doesn't include any degradation (so far). I don't want her to submit as a slave, but I still want her to have degrading things done to her. The way Maria eagerly takes her liquid punishment after failing in the Dungeon, yes please, more of that. :devilish:

• Haha

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm still a little sad that Sylvia's love path doesn't include any degradation (so far). I don't want her to submit as a slave, but I still want her to have degrading things done to her. The way Maria eagerly takes her liquid punishment after failing in the Dungeon, yes please, more of that. :devilish:
To be fair, that's the difference between the Love and Slavery routes.
Slave route, MC (figureatively and literally) toys with and disciplines Sylvia. Makes her masturbate in front of him, shows her how to properly use that specific toy and then takes it away from. To name just one event.
Then you have the Love route, where the MC doesn't have to do that with her, he can break her with kindness and love and still get her begging to slam his dick into her snatch.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Then you have the Love route, where the MC doesn't have to do that with her, he can break her with kindness and love and still get her begging to slam his dick into her snatch.
Let's hope future content has Sylvia wanting more, like Emma wanted the Dungeon.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To be fair, that's the difference between the Love and Slavery routes.
Slave route, MC (figureatively and literally) toys with and disciplines Sylvia. Makes her masturbate in front of him, shows her how to properly use that specific toy and then takes it away from. To name just one event.
I have to agree though, even in the love route, she deserve some humility.
I do hate that we can't do the naked apron with her on the love route, as well as some of that other stuff. lol
She needs some "loving" dungeon scenes. :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Quetzzz

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I have to agree though, even in the love route, she deserve some humility.
I do hate that we can't do the naked apron with her on the love route, as well as some of that other stuff. lol
She needs some "loving" dungeon scenes. :KEK:
She is learning though.
Remember, she now looks up to Lin, when before the last release, she looked down on her, as being inferior.

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She is learning though.
Remember, she now looks up to Lin, when before the last release, she looked down on her, as being inferior.
Yeah, but a few spankings might help it go faster. And who knows, she might just enjoy it. :KEK:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi,

Is there a bug in Autumn's questline?

Autumn's relationship level is 22 and the requirements to upgrade to 23 are:

- "Evening"
- Lin's level must be 26 or higher
- You must have purchased Nia and Sylvia

Our Lin is already at level 26 and Nia and Sylvia were bought some time ago.

But when we try to talk to her in the evening, it says "You need to raise Lin's relationship level."
Have the requirements been increased in some update?

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

Is there a bug in Autumn's questline?

Autumn's relationship level is 22 and the requirements to upgrade to 23 are:

- "Evening"
- Lin's level must be 26 or higher
- You must have purchased Nia and Sylvia

Our Lin is already at level 26 and Nia and Sylvia were bought some time ago.

But when we try to talk to her in the evening, it says "You need to raise Lin's relationship level."
Have the requirements been increased in some update?
Is that the walkthrough mod? The info must be outdated, Lin's level requirement is actually 28 or higher.

conker8800

May 22, 2022
I am trying to replay the scene with Emma and Felicity in the garden, is there a simple way to do that or would I need to replay up until that point?

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes