DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
DigDug69 Thanks for the review! Proper reviews are always appreciated. Which continuity issues have you run into?
I had a few a while back, but I believe that they were self inflicted, because I focused more on some girls than others.
I mainly mentioned it in the review to counter what the previous viewer had said, that had made such issues seem to be far worse than they were...
I figured that explaining such things as that and how helpful the other players can be, and the search feature, in the review, might help someone who is considering playing the game in the future.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Things have settled down on my end though. I've fully moved to Europe and can start working. I'll let the rest of you deal with the 2024 election :whistle:
I've been tempted, but with my folks getting on the older side and me trying to change careers, not sure I'll ever get the chance now.

Swifthand

Aug 4, 2019
This is really well said, thank you for paying so much attention to the story

Harem Hotel isn't about American politics, though it is where I was born so it makes sense that things would be more american centric. Harem Hotel is about imperialism and its consequences (within this context). In other words, foreigners telling you what to do and how to act. Or boiled down to it's basics, Harem Hotel is about Freedom. Every character, whether they are main or side, is oppressed by someone with more power and it's our protagonist's story to take their own power and gain autonomy. Assuming my writing and this story is built off the past 6 years of American politics and not the past 500 years of imperialism only shows a lack of historical knowledge. Social Justice isn't a new concept, it's one of the reasons the Boston Tea Party happened. The colonists had no representation, let alone the natives. It's also one of the reasons the French Revolution happened, or why so many countries abolished monarchies. The People want equality, no one likes feeling like a peasant. If you hear "Social Justice" and your knowledge of the subject only goes back to as far as 2015 with the blue haired college brats, you should pick up a history book. The People just want to be happy and live their own lives free of oppression. (I'm not directing this at you btw, I'm speaking generally)

Harem Hotel's overarching story is actually very similar to One Piece and I've taken more than a few inspirations from it. One Piece is also inspired by american and western imperialism, they have the Marines who police the world, and the World Government who controls it. Almost every battle they have is an ideological one where freedom always wins. In fact One Piece is probably more political than Harem Hotel as they constantly advocate for trans and queer people while painting american imperialism and christian imperialism as dangerous. These things are much more nuanced in Harem Hotel as I focus more on western imperialism (this includes europe and australia) as well as western organized religion. I try to write what I know, and because I come from western culture, this is what I know. It would be uncouth of me to attempt to write something I don't understand.
What a fucking amazing response.

Y'know what? Expect at least one new Patreon subscriber by the end of the year.
And if you happen to be in Germany, i'll invite you to a beer or two

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
how do you actualy use cheats? tried the 'secret' phone app and the patereon code option at Dibela's shop but neither work

WatchmanW

Apr 4, 2020
Guys, can you please send me v10.rpa 17.2 for pc file? Mines corrupted for some reason. And its really hard for me to download this game in browser with this size. And whats worse - everything works perfect except sexy scenes ;( would much appreciate it

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Guys, can you please send me v10.rpa 17.2 for pc file? Mines corrupted for some reason. And its really hard for me to download this game in browser with this size. And whats worse - everything works perfect except sexy scenes ;( would much appreciate it
Um, okay, here you go.

blacl1ka

Sep 10, 2018
I have an issue where many of Lin's outfits if i choose them for sex scenes appear to be missing, and when i select them the game instead shows me the sex scene with maid or nude outfits instead, I've tried reinstalling entirely but had no luck. Anyone know a fix?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
thanks, not sure if I'm missing something but I can't see it in MC's bedroom.. where exactly is it?
To the right of the door, near the edge of the scene.
Just click on it to access the computer, and I think it is the note pad icon on the screen.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have an issue where many of Lin's outfits if i choose them for sex scenes appear to be missing, and when i select them the game instead shows me the sex scene with maid or nude outfits instead, I've tried reinstalling entirely but had no luck. Anyone know a fix?
Have you given them to her yet?

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes