Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
I can't know for sure, but somewhere during the gameplay MC says he wants a harem but he is not willing to share his girls with other men, so...

Reactions: Games&Games

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Based on the room pic that they posted, and later deleted they are in the wrong game thread.
I missed that one. lol
No, there will never be NTR in this game (unless you count the girls doing stuff together).

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
The only NTR we have is

Nia's
Tactical
Raids

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many a slave owner have fallen victim to NTR, and that's a good thing. You can use NTR to make your harem grow bigger and stronger. In fact, you could argue that NTR will be but the first step towards complete elf liberation. If you are against NTR, you are against freedom!

Nov 10, 2023
The only NTR we have is

Nia's
Tactical
Raids

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many a slave owner have fallen victim to NTR, and that's a good thing. You can use NTR to make your harem grow bigger and stronger. In fact, you could argue that NTR will be but the first step towards complete elf liberation. If you are against NTR, you are against freedom!
And with the news about the possibility that elves will become extinct species and Autumns visions about her false god Gaius telling her to kill elves we will need a lot of NTR to get as much elves as possible to our sanctuary while we still have some time. But the time is running out. Also, some perfectly planned NTR on the right place could get us some weapons, and I have feeling that with the appearence of Cornwall's demonic abomination that is known as Archon, we will need a lots of weapons. I know that some people are still denying it, but we are in a war, whenever we want it or not. And the only way to survive the war is to fight and send Archon back to the pitts of Hell from which it came from.

Last edited:
Reactions: torresm

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Can someone help me, I am not being able to trigger Moon third event, I have tried every period of the day and every day of the week, but the event does not start, I had even stopped played last time I tried to solve this and was not able to, I am trying again today see if I can do anything.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can someone help me, I am not being able to trigger Moon third event, I have tried every period of the day and every day of the week, but the event does not start, I had even stopped played last time I tried to solve this and was not able to, I am trying again today see if I can do anything.
Check the wiki, it's on the in-game computer.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah I've given her all the outfits, it's just that if i select to have, say, missionary sex in the goth outfit, then the scene i get is with the maid outfit
Yeah, if you choose one of the outfits that do not have scenes yet, you will get something that is in the game. The newest outfits have not been added yet, AFAIK.

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Check the wiki, it's on the in-game computer.

I did that as well, and it changes nothing, the conditions there just say for you to go to the bar, I already gave up for now, I will just ignore her events, and if it happens later good, if not, I will wait for the next update to see if it fixed, but thanks anyway

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I did that as well, and it changes nothing, the conditions there just say for you to go to the bar, I already gave up for now, I will just ignore her events, and if it happens later good, if not, I will wait for the next update to see if it fixed, but thanks anyway
There shouldn't be any special ties to that event. Are you using Lain's Mod? It's a rather open/generic event that I don't recall requiring anything in the form of outfits/training/etc, just that you have the bar.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ryuji and TheDevian

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Are you 100% sure you need the 3rd event and not the 4th? The first time you meet Moon at the bar right after building it count as an event. (I'm not talking of the one were you drink and she asks you your name, that one is already the 2nd)

Btw the wiki is missing the information that Maria's level must be quite high for the lvl4 event to trigger

Also, sharing your save might help

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ryuji and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes