NotNeeded!

Sep 9, 2020
Anyone maby have a full save for the latest version? I lost all my saves due to hd crash. Would be much appreciated
Suggestion to all to prevent you from losing all saved game data (yes you can do this with any game, just tell the OneDrive the folder holding said saved game files). If you have windows, you can tell Onedrive to backup any folder into the cloud, I suggest you have it backup your renPy folder so if this ever happens you should be 98-100 backed up. Hopefully this helps someone.

Folder path below.

Windows:

%APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory

This is usually:

C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\RenPy\game_directory

Where YOURNAME is your username.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Suggestion to all to prevent you from losing all saved game data (yes you can do this with any game, just tell the OneDrive the folder holding said saved game files). If you have windows, you can tell Onedrive to backup any folder into the cloud, I suggest you have it backup your renPy folder so if this ever happens you should be 98-100 backed up. Hopefully this helps someone.

Folder path below.

Windows:

%APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory

This is usually:

C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\RenPy\game_directory

Where YOURNAME is your username.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I always turn that feature off...
I have 84 TB's of storage on my pc, so that would just be redundant.
It would be more, but it seems that anything over 13 hard drives on a PC can cause file system corruption.

Reactions: TheDevian

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
The only NTR we have is

Nia's
Tactical
Raids

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many a slave owner have fallen victim to NTR, and that's a good thing. You can use NTR to make your harem grow bigger and stronger. In fact, you could argue that NTR will be but the first step towards complete elf liberation. If you are against NTR, you are against freedom!
Please don't confuse people into thinking that this is a hidden NTR game. It might upset half the community if not more.
Naamloos11.png
On the other hand, it will give a lot of funny responses though.
NTR at it's finest people.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Suggestion to all to prevent you from losing all saved game data (yes you can do this with any game, just tell the OneDrive the folder holding said saved game files).
Back up your pron to online storage managed by faceless mega corp. Something new.

• Haha

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I skimmed this thread a little and I see that it is full of disguised misogyny. It is said that the li can fuck each other because the mc also fucks with them and none of them complain so they can do the same. But it is also said that it is not ntr because it is between women. And if it were that they fucked with another man, it would be ntr. What happens, that the fact of being a woman makes them less of a person? It should not be the same if a li fucks with another person, regardless of the sex, having the same consideration, that is, if it is with another man it is ntr, then here it should be the same.
Not treating it like that isn't misogyny in disguise?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I skimmed this thread a little and I see that it is full of disguised misogyny. It is said that the li can fuck each other because the mc also fucks with them and none of them complain so they can do the same. But it is also said that it is not ntr because it is between women. And if it were that they fucked with another man, it would be ntr. What happens, that the fact of being a woman makes them less of a person? It should not be the same if a li fucks with another person, regardless of the sex, having the same consideration, that is, if it is with another man it is ntr, then here it should be the same.
Dude, what? You're not trolling?

This is your harem, and you want your women to avoid each other like they have cooties? It's not going to change, you can find a different, more christian harem game if you don't like it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
If a person I'm fucking fucks another person I'm fucking, that doesn't bother me. If I was into dudes they'd be included in that philosophy. I'm not though. So if a woman I'm fucking fucks a woman I'm fucking I'm unbothered. That's not misogyny.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
To quote Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

From the merriam-webster dictionary.

misogyny

mi·sog·y·ny

: hatred of, aversion to, or prejudice against women.

The MC obviously does not hate women.
He trusts them, and encourages them to do things, that at times, they do not realize that they can do.
It really has nothing to do with what you think the word means...

It is nothing more than another word for sexism.
A belief that one gender is superior to another...

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Dude, what? You're not trolling?

This is your harem, and you want your women to avoid each other like they have cooties? It's not going to change, you can find a different, more christian harem game if you don't like it.
It's not really a troll, it's just an NTR psychopath who's thoughts no one wants, cares about, or should even read.

They live in a reality of their own making where every male on this planet that has sex with a female is cucking them. There is no point to try rationalizing their inanity.

The_Melchior

Jun 14, 2019
It's not really a troll, it's just an NTR psychopath who's thoughts no one wants, cares about, or should even read.

They live in a reality of their own making where every male on this planet that has sex with a female is cucking them. There is no point to try rationalizing their inanity.
It seems more like yet another person demanding the lesbian material be removed, albeit in a petty, roundabout way.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
It seems more like yet another person demanding the lesbian material be removed, albeit in a petty, roundabout way.
If you look at their post history, you can see that they mostly respond in threads where NTR is the issue.
So, likely a troll who focuses on the subject of NTR.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes