zxrmxz

Nov 21, 2023
Man I just found this game on Wednesday just looking for a quick fap and now I binged it to where I've done everything that's currently out. I was supposed to cry from down there not up top lol. Good stuff Mr. Game Creator, legit feels like I read a good book and now I just want more lol.

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Man I just found this game on Wednesday just looking for a quick fap and now I binged it to where I've done everything that's currently out. I was supposed to cry from down there not up top lol. Good stuff Mr. Game Creator, legit feels like I read a good book and now I just want more lol.
FB_IMG_1700796337467.jpg

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Harem hotel is for people with insane staying power.
If they can't last long, they will never make it...

Also, oysters help.

wapoww

Sep 8, 2020
I've been thinking... What's the main objective of this game? Increasing the girls' affinity, or is there something else? Like... your grandfather left a massive amount of debt and you got to pay it back (perhaps by sacrificing one of the girls) or something bad would happen.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I've been thinking... What's the main objective of this game? Increasing the girls' affinity, or is there something else? Like... your grandfather left a massive amount of debt and you got to pay it back (perhaps by sacrificing one of the girls) or something bad would happen.
Things like overthrowing governments, ending slavery, and head pats.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Right now I enjoy taking the girls out to the beach. For sex.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I figure the game should be set up where it's random which girl pops up, but you get double (or more) points if Lin appears. I suppose a player could customize it to favor a different girl, but that'd only be for those strange people who don't understand that Lin is the best girl and should pay extra.
This !!!

Yet another individual of extremely high intelligence, refinement, and superb taste!!

Not to disparage the other girls … but Lin is NEXT LEVEL.

I keep looking around for any other titles with “pleaser” type characters that are somewhat like Lin … and the few comparable characters all fall short.

innocent, perverted & in constant need of head pats is something of a unicorn <wink>

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This is a Visual Novel, meaning a book with pictures in game form. Reading the story is the objective.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Seriously? .......
What is the main objective of life?

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes