KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
With optional inserts for peoples favorite girl.
Sold separately.
I figure the game should be set up where it's random which girl pops up, but you get double (or more) points if Lin appears. I suppose a player could customize it to favor a different girl, but that'd only be for those strange people who don't understand that Lin is the best girl and should pay extra.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Dude, what? You're not trolling?

This is your harem, and you want your women to avoid each other like they have cooties? It's not going to change, you can find a different, more christian harem game if you don't like it.
...christian harem?

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
I skimmed this thread a little and I see that it is full of disguised misogyny. It is said that the li can fuck each other because the mc also fucks with them and none of them complain so they can do the same. But it is also said that it is not ntr because it is between women. And if it were that they fucked with another man, it would be ntr. What happens, that the fact of being a woman makes them less of a person? It should not be the same if a li fucks with another person, regardless of the sex, having the same consideration, that is, if it is with another man it is ntr, then here it should be the same.
Not treating it like that isn't misogyny in disguise?
This is a harem game.
It's polygamy not monogamy.
As you see, most of the girls are in MC's harem. I know you don't like NTR. So do I.
Just don't get confuse between Cheating (NTR) and Harem (Polygamy).
It's not the same.:coffee:

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
If the women are also fucking each other isn't it polyamory?
To make it easy to understand.
They are MC's girls, they are in MC's Harem.
Even if they fuq each other.
They are still in MC's Harem.
And MC actually allowed it.
Some players often got confused that girl on girl is NTR too. But they forgot the fact that those girls are MC's girls. So it's fine, because they're in the Harem.
Bros, See the game name 'Harem' mistaken it for NTR (Cheating) when he saw girl on girl.:ROFLMAO:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
To make it easy to understand.
They are MC's girls, they are in MC's Harem.
Even if they fuq each other.
They are still in MC's Harem.
And MC actually allowed it.
Some players often got confused that girl on girl is NTR too. But they forgot the fact that those girls are MC's girls. So it's fine, because they're in the Harem.
Bros, See the game name 'Harem' mistaken it for NTR (Cheating) when he saw girl on girl.:ROFLMAO:
It's probably best to drop the subject, before we get more trolls like him started.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Another 2-3 months would be a safe bet for the next update!.
Runey has posted that officially work has begun on v0.18. (I believe I have the number right?.)
With his usual releases its usually 2-3 months after this announcement we get an update. (3 Months is normal)
Occasionally 4 months if something goes wrong like RL kicking you in the nuts!.
(I have Blue balls because RL does this to me ALL the time!, They should be Green dammit I'm an Orc!.)
But Runeys generally pretty reliable with his releases and timing and if something goes go wrong,
He makes an announcement that it will be delayed after which its usually released a month to a month and a half later.
This is going off years of following the development of this game and others.
Of the original Devs I started to follow when I First made this account sadly Runeys the only one left still actively updating,
Its the reason I've kinda got a feel for his release timings, That is if you trust a random Orc with Information!.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes