packor

Oct 11, 2021
While JoePlant seemed to sound like a negative Nancy, after completely reading the whole argument, I completely agree with JoePlant. Going back from Evil13's post, I went back a few pages, and with some speed reading, did Not find Mention of this "death in the family". Telling people to go back some pages likely usually occurs because someone remember having read about it "recently". It doesn't actually mean it was in the "last few pages". It's lazy and irresponsible. If you don't remember where it is, then don't tell people resolutely that it is there.

c3p0 sounds like he did not even read the post and started talking about this game's wiki, which is completely irrelevant when JoePlant was making a general statement that wasn't even related to this game's wiki.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
While JoePlant seemed to sound like a negative Nancy, after completely reading the whole argument, I completely agree with JoePlant. Going back from Evil13's post, I went back a few pages, and with some speed reading, did Not find Mention of this "death in the family". Telling people to go back some pages likely usually occurs because someone remember having read about it "recently". It doesn't actually mean it was in the "last few pages". It's lazy and irresponsible. If you don't remember where it is, then don't tell people resolutely that it is there.

c3p0 sounds like he did not even read the post and started talking about this game's wiki, which is completely irrelevant when JoePlant was making a general statement that wasn't even related to this game's wiki.
The go back a few pages is most often used for when people ask about updates, but it is also referred to often as a general suggestion of what people should be doing.
Also, telling people to use the sites built in search feature to find answers to questions, because more often than not, someone else has already asked that question.

As for his question, well it has been a while since I last played, but I know that I had issues with one of Ashley's last events and it turned out that I needed to buy her a phone, and when it arrived, give it to her.

Not sure if that is the event in question or not, but there is also the possibility that another characters events are at the wrong level for Ashley's event to trigger.
The stats for different events can sometimes be tied to the stats of other players, that may play some part in the event.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
The go back a few pages is most often used for when people ask about updates, but it is also referred to often as a general suggestion of what people should be doing.
Also, telling people to use the sites built in search feature to find answers to questions, because more often than not, someone else has already asked that question.
Asking people to read recent pages for that is valid, because I'd personally also do so before asking. However, in this case, I did actually go read the last few pages, and the information was not there.

Asking people to go search for an answer is assuming that they Didn't Already do so. The search function on this site is not great. You have to hit the correct keyword, and then look up each post individually, because the preview doesn't show the complete content of the post. Included in posts are often quotes, combination of points in one post, and other junk, which can make finding one specific item among the sea of search results difficult. Just because you know it's there, and what keywords are used in a specific post, doesn't mean it's easy to actually find for someone that doesn't.

Edit: it only makes it worse when someone asks a question, and the answer is "go search", because now THAT question and answer are now also in the search results.

As for his question, well it has been a while since I last played, but I know that I had issues with one of Ashley's last events and it turned out that I needed to buy her a phone, and when it arrived, give it to her.

Not sure if that is the event in question or not, but there is also the possibility that another characters events are at the wrong level for Ashley's event to trigger.
The stats for different events can sometimes be tied to the stats of other players, that may play some part in the event.
There WAS NO question, that is the point. It's a general complaint that people will tell you offhandedly to look around because it's "in there somewhere".

Last edited:
Reactions: jocoyo

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
There WAS NO question, that is the point. It's a general complaint that people will tell you offhandedly to look around because it's "in there somewhere".
Actually, there was a reference to the Ashley 17 event in one of the posts made by Evil13, and I simply referred to it.

That is how people here normally deal with new or unusual questions, we try to answer them.
The use the search or read the last few pages are for the common questions, that get asked so often that people who are regulars here have gotten sick and tired of answering them, repeatedly, because people weren't even trying to look before posting.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
no, there wasn't. It was a made up example by c3p0. It didn't even have anything to do with Evil13. How do you expect other people to search and read the thread when you also don't make the effort to read?

I'm sorry, this is too much derailing, so I'm just going to stop here.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
no, there wasn't. It was a made up example by c3p0. It didn't even have anything to do with Evil13. How do you expect other people to search and read the thread when you also don't make the effort to read?

I'm sorry, this is too much derailing, so I'm just going to stop here.
Oh GEE WHIZ!!! I am human and referred the wrong person.
And I did say that they referred to it.
It was a hypothetical question, and I used it to demonstrate how we do actually answer questions with other answers than the read back a few pages, or use the search ones...

The regular people who post here are not lazy, but there is a limit to how many times that we will answer the same questions.
We have literally had someone ask a question, and the next poster answered it correctly, and then the very next person asked the same damned question, that was just answered right before they asked, but an hour or more earlier.
So the answer was there, but they did not even bother to take the time to even read that one page to see if others have asked it.

This topic really has gone on for too long.
It is off topic for the game, and it is only a matter of time before a pissed off mod starts removing them.

Last edited:

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
If Kali's dad will teaming up with MC, for a sharing fun with Autumn it will be awesome, she's been something bad on elves, maybe on the church, she will be going on that place with mc and Kali's to have naughty fun.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
If Kali's dad will teaming up with MC, for a sharing fun with Autumn it will be awesome, she's been something bad on elves, maybe on the church, she will be going on that place with mc and Kali's to have naughty fun.
It's true, it is not NTR, but in every game that I have played in the past the screams and whining from people about it reached insane levels.
Even if sharing was listed in the tags as a future possibility, and as optional, people still whined about it.

I'm pretty sure that some would still whine about it, if the word sharing was in the name.
For an established game like Harem Hotel to do it at this stage, would cause mass chaos in the threads with non stop whining.
There was more than enough of that back when the game was relatively new, from the pro sharing/NTR people who were insisting that it needed to be added to the game...

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I would not expect 'sharing' with any other male character. Maria with a strap on, maybe.

Reactions: DigDug69

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I would not expect 'sharing' with any other male character. Maria with a strap on, maybe.
Maria with a strapon, almost definitely at some point.
But in the common pretext of sharing, it is only sharing when it is MMF or even MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMF.
MFF is just fun, nothing bad about it for 99.99% of the people.
Although, I have seen someone whine about MFF and call it sharing, and then they proceeded to scream that the sharing tag had to be added to the other tags for the game.
They have even tried to claim that the girls playing with each other was NTR and threw a fit about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maria with a strapon, almost definitely at some point.
But in the common pretext of sharing, it is only sharing when it is MMF or even MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMF.
MFF is just fun, nothing bad about it for 99.99% of the people.
Although, I have seen someone whine about MFF and call it sharing, and then they proceeded to scream that the sharing tag had to be added to the other tags for the game.
They have even tried to claim that the girls playing with each other was NTR and threw a fit about it.
I did design a strapless strap-on that I could give him. That way, Maria can feel good too (that is the down side of most strap-ons, the person wearing them doesn't get to have fun).
At minimum, we need to double team Hana.
1703914602426.png

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I did design a strapless strap-on that I could give him. That way, Maria can feel good too (that is the down side of most strap-ons, the person wearing them doesn't get to have fun).
At minimum, we need to double team Hana.
And Autumn.
With all of that religious sexual suppression she has dealt with, there just has to be a major freak hiding away inside of her.
And Since Maria has been helping Autumn out with her issues, it's a natural for that to happen.

And we can't really limit the strapon to just Maria, because there just has to be an attachment for the android.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And Autumn.
With all of that religious sexual suppression she has dealt with, there just has to be a major freak hiding away inside of her.
And Since Maria has been helping Autumn out with her issues, it's a natural for that to happen.
Yeah, she is a superfreak, just like her mom. XD
She will be a huge anal slut. XD

Reactions: DigDug69

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Just play the loophole song for Autumn and her sister and you can have them both.
Runey could actually squeeze the song into the game by just having it playing on Kali's PC with musical notes and some of the lyrics in the air above the speaker.
Just change the name of the deity from Jesus to the deity that Autumn worships.

"Well there's a loophole in The Scripture that works really well
So I can get him off without going to hell
It's my Hail Mary, full of grace
In gaius's name, we go to fifth base!
Oh, thank you for making me holy
And thank you for giving me holes to choose from
And since I'm not a Godless whore
He'll have to come in the back door
Therefore
Fuck me in the ass 'cause I love gaius
The good Lord would want it that way
Gimme that sweet sensation of a throbbing rationalization"

And best of all, Autumn has used some of the terms in that song.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes