c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Too add, to what all the others has written, was is the checksum of this file?
With Gofile and Pixeldrain the checksum of the file is specified and can be viewed, if you click on details. If you let your PC (or Mac or whatever) calculate that after downloading, you can compare this two and thus check if something spoiled your download.
To do that you could use 7zip.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just weird since it just started doing this recenlty.
For downloading large files, I recommend using a downloader, such as .

There are a number of issues that could cause problems. First make sure your drive is not full, like Quetzzz said, trying to overfill a drive can damage it now days. , you could be having connection issues.
It would also be good to run a and a .
You also might just need to reinstall windows, if it has been a while. It tends to get clogged up as you use it.

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
It will come out when it comes out. Read the last few pages of the thread, Runey has had a death in the family and moved to another countr
ohh, may they RIP, gotta wait for him to get his bearing again to work on the game, I guess. I hope he feels well soon.

Reactions: Gleiphnir

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
ohh, may they RIP, gotta wait for him to get his bearing again to work on the game, I guess. I hope he feels well soon.
The next release is being worked on, and a beta of it is on Runey's Patreon page.
But it is not a beta of the whole release.
It is for testing purposes only, and any saves made with it, may potentially cause crashes with the full release.
Give it time, and before you know it, you will once again be able to experience the joys of patting your favorite girl or girls on the head.

But remember, practice safe head patting.
Pat them gently on the head.
Don't play Whack a Mole with them.

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
The next release is being worked on, and a beta of it is on Runey's Patreon page.
But it is not a beta of the whole release.
It is for testing purposes only, and any saves made with it, may potentially cause crashes with the full release.
Give it time, and before you know it, you will once again be able to experience the joys of patting your favorite girl or girls on the head.

But remember, practice safe head patting.
Pat them gently on the head.
Don't play Whack a Mole with them.
haha, I look forward to that, I honestly never open Patreon unless I have to sub or unsub a dev. f95 provides a much richer experience.

I hope we'd get that last girls soon though. ( Ref - unused rooms on 2 floor ). and more Autum and the sanctuary Elf content would be most welcome. but lets see what'll be on the new update. ( fingers crossed )

Reactions: Morcys

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
It will come out when it comes out. Read the last few pages of the thread, Runey has had a death in the family and moved to another countr
That sucks for Runey. Hope they survive it well.

But given some aspects that happen with developers in general and their games, I kinda wish there was a way that developer status could be kept up to date that could be linked to "here" in an obvious location vs. having to bounce around hunting because speed looking will fail often.

Evil13, this next part is not directed at you, but to people in general. "go back a few pages" and look for what exactly? That phrase is used too often and means very little because it doesn't help the hunt a lot. There is no common answer for what a "few" is. Also just what/who am I looking for? It also means that the sayer is too lazy to go back themselves and point to it for the asker. At my work "It's in the wiki." is used way too damn much. I wouldn't be asking if I could have found it in the damn wiki to begin with.

Reactions: TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That sucks for Runey. Hope they survive it well.

But given some aspects that happen with developers in general and their games, I kinda wish there was a way that developer status could be kept up to date that could be linked to "here" in an obvious location vs. having to bounce around hunting because speed looking will fail often.

Evil13, this next part is not directed at you, but to people in general. "go back a few pages" and look for what exactly? That phrase is used too often and means very little because it doesn't help the hunt a lot. There is no common answer for what a "few" is. Also just what/who am I looking for? It also means that the sayer is too lazy to go back themselves and point to it for the asker. At my work "It's in the wiki." is used way too damn much. I wouldn't be asking if I could have found it in the damn wiki to begin with.
Two ideas for start would be look at the links in the OP (eg. to Runey's Patreon site) or searching the thread for value information, with the search (eg. for user Runey).

Also regarding the wiki, perhaps, if the asking goes a la:
"I'm at event 17 of Ashley and event 18 don't trigger. Before someone says look at the wiki, that is what I've done, yet it didn't help."
Information is the key and I doubt that any mechanic, would be happy, with "car broken, need someone to fix it".

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Two ideas for start would be look at the links in the OP (eg. to Runey's Patreon site) or searching the thread for value information, with the search (eg. for user Runey).

Also regarding the wiki, perhaps, if the asking goes a la:
"I'm at event 17 of Ashley and event 18 don't trigger. Before someone says look at the wiki, that is what I've done, yet it didn't help."
Information is the key and I doubt that any mechanic, would be happy, with "car broken, need someone to fix it".
Did you pay attention at all to what I posted?

I said " developers in general " aka generically. As in usable in every game thread, not just this one specifically.

As for the wiki, I literally said "at my work". In no manner did I ever call out any singular wiki in particular. (Nor do I work for Runey, F95, etc.) And you could be that specific and people will STILL FUCKING say "It's in the wiki."
So no, I personally never say "It's in the wiki," in and of itself. I will give a direct link to the location in the wiki, and if needed, a direct copy/paste from said wiki.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I said " developers in general " aka generically. As in usable in every game thread, not just this one specifically.
Well, looking at the Opening Thread on the official site, like Patreon, Subscribstar, that thing that had the name Twitter, perhaps even the devs on website (which depend on the particular case) will usually help. So this one will work in general, of course if someone is too lazy to follow even a link or two, then noboby can help...
Even if a post on Patreon or Subscribstar is private, at least you will see the date.

Also looking for the dev in their own thread isn't a bad idea either, sure, here you have all from never was here, to almost daily active, so it is more on a case to case base.

Same goes for any question for help, the more detail someone gives, including all the things he already tried and followed, will help the others who try to help them.
Did you pay attention at all to what I posted?
Can you show me, where this can't be adapted to for general useage?
And if one needs to be spoon feeded and can't think a little of their own, they may even ask for a walk through of a KN game, so nothing - what I know - would help there...

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
And if one needs to be spoon feeded and can't think a little of their own, they may even ask for a walk through of a KN game, so nothing - what I know - would help there...
And this shows why you could be brain stuck. I'll say again so you don't have to go search.

" could be linked to "here" in an obvious location vs. having to bounce around hunting because speed looking will fail often."
"here" meaning a direct link to whatever post that gives the current status.

What did you give?
1) Go searching for a user (developer) post in pages. If you watch the many threads (no clue if you actually do or not) half the time the developer does not make their own post. Someone else does.
2) Go searching on another site and hopefully you'll find something.

You don't want to take the time to directly answer? I get it. I'm lazy as well myself. I'm neither paid for it nor is it any form of my job here. Just a nicety idea, nothing more, and not something I'll "try to change the world" with either. In either case, this discussion is not centered about the game so I'm done.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes