Nov 10, 2023
Runey, stop your development of 0.18 immediately! We need answer to this riddles here:
  • Where is MC's room?
  • How many floors does the hotel have?
  • Where is TheDevian hidding in the hotel?
  • Who is the MC, is it an android from back from the future to help Lin and android or is it Granpa, who is in reality Doctor Who or....?
  • Who is hiding granpa's body? And of course, where?
  • What virus is the reason our friendly protocol droid starting asking this random question?
  • And how many fingers do I hold up?
Additon:
  • How many Lin clones do TheDevian hid around the hotel?
  • How many head-pats are save for Lins head?
    • Per second
    • Per minute
    • Per hour
    • Per day
    • Per week
    • Per month
    • Per year
    • The total lifetime amount
Yes, there were originally plans to make a 3rd floor, it was pushed back, if not totally scrapped at this point.
Ground floor.
I need a lot of space... XD

View attachment 3193917
More questions:

MC's grandfather - he knew a lot about programming and androids. He knew so much about it that he managed to give our android sentience. Could it be possible that he worked for Kali's dad and he created the first android? Could it be possible that Kali's dad knew him? Could it be possible that they were friends? Maybe he knows something about him.

We don't know anything about him and his life before he started the hotel. Why? Did something happened between him and the rest of MC's family that made them to stop being in contact?

Also, in the event where Anchorn is revealed, some humans and elves are arrested by the androids that were controlled by Anchorn. If I remember it correctly, The Burger Elf is one of the arrested. Where are they now? Are they alive and locked in some prison or dead and buried in some unmarked mass grave? Will we see them again or are they gone forever?

Also, if we will ever see Elder Delilah again, given the fact that the "common" language of this world is obviously english, and given the fact that english is my second language, should I learn some elvish insults to say to her or will insults in my native language be enough? Wait, now I really want to learn some elvish insults.

Reactions: DigDug69

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Also, in the event where Anchorn is revealed, some humans and elves are arrested by the androids that were controlled by Anchorn. If I remember it correctly, The Burger Elf is one of the arrested. Where are they now? Are they alive and locked in some prison or dead and buried in some unmarked mass grave? Will we see them again or are they gone forever?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
More questions:

MC's grandfather - he knew a lot about programming and androids. He knew so much about it that he managed to give our android sentience. Could it be possible that he worked for Kali's dad and he created the first android? Could it be possible that Kali's dad knew him? Could it be possible that they were friends? Maybe he knows something about him.

We don't know anything about him and his life before he started the hotel. Why? Did something happened between him and the rest of MC's family that made them to stop being in contact?

Also, if we will ever see Elder Delilah again, given the fact that the "common" language of this world is obviously english, and given the fact that english is my second language, should I learn some elvish insults to say to her or will insults in my native language be enough? Wait, now I really want to learn some elvish insults.
That is a good question, maybe we can get some more background on him in a later Pixel event, like finding his diary or something could be fun. Let's hope (could be an Ellen event too, now that I think about it). XD

Same there, let's hope we see them again safe and sound soon.

I have been hoping we can learn Elvish one of these days. But if we see her again, I will want to hurl far more than insults.

Let's hope we can get her soon then. That said, if we get someone else through Nia, I assume it will be the one who ran. Or maybe she found the underground.

That reminds me, we need an excuse to visit Jena again, and that is as good as any.

Not to mention, Jia. Her 'husband' doesn't seem to like her at all, now that we have a connection to him through Luci, we can save her through him somehow, since he is clearly not happy with his situation.

Reactions: rKnight

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Could be possible if you tell changes in beta2 just a changelog it will be worth it if we know the changes
The very nature of betas means that things in it can, and may well be changed or removed before the final release.
So adding details from a beta to the change log could be misleading.

Example: The next release (in beta) might have a scene where Autumn is hung naked from the wall, and the MC is throwing wet Gummi Bears at her.
But then, Runey decides that it is too early for that content, so he pulls it from the release, and saves it for a later release.
But since it was already mentioned in the change log, and people read it and were anticipating it, many will complain when it is not there.

Posting alphas or betas or even details about them here can be a huge headache for the people who come here to try and help people with issues.
Most sane devs only post the test releases on Patreon as early release versions for people to try out, to find the bugs.
Bugs, that they then report back to the dev, because they are more prone to reading, and noticing things that are not just naughty pictures.

Posting here would be a nonstop shit show of people whining about their broken saves and the bugs that they ran into.
And that leads to them badmouthing the game, because the BETA "TEST" version that they were playing, crashed.
And in a game this big, broken saves can be brutal to players, because they may have to start all over again, from the very beginning.
All of that can be mostly avoided by letting the people on patreon find at least the majority of the bugs first, where people are well aware that the version that they are playing is a beta "TEST" release, and that making saves would be a bad idea, and a waste of time, since it is only a test build.

As opposed to here, where so many people do not read "ANYTHING".
They don't even read dev notes, or warnings in GIANT RED LETTERS.
That are right next to the download links...
They just speed past the words and drool over the naughty pictures.
Then they come screaming mad into the comment section, because their beta copy of the game crashed, when they were so close to, umm finishing.

That left them both angry, and sexually frustrated and also typing one handed, which is a bad combination.
But it does explain the bad grammar, and spelling.

I've seen it happen in other game threads that have posted betas, and at times it can get downright fucking ugly...

Last edited:

xyzwhhh

Feb 4, 2022
Runey's betas are not feature complete, they just have partial events, or events for certain characters. He updates it as he finishes parts, or needs feedback on things. It is generally worth being patient and waiting.
thaks for the heads up

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Is there a minimum RAM requirement?
I don’t run HH on mobile but saw this…

17.2 apk updates:
(16.0 rpa NEEDS to be installed!)

you have 16.0 rpa I assume… but just in case….

wasnt joi play always required to play ren’py games on android ??
and not the latest version of it … an older version that didn’t puke at the newest android OS…

I could be wrong about any / all of the above …. But that’s what my remembery is telling me.
and the memory reqs will be listed in the ver notes of the correct ver of joy play

Im pretty certain there are posts in this thread that discuss how to get everything to play nice under Android OS.

best of luck figuring it all out and with your searches.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
wasnt joi play always required to play ren’py games on android ??
For the officiial version release by Runey, not always, but since, I think, 0.12 it was a PC version that needed to used joy play to run.
Wills747 made a normal Android version that doesn't need joy play to run.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Not using joiplay, using your android port, and no mods either
Runey, the creator of Harem hotel no longer releases android versions of the game, because of the limitations of APK files being restricted to under 2gb's in size.
Harem Hotel is over 10gb's as released by Runey.
Wills747 who is a player of Harem Hotel decided to start compiling them for android, themselves, so that person would be your best chance of help with the issue.

Runey can't really give support for things that he did not compile, and I have not tried the android version since Runey stopped doing them.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes