Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So … as a curiosity I was dinking around … and noticed an oddity.

Moon,Maria, & Mc event that starts in the Onsen and finishes in Mc’s room is gone … I think.

I looked though the change log and didn’t see a rework or any other mention of the removal.

Anyone have any additional info??

I‘m going to assume it was probably temporarily removed to improve the moon progression arc (eventually) … however IMO … it’s a somewhat unnecessary rework … I found the old/previous storyline cute, funny, & not cookie cutter.

*Edit I did a search with the terms Moon & Onsen … I ran into a previous posting of mine back in may where I mentioned about the scene not being in gallery … we sorta came to the undocumented conclusion that it wasn’t there because it it’s changing… but at that point I’m pretty certain it was still IN GAME … it isn’t in the game anymore.

Shame that the removal wasn’t mentioned in the change log in any way.
I've never made an event exactly like that. It sounds like you've combined multiple events into one in your head, or had a good dream.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I've never made an event exactly like that. It sounds like you've combined multiple events into one in your head, or had a good dream.
I have a save … (that doesn’t work now) it’s Maria convincing Moon to do Anal … on the onsen‘s edge …

then they end up in mc’s room.

ring any bells now?

I can probably get a screen capture if needed.
(of the Maria Moon Onsen save (that no longer works))

I misspoke before it doesn’t start in the Onsen it starts in the bar iirc the drinking challenge then to onsen then the mc’s room.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I have a save … (that doesn’t work now) it’s Maria convincing Moon to do Anal … on the onsen‘s edge …

ring any bells now?

I misspoke before it doesn’t start in the Onsen it starts in the bar iirc the drinking challenge then to onsen then the mc’s room.
Moon Event 9 per the wiki

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
We don't do that here.
It will be here when it is no longer in beta.
Do you seriously have nothing better to do than post these stupid memes after every single person that inquires about the status of the updates?

Not everyone is so in the loop with the in crowd and knows that it's forbidden to ask the question and that you absolutely must stay 100% to date on the beta status via patreon.

I know you're "joking around", but at this stage it honestly comes across as passive aggressive.

I learnt a while ago to just stay out of this thread unless I want to talk about head pat counts or shame people for asking a basic question.

On topic, can't wait for update.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Do you seriously have nothing better to do than post these stupid memes after every single person that inquires about the status of the updates?
Consider this - memes come about from the repeated use of an idea to convey a message.

Now consider how many times the question of "When is the update coming?" that a joke such as "Every time you ask when the update is coming, a fairy loses their wings" has become the default response along with "When it comes out". Just think about that for a moment.

Now consider the fact that if we were to remove the posts asking when the update was coming, we could probably shave 100 pages off this thread.

Now think about the number of times the question "When is the update coming" has been asked...only a couple of posts after it had been answered on that very same page, because people hopping into this thread are too lazy to scroll up or to make the tiniest bit of effort to get the answer and want everything handed to them.

Now realise that the Devian is probably doing this to keep their sanity intact, because the people coming in here and asking the same question over and over again is the literal definition of insanity.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
In short, the meme's are used because people are getting sick and tired of very lazy people not taking the time to read even a few pages back to see if anyone else had asked the question.
Not only was the question asked today, but only "TWO" pages ago (Sunday) was the last time that the question was previously asked, and it was asked previously to that, only a couple of pages prior...
And as previously pointed out by Evil13, sometimes they ask the question immediately after someone else had asked it, and the question was answered, and not just with a meme...
So, very often, they can not even be bothered to read the things on that one page...

If people took the time to read the posts, or just use the search box in the top right side of the page, there would be no reason for the meme's to exist.
Reading is fundamental, and educational, because they can learn a lot along the way...

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And to be fair, the number of time people ask about it (with a few exceptions) since I started posting them, has dropped a lot. Besides, it's called a running gag, still makes some of us laugh.

Also, I uploaded them once each, and then just copy/paste the link each time, so I am not bloating the servers. Not to mention shrinking them down, so they are easy to scroll passed. lol

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Not everyone is so in the loop with the in crowd and knows that it's forbidden to ask the question and that you absolutely must stay 100% to date on the beta status via patreon.

I know you're "joking around", but at this stage it honestly comes across as passive aggressive.

I learnt a while ago to just stay out of this thread unless I want to talk about head pat counts or shame people for asking a basic question.

Imagine getting triggered over Harem Hotel memes... :KEK:

1703034018377.png

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018

The goal of memes like that, in my mind, is to discourage idiots from asking the same question over and over again when you can easily scroll up and find the answer and discourage people who have nothing to add from continuing to post… and based on this response it’s fantastically successful.

Keep it up Devian

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

ring any bells now?

Oh yes, as shadow said it's event 9

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
And to be fair, the number of time people ask about it (with a few exceptions) since I started posting them, has dropped a lot. Besides, it's called a running gag, still makes some of us laugh.
I just check the last page from time to time, I'm kinda going... "darn.. I missed the fairy."

In my case I discovered they are making Elf On the Shelf chocolate elves. If I had kids and they had one of those annoying things, I'd probably replace it with one of those chocolates. Then demand they eat it. (assuming no health reasons why they shouldn't.) Then if they start to whine about it, "You eat the frigging bunny! Eat the elf!"

Chocolate fairies anyone? (In truth, I think that trio is adorable.)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes