DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
it is interesting that i loved this game when i played it, but now i cant remember more than half of the characters you mentioned.
Then it might be time for another full play through when the next update comes out.
Some of the older content was changed in the last release, and I think a few more changes to old content was planned for this release.
I believe it was mostly updates to graphics and such.

rereader

Aug 7, 2023
Then it might be time for another full play through when the next update comes out.
Some of the older content was changed in the last release, and I think a few more changes to old content was planned for this release.
I believe it was mostly updates to graphics and such.
people are different. i never read a book twice and almost never watched a single film twice, just for company. but i played a lot of completed [normal] games for many times. because a [normal] game has a lot more activities than story. and this game is a story. it is like a book. a good book, but i like when it is finished.
if something works for you it doesnt have to work for everyone. it is ok.

Reactions: Konstantinus

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
There were 2 updates in 2022. One in 2023.
The only year there were more than 3 updates was the first year 2018.

There was an unfortunate family loss in July of 2023 (Condolences)

I don't know why I'm the only person able to keep track of this :FacePalm:
Maybe, just maybe, it is because people know that Runey will, unlike some other dav's who have abandoned games, release an update for it when it is ready.
This is not the only game on F95 with long waits between releases, and it never fails to have a decent amount of content when it is released.
I've seen games with monthly updates, where the bulk of the update was bug fixes and five minutes of play time, and that went on for months.
If they had done what Runey does, and dealt with the bug fixes, and added a decent amount of content, it would have taken them close to four or five months to release it.
And those dev's were requiring people to pay them in order to gain access to each release.

As I have said before, not all dev's have a life where they can spend all of their time slaving over a computer, to release a game that they offer for free to anyone who wants to download it.
The donations on patreon and such sites are 100% voluntary, and not needed to gain access to the final release of each release of the game.
When something is made available to the public, for free, a bit of patience waiting for the next release, should not be an issue, for something that they get for free, from the dev, on the dev's patreon site...

As for why most people are not agreeing with you about the slow releases is that.
Basically most people understand that complaining about how long it takes for a release to come out for something that they get for absolutely free, is rather silly and pointless.
It's not like they are required to pay anything at all for it, for them to gain access to it from the dev, because the dev is giving it away, for free to everyone...

It is free, and the next release will come out when Runey thinks that it is ready.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
TheDevian is posting Elder Delilah's pro-goverment, pro-slavery, pro-Gaius, pro-church, pro-Elder Delilah, anti-Lin, anti-headpats propaganda?

But that's can't be real! Wait, it is? No, that's impossible! He is the most famous headpatter! He loves Lin and headpats! But it is happening!

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? DID THEDEVIAN BETRAYED US AND LIN? IS THEDEVIAN A TRAITOR? NO THAT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?

Unless...

No, that can't be...

But what if it is...

IT WAS ALL A LIE! ALL HIS TALKS AND MEMES ABOUT HEADPATS WERE A LIE TO CONVINCE LIN AND US TO TRUST HIM! HIS HEADPATS COUNT WAS FAKE! HE WAS WORKING FOR CORNWALL AND/OR ELDER DELLILAH THE WHOLE TIME EVEN BEFORE RUNEY STARTED TO DEVELOP THE GAME!

Wait, what if THEDEVIAN WAS ELDER DELILAH IN DISGUISE THIS WHOLE TIME? OR HE COULD BE CORNWALL IN DISGUISE! OR HE COULD BE ARCHON IN DISGUISE! Wait, ARCHON doesn't work for Elder Delilah, right?

No that is all nonsense. It is just a coincidence. Yeah, it must be just a coincidence.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TheDevian is posting Elder Delilah's pro-goverment, pro-slavery, pro-Gaius, pro-church, pro-Elder Delilah, anti-Lin, anti-headpats propaganda?

But that's can't be real! Wait, it is? No, that's impossible! He is the most famous headpatter! He loves Lin and headpats! But it is happening!

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? DID THEDEVIAN BETRAYED US AND LIN? IS THEDEVIAN A TRAITOR? NO THAT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?

Unless...

No, that can't be...

But what if it is...

IT WAS ALL A LIE! ALL HIS TALKS AND MEMES ABOUT HEADPATS WERE A LIE TO CONVINCE LIN AND US TO TRUST HIM! HIS HEADPATS COUNT WAS FAKE! HE WAS WORKING FOR CORNWALL AND/OR ELDER DELLILAH THE WHOLE TIME EVEN BEFORE RUNEY STARTED TO DEVELOP THE GAME!

Wait, what if THEDEVIAN WAS ELDER DELILAH IN DISGUISE THIS WHOLE TIME? OR HE COULD BE CORNWALL IN DISGUISE! OR HE COULD BE ARCHON IN DISGUISE! Wait, ARCHON doesn't work for Elder Delilah, right?

No that is all nonsense. It is just a coincidence. Yeah, it must be just a coincidence.
I was leaking her private thoughts, so as to show what a cuntrag she really is. ;)

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes