ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I know that I, personally, do not enjoy having to play halfway through a game to get to any action. Generally, these types of games are meant for action and romancing is just flavor. I don't deny people that enjoy that, but games that really focus on romance/story and only leads to action after wards are more like a marriage sim and should be a niche.
That doesn't really describe Harem Hotel though. It gets pretty quickly to the "action", has a fair bit of it for a good long while, but then slows down (outside of repeatable content). It's less of a blue ball simulator like the games you're talking about and more of a... 'come for the sex, stay for the story' simulator, I guess?

Nov 22, 2021
Neat. Now I can say what I want, and you won't be able to respond :KEK: (Unless you're a liar, as well as a simp and failed to follow through and block me :sneaky:)

This game will never be finished because the creator is paid by the month, and doesn't want to disrupt their $20k\month revenue stream.
Looking forward to these same dweebs making the same tired-ass excuses as the updates become less frequent and more anemic.
Oh oh oh I will respond. Because you aren't worth the block. Here is my response...Who fuckin cares? "The game won't be finished because money" Yes that is how things work. Being that this is Runey's job who cares if he drags it out for money. People are voluntarily giving him said money. So....oh well? Its a job. Also a death in the family isn't an excuse. Runey has put out consistent updates and keeps his community up to date on that stuff. He suffered a loss that shit happens and to call it a tired-ass excuse is a tired-ass argument. Who...fucking....cares? People get paid for the work they do. Thats how the economy works. Bitching and moaning on a website trying to play top dog (you aren't you are barely a flea. Feel free to respond to that and prove yourself just another person trying to pretend you are tough) when in reality. It doesn't matter. The game will continue as Runey decides since HE MADE IT AND ITS HIS CREATION and spitting out fake comments like "it will never be finished" is stupid since you literally don't know if thats true. You are simply making assumptions for now. As are the rest of us. Such is life. Still stop pretending your words are fact when at best its a guess. Thank you and goodnight. Also feel free to respond. I won't block you at all. I just won't respond because it'll just be the same old failed attempts to pretend you are still relevant and the "winner" in said argument. You have fun with that. I don't need to be the top person in an argument on the internet I just felt the need to put you in your proper place once. Again feel free to respond I will read it. But I won't be replying to your tired-ass failures. ;):giggle:

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Neat. Now I can say what I want, and you won't be able to respond :KEK: (Unless you're a liar, as well as a simp and failed to follow through and block me :sneaky:)

This game will never be finished because the creator is paid by the month, and doesn't want to disrupt their $20k\month revenue stream.
Looking forward to these same dweebs making the same tired-ass excuses as the updates become less frequent and more anemic.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Oh oh oh I will respond. Because you aren't worth the block. Here is my response...Who fuckin cares? "The game won't be finished because money" Yes that is how things work. Being that this is Runey's job who cares if he drags it out for money. People are voluntarily giving him said money. So....oh well? Its a job. Also a death in the family isn't an excuse. Runey has put out consistent updates and keeps his community up to date on that stuff. He suffered a loss that shit happens and to call it a tired-ass excuse is a tired-ass argument. Who...fucking....cares? People get paid for the work they do. Thats how the economy works. Bitching and moaning on a website trying to play top dog (you aren't you are barely a flea. Feel free to respond to that and prove yourself just another person trying to pretend you are tough) when in reality. It doesn't matter. The game will continue as Runey decides since HE MADE IT AND ITS HIS CREATION and spitting out fake comments like "it will never be finished" is stupid since you literally don't know if thats true. You are simply making assumptions for now. As are the rest of us. Such is life. Still stop pretending your words are fact when at best its a guess. Thank you and goodnight. Also feel free to respond. I won't block you at all. I just won't respond because it'll just be the same old failed attempts to pretend you are still relevant and the "winner" in said argument. You have fun with that. I don't need to be the top person in an argument on the internet I just felt the need to put you in your proper place once. Again feel free to respond I will read it. But I won't be replying to your tired-ass failures. ;):giggle:
If you would split that thing up in a few paragraphs, I would rate it as 10/10, so it is only 9/10.
Also, just simple because otherwise he would "win", if someone doesn't counter his "arguments", it would end with who ever screams the loudest wins at the end and this I, personally, won't accept. If I'm wrong, so be it, but let it be, because of fact and not because someone scream his sorry story the loudest...

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Yes please keep crying, please keep bumping my thread. yumyumyum

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
Taking a poll from twitter and posting here:

Who is your favorite duo?

• Lin + Android

• Ashley + Maria

• Felicity + Emma

• Autumn + Kali
Felicity + Emma for sure for me tho i would love to see Moon + Maria as well in the future. Maybe even Juliet + Kate (would love to see more Juliet content as well).

Reactions: imzahai

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Taking a poll from twitter and posting here:

Who is your favorite duo?

• Lin + Android

• Ashley + Maria

• Felicity + Emma

• Autumn + Kali
its a toss up between lin/android and felicity/emma followed closely by kali/ashley

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes