CW456789

Dec 17, 2023
I've been playing Harem Hotel for awhile and I finished this current update awhile ago...I thought!
I just played it again to visit the girls and found a whole section I totally missed!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game hilariously continues to pleasantly surprise me!
Thanks as always Runey! ;)
how did u put those banners?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I am very curious about the fate of Jia. (she is a tragical character) I hope we will find out more about her in the next update
Without major reform or the powers to be deciding she's lost her value as a queen and replaces her with a new one, she's kinda screwed. She can't really escape since she's tracked. She's high profile, so she's well known which makes hiding hard even if she can get away.

I'd like to think that even if she could get away, for a short while, Kali and or Android could handle the chip tracking her but it her status would still make it hard for her to get around. It'll be interesting to see where that thread goes.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
can we visit autumn in church and cafe somehow? it always says that i reached the end of content for these places for now

Camelpack

Jul 17, 2020
Was there a way to change the hotels name? I remember being able to change it or is it just my imagination?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i cant get to trigger marias event
the mod says your room but it wont trigger..

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
Any news about 3rd beta, there's no progress on Patreon when it release day I will donate 10bucks if I donate now and the beta is delay in a month its not worth it to pay monthly.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Any news about 3rd beta, there's no progress on Patreon when it release day I will donate 10bucks if I donate now and the beta is delay in a month its not worth it to pay monthly.
Nope, only in the beta rooms on Discord I assume.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
could we get this hawt milf elf as a (main) side character please?
She looks so fine and hawt that its a big shame that shes just a wife for a random male side-side character... wasted a huge potential there D:
maybe make it she rewards you for doing others favors for her, like rescuing elf slaves/building home for them or something... just look at her fine milf curves and features.. omg

dont know how to spoiler images btw, sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes