blacl1ka

Sep 10, 2018
That's probably a bug, might have something to do with using patches instead of a full download.
The bug appears to be in my save file, I just jumped to the end of Lin's story with no saves transferred after downloading the game fresh and the bug was gone, but on my transferred saves the bug persists even on a fresh download.

Last edited:

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Hello!
When the new update releases, how likely is it that we will have to start a new save file?
you should be able to use your current save files as long as your aren't using the walkthrough mod if you are using the walkthrough mod you will have to wait for it to be updated to the new version or the save won't work.
but Runey normally dose updates or over halls of old scenes so it could be worth starting a new game if you haven't done a playthrough in a while.

but in general saves will be compatible between visions unless you use the walkthrough mod witch makes saves incompatible with the base game so you would need to wait for the mod to be updated before you could use the save in the new version of the game.

Last edited:

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
Maybe the public release month is late April 2024 it takes a year but it's worth it the story line is Impressive

Hoping in the next releases especially 0?19 will take only 4-6 month because the development is kinda long to wait sometimes 1 year to release.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe the public release month is late April 2024 it takes a year but it's worth it the story line is Impressive

Hoping in the next releases especially 0?19 will take only 4-6 month because the development is kinda long to wait sometimes 1 year to release.
That is because Runey had a death in the family, as well as moving to the other side of the planet. That is not likely to happen again. 3-4 updates a year is standard.

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
As I said Before Runey take your time & don't stress yourself out. I personally can wait as long as it takes I'd rather you to be healthy & mentally fit before any thing else. if people are that damn impatient they can find another VN/Game to play.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
On top of vacationing, getting sick, dealing with immigration, selling my dad's property, and a bunch of other stuff as well. I've been very busy lately
Dear Dev,
i wanted to write a review for your game but i just saw you posting in the forum so i felt like I could reply to your post also...
OH MY GOD; YOUR GAME IS AMAZING!! Hahaha.
Im gonna be honest. I wasnt expecting much at first because the girls didnt look appealing at first, but I tried to stick with it because i read some posts about it and ppl here told me that there would be TONS of content... and i wasnt disappointed.
I have been spending hours on Harem Hotel the last few days and the deeper i got into it, the more interested i became into the story and the characters. Its really great to see how the girls arent just some cock hungry bores that become irrelevant after you conquered them but ACTUALLY have character development, somewhat unique personalities and stories.
Games usually struggle to balance interesting storytelling and +18 content. Either the stories are borish or the lewd content feel forced and make no sense over time. But you can feel that the stories of Harem Hotel coming and weaving a great something together the more you continue to play. All that while maintaining the +18 atmosphere of the game.
Of course i like some girls more than the others (Autumn is just so hawt and fun to corrupt omg, while Cali is just.. ok cool you are here, lol) but nonethless they ARE interesting characters. Heck, I even started to like Ashley at some point. (Dealmaker for me was her opening up her feelings to the twins.. after that she only became better characterwise imo)

So.. anyways.. Your game "Harem Hotel" is a super duper interesting game and i cant wait to corrupt the girls any further!
Btw: Could we get some "milf" character please? Like that half-elf wife of calis father? (picture below) She looked really REALLY fine... *sigh*
Also Nia's first clothes after buying her looked really good and beautiful. (picture below) I prefer them over her vigilante clothes.. is there a way to change her clothes in the sanctury house? if not, could we get one please?

Btw2: I read a bit about your situations from 2023 until today so I also want to wish you good luck and health for the upcoming time and thank you for bestowing us with that great game!

Im also putting this as an review for other ppl to see how great this game is :D 6/5!

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Dear Dev,
i wanted to write a review for your game but i just saw you posting in the forum so i felt like I could reply to your post also...
Im gonna be honest. I wasnt expecting much at first because the girls didnt look appealing at first, but I tried to stick with it because i read some posts about it and ppl here told me that there would be TONS of content... and i wasnt disappointed.
I have been spending hours on Harem Hotel the last few days and the deeper i got into it, the more interested i became into the story and the characters. Its really great to see how the girls arent just some cock hungry bores that become irrelevant after you conquered them but ACTUALLY have character development, somewhat unique personalities and stories.
Games usually struggle to balance interesting storytelling and +18 content. Either the stories are borish or the lewd content feel forced and make no sense over time. But you can feel that the stories of Harem Hotel coming and weaving a great something together the more you continue to play. All that while maintaining the +18 atmosphere of the game.
Of course i like some girls more than the others (Autumn is just so hawt and fun to corrupt omg, while Cali is just.. ok cool you are here, lol) but nonethless they ARE interesting characters. Heck, I even started to like Ashley at some point. (Dealmaker for me was her opening up her feelings to the twins.. after that she only became better characterwise imo)

So.. anyways.. Your game "Harem Hotel" is a super duper interesting game and i cant wait to corrupt the girls any further!
Btw: Could we get some "milf" character please? Like that half-elf wife of calis father? (picture below) She looked really REALLY fine... *sigh*
Also Nia's first clothes after buying her looked really good and beautiful. (picture below) I prefer them over her vigilante clothes.. is there a way to change her clothes in the sanctury house? if not, could we get one please?

Btw2: I read a bit about your situations from 2023 until today so I also want to wish you good luck and health for the upcoming time and thank you for bestowing us with that great game!

Im also putting this as an review for other ppl to see how great this game is :D 6/5!
Thank you so much for the review and feedback!

Ellen is our resident milf :) but I'm not typically into that type of sexual content and I try to only make what I'm invested in for the best quality.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Dear Dev,

I was very much the same way at first. Hesitant because I wasn't into a couple of the characters I'd seen at all, but once I got a bigger and better understanding of the game, I found that the parts I wasn't interested in made up the minority of the vast amount of content, and I'm very glad I stuck around.

I also find Ellen to be the hottest character in the game and hope for more with her or others like her.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ellen is our resident milf :) but I'm not typically into that type of sexual content and I try to only make what I'm invested in for the best quality.
I like Sarah better anyway (nothing against Ellen, her newest scene is fun too). XD
Love that exhibitionism content. :cool:

Reactions: rKnight
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes