Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Haven't played this game for quite a while and I see the thread and release updates haven't changed. Hope this doesn't mean the game will be abandoned. Although Runey has been making this game for a long time, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's just burned out making the game. I did see a dev update on his Patreon so maybe development will hopefully start gearing up some time soon.
You can know what's going on by actually reading the Dev Diaries and any updates I post

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Hi, I tried this game when it's at early stage. I really liked it, stopped playing and decided to wait for it to be completed. I waited... Umm, I don't remember exactly but, around like 4 years. When it's gonna be completed? While I waiting I found a game named Mythic Manor. I liked Mythic Manor too and decided to wait for it to be completed too. The same happened for Being A DIK too. My muscles and paper towels are ready for these games but, especially for Harem Hotel. I hope one day I can see the Completed tag. Peace out, brothers.
Same, brother. Same.

Reactions: Gojii

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
There are probably people who would be fine with either.
I'm not sure who they would be, and it is none of my business.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes