DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I'm still hopping to add that Drow from the trainer contest to my harem. Also I seen there has been a 0.18 beta since like Dec but no update here yet. I would also love to get that high elves queen take her down a few pegs.
The dev had a really horrible year, so it has delayed the release, but it is being worked on.

Reactions: TheDevian

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
You definitely didn't finish the game in 2 hours. Some events are 30m each and there's hundreds. Feel free to share your stats
Do you have a rough idea of how many words are in the game? I figure if anyone's going to know that, it's you.
Average reading speed is about 240 words per minute, so it'd be relatively easy to work out how long it'd take to read everything in the game if you knew the total word count. It'd be a rough figure, but it'd be something.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Do you have a rough idea of how many words are in the game? I figure if anyone's going to know that, it's you.
Average reading speed is about 240 words per minute, so it'd be relatively easy to work out how long it'd take to read everything in the game if you knew the total word count. It'd be a rough figure, but it'd be something.
Add around 30 seconds of fapping after each H-scene.

• Haha
Reactions: torresm

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Add around 30 seconds of fapping after each H-scene.
Probably more; some people are going to spend a fair amount of time on a single line of text in a scene, because the particular render/animation for that line really did it for them. The actual word count in such a case might be 10-15 seconds, but the person playing the game likely spent a lot longer than that.
We've also no way to account for how much time people spend on repeatable scenes in a playthrough.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Probably more; some people are going to spend a fair amount of time on a single line of text in a scene, because the particular render/animation for that line really did it for them. The actual word count in such a case might be 10-15 seconds, but the person playing the game likely spent a lot longer than that.
We've also no way to account for how much time people spend on repeatable scenes in a playthrough.
I mean, I think the estimate of 24 to 48 hours is probably correct for the game. I am a fast reader and while I dont know exactly how long I have spent on this game, it is certainly a lot.

But I guess that there is a misunderstanding anyway and shadowtempered meant that the most recent Update (which is 17.2) took around 2 hours. Which is reasonable, but I dont know exactly what was included, so I can only guess that 2 hours is a reasonable time for it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The game? No. The v17 update? Maybe not 2 hours but definitely not 24
I thought the question was about everything up to this point, not just the newest update, but I could be wrong. lol
I mean, I think the estimate of 24 to 48 hours is probably correct for the game. I am a fast reader and while I dont know exactly how long I have spent on this game, it is certainly a lot.

But I guess that there is a misunderstanding anyway and shadowtempered meant that the most recent Update (which is 17.2) took around 2 hours. Which is reasonable, but I dont know exactly what was included, so I can only guess that 2 hours is a reasonable time for it.
Thanks to that "elf school" event, it took me more than a week (almost 2), it was SO hard to finish that one for me.

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I believe there's around 500k words, it's about half the size of the harry potter series.

The game? No. The v17 update? Maybe not 2 hours but definitely not 24
Ohhh, that's my bad I read his message wrong. Yeah, 2 hours sounds right for the update

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
I believe there's around 500k words, it's about half the size of the harry potter series.
Using that as a baseline, it'd take about 34.5 hours to read it all at an average reading speed, plus additional time for repeatables, and that's assuming you're just reading the text. So, yeah, somewhere between 24-48 hours for the entire game seems like a good rule-of-thumb.
Which leads to a question; if you have a rough idea in your head for how much more content you'd like to include before it's complete, then how long would you estimate the completed game would take to play through, hypothetically?

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I've been away practicing my headpats...
I still can't do it right.
Here's a goblins rendition of my progress so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are only using male elves for practice but we are running out, PLEASE SEND MOOR!.

Also found the reason Santa wont visit me anymore :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes