Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
It's best to just ignore him, because he just wants people to pay attention to him.
So, ignoring him is the best thing that you can do with people like him, a troll.
Sometimes it's fun to poke at them for a little bit then pull the rug out from under them it gets them lost, dazed and confused. Besides I've dealt with trolls for a long time I've been a moderator and administrator for several forums and Discord servers.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Sometimes it's fun to poke at them for a little bit then pull the rug out from under them it gets them lost, dazed and confused. Besides I've dealt with trolls for a long time I've been a moderator and administrator for several forums and Discord servers.
Some it can be, but it also clutters up the thread, at least for anyone who has not already added him to ignore.
Plus, it creates more work for the staff, who will eventually have to clear it all out.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Plus, it creates more work for the staff, who will eventually have to clear it all out.
I'll be honest here a few of the staff here are members of 2 of my Discord's I'm an Admin of and they mess with the trolls there every weekend, so I really don't care if they have to clear out a handful of posts when I have to clear out 100-300 every weekend because they piss with the trolls on my Discord's. I'd toss them out for doing that but since they stay in the rules I can't.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Unfortunately, no matter what the primary topic of the online forum is, you will always have a minority of people who are there mainly to stir up trouble, complain, and piss everyone else off. It seems its just human nature, sadly.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Back to the headpats... So, back to the headpats...
Let's get back to the headpats, so we can end this fight...
(best rhyme I had on short notice) :ROFLMAO:
Does heatpad already have a SI unit assigned? Also how do you avoid the deforming of the head through uncontrolled extensive headpatting? Furthermore does the WHO already publish some studies about the effects of headpatting (normally and overuse)? And, last but not least, is Lin head already "morphed" enough that it will be save to put an original 1 L German Oktoberfest stein on her head?

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Back to the headpats... So, back to the headpats...
Let's get back to the headpats, so we can end this fight...
(best rhyme I had on short notice) :ROFLMAO:
If A11-Y's head isn't meant to be patted, then why is it in the perfect shape for headpats?

Also, if we will get some option to purchase uprages for A11-Y, what kind of uprages we will be able to buy? A mouth that will allow A11-Y to taste candy and also cakes that mommy and Miss Lin will make? A child psychologist and a child therapist that will help A11-Y to overcome the mental trauma and shock that t A11-Y will experience when A11-Y will find out what these weird words, "slavery" and "slave", that the grown-ups (but mostly miss Lin and other elves) keeps saying a lot, means? Anybody got a theory about what kind of uprages for A11-Y we should get?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does heatpad already have a SI unit assigned? Also how do you avoid the deforming of the head through uncontrolled extensive headpatting? Furthermore does the WHO already publish some studies about the effects of headpatting (normally and overuse)? And, last but not least, is Lin head already "morphed" enough that it will be save to put an original 1 L German Oktoberfest Stein on her head?
You just need to be very gentle. That said, with her height, compared to the MC, she is about the right height to hold a stein.
If A11-Y's head isn't meant to be patted, then why is it in the perfect shape for headpats?

Also, if we will get some option to purchase uprages for A11-Y, what kind of uprages we will be able to buy? A mouth that will allow A11-Y to taste candy and also cakes that mommy and Miss Lin will make? A child psychologist and a child therapist that will help A11-Y to overcome the mental trauma and shock that t A11-Y will experience when A11-Y will find out what these weird words, "slavery" and "slave", that the grown-ups (but mostly miss Lin and other elves) keeps saying a lot, means? Anybody got a theory about what kind of uprages for A11-Y we should get?
It was made to be patted, but unfortunately Runey has been busy lately, so we are behind there. Maybe once they reach adult stages in their development.

I really think that A11-y will be key in taking down Archon, and maybe others.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DigDug69 and c3p0

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
All I care for is that HH won't end until after 30 years with continuous updates once Runey fixes his stuff on his end

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes