lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
That's not true, sir, they are soon to be extinct and robots. But people? No.
Butt people? If that's your thing.

Please don't put your thing in elves' butt without following proper sanitary procedures, it can lead to disease and loss in property value. Also, it might reduce the chances of procreation which would reduce the half-elf population and be nuisiable to the country's economy. This was a public service announcement.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
He needs a sign that says, "Will work for head pats".
Meh, close enough. XD
Headpat_Hobo_Sign.jpg
We report, you decide.
That's not true, sir, they are soon to be extinct and robots. But people? No.
Butt people? If that's your thing.

Please don't put your thing in elves' butt without following proper sanitary procedures, it can lead to disease and loss in property value. Also, it might reduce the chances of procreation which would reduce the half-elf population and be nuisiable to the country's economy. This was a public service announcement.
8268db2f0c798d2645fb08e247625086.jpg

Last edited:

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
He needs a sign that says, "Will work for head pats".
He's not the type that I would head pat. Seriously, the guy looks (not acts) like my uncle a decent bit.

edit: actually... that made me think back to my grandmother. Both actually. Not the patting (it is more akin to a strike after all) but gentle head strokes they both really liked.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 10, 2023
I really think that A11-y will be key in taking down Archon, and maybe others.
Yes, I agree that it is possible that A11-Y will be the key in taking down Antichrist... sorry I mean Cornwall's demonic abomination from the deepest pitts of hell.. SORRY AGAIN, I MEAN ARCHON! ARCHON! But to do that we will need to unlock A11-Y's secret full potential and secrets skills and secret powers. Maybe some uprage that we will be able to buy in the future will help us unlock that. Or maybe, we will be able to unlock it by helping A11-Y to deal with their own personal secret problems through the powers of psychotherapy (and maybe, we will be able to help the other characters through the powers of psychotherapy too). MC is already doing psychotherapy for the girls by giving them pep talks and motivational speeches, so maybe in the future, when A11-Y will have some problem that even Android will be unable to fix, like for example, the psychological trauma from learning what slavery is, MC will give A11-Y some kind of motivational speech that will help A11-Y with the problem and motivates A11-Y so much that A11-Y will unlock some kind of hidden talent. Or maybe some new girl will be a professional psychotherapist and she will provide her service to everybody in the hotel for free or in exchange for free housing and food. Or maybe, we already have the best psychologist, Dr. Felicity's and Emma's Kitten, in the house. Maybe A11-Y and Dr. Kitten will become best friends and Dr. Kitten will help A11-Y.

Also, Kitten needs their own wiki page!

• Haha
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian
Nov 10, 2023
I think this is a clue of what needs to be done to A11y to upgrade her.
Oh yes, Freud's method. Personally, I would wait with that until A11-Y get a little bit more older. I mean, mentally, A11-Y is on the level of a very young human child, I would say about 5 years old, but I can be mistaken, but how old is A11-Y in human and android ages? I would wait until they will be mentally at the level of 18 years old or more. But if anybody wants to try that right now, do what you want. But maybe, we should ask Android and Dr. Kitten first. After all, Android is A11-Y's mother and creator and Dr. Kitten is A11-Y's psychoterapist, so they should be the ones who will tell us what is best for A11-Y.

Also did anybody here read the latest article from Dr. Kitten in Syl'anarian Journal of Psychotherapy? Anybody knows about what it was?

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh yes, Freud's method. Personally, I would wait with that until A11-Y get a little bit more older. I mean, mentally, A11-Y is on the level of a very young human child, I would say about 5 years old, but I can be mistaken, but how old is A11-Y in human and android ages? I would wait until they will be mentally at the level of 18 years old or more. But if anybody wants to try that right now, do what you want. But maybe, we should ask Android and Dr. Kitten first. After all, Android is A11-Y's mother and creator and Dr. Kitten is A11-Y's psychoterapist, so they should be the ones who will tell us what is best for A11-Y.

Also did anybody here read the latest article from Dr. Kitten in Syl'anarian Journal of Psychotherapy? Anybody knows about what it was?
I agree, it might be a bit on that, but at least as a digital life form, they can mature a lot faster than a human.
I mean, Pixel is not a lot 'older' when you consider her active hours.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I agree, it might be a bit on that, but at least as a digital life form, they can mature a lot faster than a human.
She just needs a new body update that can accept active molecules for memory upgrades, and it will work.

• Haha
Nov 10, 2023
She just needs a new body update that can accept active molecules for memory upgrades, and it will work.
I am afraid that right now, all that we can do is only wait until Runey will solve it for us and make theories and discuss them while we are waiting.

Oh, I think I remember! It was about Dr. Kitten's theory about how mistreatment of fairies could, theoretically, lead to deterioration of Ashley's mental health , which, theoretically, could lead to Ashley becoming extremely aggressive and violent, which, theoreticaly, could lead to an increase of stab wounds in some players, which, theoreticaly could lead to an increase in the development of paranoia,Aichmophobia and Agoraphobia in the fanbase. But it wasn't proven, and Ashley managed to disprove this theory with her own research that proved that if any player that mistreats fairies will get stabbed, that player probably deserved to get stabbed and that player was stabbed by somebody else, she didn't stab that player and she doesn't know who did it.

Also, according to my own research, it is 2 hours and 10 minutes after midnight, here, where I live, so according to my own theory I should go to sleep.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am afraid that right now, all that we can do is only wait until Runey will solve it for us and make theories and discuss them while we are waiting.

Oh, I think I remember! It was about Dr. Kitten's theory about how mistreatment of fairies could, theoretically, lead to deterioration of Ashley's mental health , which, theoretically, could lead to Ashley becoming extremely aggressive and violent, which, theoreticaly, could lead to an increase of stab wounds in some players, which, theoreticaly could lead to an increase in the development of paranoia,Aichmophobia and Agoraphobia in the fanbase. But it wasn't proven, and Ashley managed to disprove this theory with her own research that proved that if any player that mistreats fairies will get stabbed, that player probably deserved to get stabbed and that player was stabbed by somebody else, she didn't stab that player and she doesn't know who did it.

Also, according to my own research, it is 2 hours and 10 minutes after midnight, here, where I live, so according to my own theory I should go to sleep.
Ash-feeling-stabby-now-though.jpg

Reactions: splamo

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
It also depends on the whims of the staff here too.
One of the games here I used to play comes to mind for years the dev did 2-3 updates every month. But the moment they announced they would be away for a couple of months to deal with a family crisis, people went ape shit and 3 days later started calling the dev a milker, scammer and <insert every other entitled asshole comment here>. Then staff marked it as abandoned 3 weeks later. The dev for that game got so exasperated after that, so they left and hasn't been back and I don't blame them.
which game was that?

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
sakura open
higurashi cry at night
atama needs pats

Decided to try some stylization with mine after looking up more of what haiku's are vs. senryus. Still not sure it really qualifies as a haiku though.

• Haha

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
I'm still hopping to add that Drow from the trainer contest to my harem. Also I seen there has been a 0.18 beta since like Dec but no update here yet. I would also love to get that high elves queen take her down a few pegs.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes