DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Is there a compressed version?
The version of Harem Hotel on the first page is a beta, in other words, a test version that many people have reported bugs in.
It would be a waste of time for anyone to compress the game more, knowing that the currently available version is a beta, with bugs.
Unless you are a masochist, you would be better off waiting for Runey to release the official public release.
There have been many reports of bugs found in 18 beta.

The current version was known to have bugs in it, before someone other than Runey uploaded it to F95.
Runey never releases betas to the public, because it is known that they more than likely have bugs, and can also be missing, or have different content.
Also, there is a good chance that any save files made in the beta will not work in an official release.
That means starting all over again, and replaying the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Dariad

Oct 6, 2022
hey, I know people are occupied with the beta and these comments can be annoying, but how do I get to affection lv31 with Maria? I searched the wiki and in google but no one seems to have a problem with it, in the wiki it says "be at your room at noon" yet when I do that, it just doesn't happen, and I can't seem to find the trigger anywhere either.

Anyways, if anyone got a clue of what might be happening, I would appreciate it(also, I may not answer for a few days as I'm not a daily user).

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
hey, I know people are occupied with the beta and these comments can be annoying, but how do I get to affection lv31 with Maria? I searched the wiki and in google but no one seems to have a problem with it, in the wiki it says "be at your room at noon" yet when I do that, it just doesn't happen, and I can't seem to find the trigger anywhere either.

Anyways, if anyone got a clue of what might be happening, I would appreciate it(also, I may not answer for a few days as I'm not a daily user).
It's a known bug, one that the 0.18 beta did actually fix... but then you'd have to deal with 30 different ones. :KEK:

In the meantime, try this: https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-18-beta3-runey.12760/post-11390861

kaestyle

Aug 6, 2024
[KUTIPAN="phreakinowski, posting: 753648, anggota: 313437"]
Wah, itu mengecewakan... ini adalah game RenPy pertama yang pernah saya temui yang tidak dapat diluncurkan di Mac saya, baik dari dalam RenPY SDK sebagai proyek, maupun dengan membangun distribusi Mac darinya. Setiap upaya untuk meluncurkannya menghasilkan galat ini:

Setelah inisialisasi, tetapi sebelum permainan dimulai.
File "game/screens.rpy", baris 849, di prepare_screen
File "game/screens.rpy", baris 849, dalam persiapan
File "game/screens.rpy", baris 850, dalam persiapan
File "game/screens.rpy", baris 850, dalam persiapan
File "game/screens.rpy", baris 852, dalam persiapan
File "game/screens.rpy", baris 852, dalam persiapan
File "game/screens.rpy", baris 854, dalam persiapan
File "game/screens.rpy", baris 854, dalam persiapan
File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", baris 95, di __init__
args sendiri = args
NameError: nama global 'from_current' tidak ditentukan
[/MENGUTIP]

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023

I raised her affection by sleeping with her at nigh also when she is found in the lobby watch tv or take her on a date which raises her affection also.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Doesn't matter where, but she need to let the MC punch her V-card and I am not a huge fan of gingers, but damn she needs to give it up.
Will be anal first, and then a bit later, the v card, where she will be bothered by the fact that she didn't do it sooner. lol
I suspect we are at least a few more story updates away from that, unless she gets some big ones soon.
thats-what-she-said.jpg

Last edited:

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Hi there! Enjoying the game so far, but a bit curious though on how long you take update each part of the game?
I do not know about this AVN as I just started it, but most Dev's are solo hobbyist and work on it nights and weekends so it usually takes 4-6 months between updates.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes