aolli

Nov 15, 2018
maria friendship it's 23 and i was asking if one can found pictures like ellen, i already have them and she says that it might exist more pictures of the other girls, i was asking if that line is going to go somewhere or was just a line in passing.......
No more in the game yet.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
maria friendship it's 23 and i was asking if one can found pictures like ellen, i already have them and she says that it might exist more pictures of the other girls, i was asking if that line is going to go somewhere or was just a line in passing.......
23 Friendship is Maria's max friendship as of v0.6. Asking Ellen "How can I make more money?" lets you know that Pinups are only available to Kali, Android, and Ashley.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All door clicks are Kali.
The mod may be doing it.

Whats new in this Update compared to the v6 BETA update?
Beta 3 had 49 scenes, Public has 62, I don't remember exactly what's been added between that, but a new Ashley story event, and some bar events, along with the new computer has been added.

I am not seeing them any more either. Was that a bug from playing the earlier version?
You're at or over 2 Ellen events and don't see this option?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The mod may be doing it.

Beta 3 had 49 scenes, Public has 62, I don't remember exactly what's been added between that, but a new Ashley story event, and some bar events, along with the new computer has been added.

You're at or over 2 Ellen events and don't see this option?
I have finished all of her events, but I just realized that I haven't gotten the latest update, I have been having some pretty annoying technical issues the last couple of days. I will try again when it's done, I remember you said part of the last update was the new computer stuff now that I think about it, so that's likely my problem anyway. :p Whoops.

...yes, it is there with the new version, as I expected. Just forgot I didn't get it extracted yet.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
It happens every Wednesday for me, so I don't know what I'm doing.
I think that one of the elif statement chains in the game code for calculating who should be in the utility room is probably missing a case if you have Kali's friendship or exhibition at a certain amount.

Since you have the mod look up and try meeting the Utility room exhibition scene requirements for Kali and she will probably show up then. You can also put the code 'lain' into the computer and there's a cheat that gets rid of the Utility room scene RNG.

1.png 2.png

Answer is the word "e", the start of "e"ternity
smh figures itd been that easy , ty
"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Harem Hotel. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the riddles will go over a typical viewer's head. The answer was obviously energy. It might seem a bit advanced for those of you who don't have your PHD like I do, so I'll elucidate. Energy was present once time and space began to exist, and in order for anything to exist there must be energy, so it will exist until the end of time and space. And of course the thing that exists at the beginning of every end and the end of every place is kinetic energy.

But once I solved the last riddle after merely a few seconds, I then easily predicted that there would be some kind of deception involved when inputting the answer. Since the last riddle was so easy, it was only logical to assume that the actual answer would not be energy, but the physics abbreviation for energy, which evaluates to "e". I for one am glad that such intellectually stimulating games like Harem Hotel exist. Hopefully harder riddles will be added in the future though, since the last one was a bit too easy. :cool:"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
...yes, it is there with the new version, as I expected. Just forgot I didn't get it extracted yet.
Ashley's nude photos are locked, just wondering if that was because I did not unlock them back in the day, or because she doesn't like me well enough to do it now? :whistle:

Oliver17890

Jul 6, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Harem Hotel [v0.6.1] [Runey] - Original Size: 2.74GB
Note: First version was fucked, this is fixed.
Download PC FIXED (954MB): - - -

If you downloaded the broken version already, here's the fix file. Please put in the same folder with the game's exe and tell it "Extract Here", should ask you to overwrite, say yes. 5MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes