Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Bartender bug should be fixed now.
Nope. Whenever i go to the Bar there is the "normal" Bartender. No Maria to be seen.

And i realised that going to sleep Alone doesn`t work.

And when you sleep with Ashley there is a Wrong Img. The One where she has her natural brown Hair.

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
So much hucow potential in this game, cow costumes please! Glad that the elves are getting added, this game just gets better and better.

Loutreeeeee

Jan 8, 2019
Hard to say with this Patreon thing going on. It all depends on when their final verdict is, and what it is.
If their final verdict is this week, then it'd like be done in early April. But if they respond telling me I need to remove Ashley, it could be mid April.

In any case, I'm can't say with any certainty when it will be done, as I haven't begun planning the update out yet, or how big it will be.
I will wait and cross my finger for your succes.

Reactions: Runey

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Man I didnt expect this game to be this long and its not even in its final form, Ive been playing this a whole day now and im only able to finish autumn and the twin. I wish we have milf in the house and have ellen part of the harem. I cant finish ashleys route im afraid that he would kill me haha anyway amazing that an game I really like this game because its no heavily choice dependent and you can progress anyway you like.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I got around to playing the new version, and I thought I might post my reactions to the new events. I don't know if anyone will be interested in them, but I thought I'd give it a go. Now that everyone can get the new version the spoilers probably aren't needed, but it stops the post being several feet long and organises it a bit, so what the hell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is it bad I don't want to corrupt Autumn's pure and naive personality, just want to give her some vanilla romance.

...then again a part me enjoys corrupting the girl's purity and turning the pure girl to a total slut. I'm conflicted...

Also I hope we got to know what happen to Ms. Rin.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Finally played this version, and while I did feel bad for Ashley during her story, it wasn't as sad as I thought or others made me believe...

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Thanks!
Which day and time did this occur on?
Where did you find a grind? I've tried anything that could be considered a grind reasonable.
Here is the save. Actually it is not Maria that flashes, but the android. Day 219 (tuesday morning). You can go back and forth between the lobby and the utility room to reproduce it.

Don't worry about the grind, it's just me wanting all the girls to be at least lvl 13 on everything.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Well actually, I envisioned kinda different resolution

And regarding pregnancy, well considering that more and more girls started talking about being bred (ok, Ash talked about from the very beginning) I hope there will be at least single family picture or something (for now MC has a harem of roughly 11 (if include Ellen) girls + possibly 3 elves + Moon). I hope Kate and Juliet will join the fun eventually). Still I am curious how MC can live with that tight budget.

Also some additional picture with Sarah (I like that drunkard) just for lulz might be good too.

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
@Runey I've noticed a little bug on the new computer. If you bought the second floor but don't have the android yet, it unlocks the first photoset of her. Shouldn't it be unlocked later?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
We have members all over the world. Some don't have many choices for internet access. They use cellular/mobile or satellite services to get online so it's metered (they only have so much data a month), and others who have really slow service or frequent disconnects that ruin large downloads.

So if the choice is a shittier looking game or no game at all, they chose the first one.

Runey That's why we make the compressed versions ^^^ :)
Yeah that's fair. I guess I'm a perfectionist or purist when it comes to game quality. If a game is 50GB with no compression and 1GB with compression and the images only look 1% worse than the original, I would still download the 50GB version haha.
I guess a lot of people probably don't feel the same as me though lol.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah that's fair. I guess I'm a perfectionist or purist when it comes to game quality. If a game is 50GB with no compression and 1GB with compression and the images only look 1% worse than the original, I would still download the 50GB version haha.
I'm with you, give me those sweet sweet pixels, guess it helps that I have gigabit internet though.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
It also helps if you have plenty of storage space; I'm with you on not wanting compressed versions, I'll wait longer for a game if it means no compression!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm with you on the same site of this discussion. If you have the bandwith and space, then it's simple.
If you don't have the bandwith or otherwise a bad connection I probably would also go for the more compressed version. In this case a bad quality is better than none at all;)

Reactions: pikachuhub

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Just found a bug @Runey
I bought the slut outfit for Lin (yes I'm late on that one) and when the scene starts to "try it out", it starts with Lin naked, up until mc puts it in, then the scene restarts with the slut outfit. Then, when he pulls out she's naked again for a second and switches back to the slut outfit.
It didn't happen after that anymore though.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes