Nyarlothotep

Aug 28, 2017
Hey Runey, if it isn't there, can you add a notification in the stats when you're done with the story to date? (I know nothing about coding, no idea how hard that is but seems kind of simple if notifications already exist.)

Reactions: Master of Puppets

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey Runey, if it isn't there, can you add a notification in the stats when you're done with the story to date? (I know nothing about coding, no idea how hard that is but seems kind of simple if notifications already exist.)
Just get the mod it tells you when you have completed the girl you are working on. Harem_Hotel 2019-02-24 15-15-02-74.jpg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That was Juliet and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, and while I don't find it unrealistic at all, it's all too common. That said I am kind of with him on that point, it killed most of the sympathy for her I had built up at that point.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What do you need to do to get the cumdump trait for Felicity? Its the only one I can't activate and was wondering if maybe I have a glitch in my save file.
Cum Inside 10 times.

It does indeed tell you when you've maxed stuff out.

e.g:
"Congratulations! You've completed X's main story! More will be added in v0.7!"
"Congratulations! You've completed every character's main story! More will be added in v0.7!"
"You've unlocked the In Love trait for X!"
"You've unlocked the Cumslut trait for X!"
"New scenes have been unlocked for X!"

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Oh that's strange. It sort of sounds like you skipped some of her story some how.
well, to be completely honest, i cheat a lot with the stats only to get the achivements, but, i still don't finish lin story, i get the scene with the high elves, then lin dyed her hair, and thats the last of her i have

Nyarlothotep

Aug 28, 2017
I know it does once. I mean telling you whenever you check their "stats" page in game. Near their level in that page or something "Completed, more will be added..." the same place you can see all the traits and good times.

It only shows up once. I don't play often and i forget about the one time message. I want something I can check when I jump back in after a week or 3, I don't think I'm the only one

Reactions: Runey

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I agree, and while I don't find it unrealistic at all, it's all too common. That said I am kind of with him on that point, it killed most of the sympathy for her I had built up at that point.
I agree with everything but the Ashley part.

I know it does once. I mean telling you whenever you check their "stats" page in game. Near their level in that page or something "Completed, more will be added..." the same place you can see all the traits and good times.

It only shows up once. I don't play often and i forget about the one time message. I want something I cant check when I jump back in after a week or 3, I don't think I'm the only one
I don't really need that at the moment, but I think this would become handy in the future. I'm sure there is still a lot of content to come and if people just recently started to play the game there already is a lot! I could think that especially for a first time player or someone who doesn't play all the content in one session this would be helpfull already.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
well, to be completely honest, i cheat a lot with the stats only to get the achivements, but, i still don't finish lin story, i get the scene with the high elves, then lin dyed her hair, and thats the last of her i have
I highly recommend against cheating, as you're likely to ruin the whole game, and have to start from the very beginning. That's why cheat codes are there, to make sure cheating is safe.
Those Lin Events sound like they're from v0.4, so you have more to do.

I'm unable to do anything with Autumn. Is there NO content yet? Thanks
Can you give us more information? What's her friendship? What happens when you click on her door?
Feel free to check the patch notes, 3 story events have been added to Autumn in v0.6, making her total number of story events (and max friendship) 12.

Reactions: TheDevian and aolli

batanegra

May 8, 2017
I highly recommend against cheating, as you're likely to ruin the whole game, and have to start from the very beginning. That's why cheat codes are there, to make sure cheating is safe.
Those Lin Events sound like they're from v0.4, so you have more to do.
yeah, the lin events im getting, but the maria events don't ,and actually, i only cheat after the cartel of events completition, i don't know how i miss it tbh, btw, the stats im changing are vg, anal, hj, to get thos achivements, nothing more, not slut, or lewd, nothing else

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I can take her for coffee, watch TV and watch her in the shower.
20 with 67 affection. But I am a Terrible cheater, I might need to start a new game like you've suggested to others.

Great game by the way. Thanks

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Can you give us more information? What's her friendship? What happens when you click on her door?
Feel free to check the patch notes, 3 story events have been added to Autumn in v0.6, making her total number of story events (and max friendship) 12.
All I've been able to do with Autumn is ask her how she is and take her out for coffee. She seems like classic religious girl. I think in an older version someone convinced her she needed to get naked for me so that I didn't die or something? But I've got her affection up to about 30 without any more events.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
yeah, the lin events im getting, but the maria events don't ,and actually, i only cheat after the cartel of events completition, i don't know how i miss it tbh, btw, the stats im changing are vg, anal, hj, to get thos achivements, nothing more, not slut, or lewd, nothing else
What is Maria's friendship? I can help you with whoever you're stuck with.

I can take her for coffee, watch TV and watch her in the shower.
20 with 67 affection. But I am a Terrible cheater, I might need to start a new game like you've suggested to others.

Great game by the way. Thanks
Yeah, 20 friendship is impossible currently. You'll never get another story event for Autumn until like v0.8 or v0.9, you'll need to restart. Or if you have the console enabled with UnRen, you can type: aut_friendship = 1

Reactions: ReJoe and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
All I've been able to do with Autumn is ask her how she is and take her out for coffee. She seems like classic religious girl. I think in an older version someone convinced her she needed to get naked for me so that I didn't die or something? But I've got her affection up to about 30 without any more events.
Affection, and other stats, have nothing to do with events, only Friendship does. 12 is the max friendship for autumn at the moment, 3 were added. Meaning in v0.5, Autumn's max friendship was 9.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
friendship 23.......i think?
affection 16
sluttiness 29
exh 15
subm 20
but here's a screenshoot, the 3 scenes counting from the beach, i never seen it, but it count like i do
Yeah, cheating friendship will do that, never touch friendship. Feel free to cheat any other stat but friendship.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
but...... i never cheated friendship, thats one of the only variables i didn't wanna cheatt because i knew that will fuck up everything
Oh, and you didn't see those events? That's not good. That could be a game breaking bug...

Let me know if you're able to reproduce this.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes