F96

Jul 8, 2017
Ah, shit. I forgot where I got it... I know it wasn't originally called The Drunken Dwarf though.
Hah! If you remember anything that might help me find it's source, I'd love to know. Thanks for the entertaining game either way!

RealSlim

Feb 24, 2018
Is there a way to continue in the new version without having to play through the entire game up to the point of the update?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
yeah this is how I have her, and all I get is coffee/tv, how do I get the friendship up?
View attachment 252654
That would be her max friendship as of v0.6. 3 New story events were added in v0.6. You should have gotten the message "Congratulations! You've completed Autumn's Main Story! More will be added in v0.7."

She's the newest character, which means she has the least amount of content right now, but gets extra attention due to do this.

Is there a way to continue in the new version without having to play through the entire game up to the point of the update?
Yes, you just load your save from previous versions.

Reactions: TheDevian

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
i already had the previous pre ver 6 rel 2 and i now just downloaded the latest ver 6.1 and i notice the pc has changed but every door i go to is just knock on theres no talk so is there no further events added? was it just pc that is different to the prior version?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i already had the previous pre ver 6 rel 2 and i now just downloaded the latest ver 6.1 and i notice the pc has changed but every door i go to is just knock on theres no talk so is there no further events added? was it just pc that is different to the prior version?
Correct, this is another example of why I don't like unfinished builds being leaked, haha.
v0.6.1 is the public release, with less bugs, and all the polishes. And in this case, the new computer. Feel free to check the OP for patch notes.

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
That would be her max friendship as of v0.6. 3 New story events were added in v0.6. You should have gotten the message "Congratulations! You've completed Autumn's Main Story! More will be added in v0.7."

She's the newest character, which means she has the least amount of content right now, but gets extra attention due to do this.
Ah okay, I think I skipped over that message lol.
I'm obsessed over this character because it really resembles much of the personality my first girlfriend had, in college lol.

Reactions: Runey

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
Correct, this is another example of why I don't like unfinished builds being leaked, haha.
v0.6.1 is the public release, with less bugs, and all the polishes. And in this case, the new computer. Feel free to check the OP for patch notes.
yes i did read this but as ver 6 came in so many times due to issues beyond your control as i was reading the notes i was thinking note 1 'already had this' note 2 'already had this' etc so thought looked like only difference i had left was pc.

however it says new side character moon. i dont think i have seen this character? any hint how to trigger?

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
yes i did read this but as ver 6 came in so many times due to issues beyond your control as i was reading the notes i was thinking note 1 'already had this' note 2 'already had this' etc so thought looked like only difference i had left was pc.

however it says new side character moon. i dont think i have seen this character? any hint how to trigger?
moon is the girl in the bar if yyou havent alrady you need to by the bar

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
@mario1994

Thank you very much for the review!
Would you care to share which characters have little facial expressions? And which animations are rough?

Some old animations definitely need to be redone, but I don't think I have a full list of them.
Generally its a great game, but some things like characters and their expressions seem like rough dimond. Some events are too fast and others too slow. How should I describe one scene if You made so much of them?
Computer interface is superb. I have played an older one you made and this one is 1000 times better.

If you played Perverted Hotel made by Minxy, Mythic Manor or Waifu Academy, You would know what kind of expressions I mean and what kind of models I seek. I am pretty sure that You use older/unmodded or something similar version of Illusion software. So even if You might have more content and its packed with possibilities. There is something missing in Your work. This edge over Your competition. Even Dark Magic seem to have better models and main problem might be choice of software You use and its mods.

Besides that.. hm.. there are events like with Jin or what was her name, elven sister.. her mimic of face is almost doll like. No emotions, arousal etc. Just a fuk doll I bought to entertain me.. I know, she is a fresh start into buying new characters and its system. So she might be rough. Besides that.. hm.. I can see that some newer characters look better than older ones, soo.. You learn your stuff.

There is not much I can really point out, because I can see that You learn and are open minded to criticism. Thanks for Your work and happy fulfilling future!

RealSlim

Feb 24, 2018

Yes, you just load your save from previous versions.
So when I download the new version do I click yes to replacing existing files with new files and open the game as usual?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So when I download the new version do I click yes to replacing existing files with new files and open the game as usual?
No, you don't replace anything. Never do that. That will break your game.

Download the game, unpack the zip onto your desktop, run the .exe. Your saves will be there.

Reactions: TheDevian and E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
No, you don't replace anything. Never do that. That will break your game.

Download the game, unpack the zip onto your desktop, run the .exe. Your saves will be there.
Surprised peeps still dont know that renpy saves in a hidden folder in apps so even if u delete ur game and saves, ur saves are still there for next version to find.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey
4.70 star(s) 454 Votes