Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So does Autum actually come by at night and give you a handjob in the current version. I was really looking forward to that as like the last bit of her content for now, but so far it seems like it's not gonna happen till the next version... Sigh I fucking love handjobs too :cry: the way it was all set up was great as well, having her innocently sneak in to jerk you off under false pretenses while she is still pure and everything... god dammit i want it bad!

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I have to say, I fucking love everything about this game. when will we be getting the next release?

KnightOfRen

Sep 25, 2018
I was hoping for my character to be awoken by Autumn giving a handjob too. Seeing her looking away in disgust as she tries to save your life......hmmmmmmm........

Also bit disappointed that her photos aren’t stored on the computer. :(

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have to say, I fucking love everything about this game. when will we be getting the next release?
Hard to say with the stuff going on with Patreon. Typically I take a couple weeks off between each version to plan for the next build and such. However, now I have to wait and see what Patreon's response is.

If they tell me the game is fine, hurray, this was pointless... But that's the best case scenario...

If they tell me Ashley needs to go regardless of proof she's not under aged, nor is she meant to look or act under aged (Just petite) then I'll need to spend around a week changing the game, and after that, plan the next update.

So all in all, v0.7 will be delayed. Patreon is slower than an amputated turtle.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Some old animations definitely need to be redone, but I don't think I have a full list of them.
Would you like a full list of them? I wrote a quick script a while back that parses the game script and gives details of the animations, it's nothing you couldn't get by skimming the script yourself but a lot faster.

Reactions: TheDevian and aolli

BlackPawn

Jul 9, 2017
May i know how can i keep the save for the next version on Android. Try to keep the old data in Storage/Android/Data/HaremHotel by saving it elsewhere. Uninstall the old version. Install new one. Replace Storage/Android/Data/HaremHotel with old one. And didnt work. Any suggestion ?

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes