camoway

May 15, 2017
Just wanted to say YOUR THE BEST!!! THANK YOU FOR THIS GAME!!! I had to unsub to your patron as my wife was asking questions. Can you make a shell "payment app" on play store called idk, android file optimizer or Save a cow, save a bird, save a dog. Idk somecrap that she will see and say oh he is helping with that money. HEHEHEHAHAHA then I can hook you up my botha! :D

Reactions: Runey

F96

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone know the source of the "Drunken Dwarf" song? (aka: bard.mp3) -- I can't seem to find it in any of the linked sources for the music. Quite like it, want to find some more.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I agree with everything but the Ashley part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair, I did say I thought it was realistic. ;)
Messing around with some different objects, how do these test images look?
Very nice, I love the running mascara, that is going to be a fun scene!

....Here's hoping the nick-name thing for the girls will extend to the 'new' elves, I want to keep calling Nia Sui, even if I like the name Nia, at least until she earns forgiveness for what she did. :whistle:

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Hey @Runey great game really i liked play this game a lot just wanna know what you will add in future updates i'm looking forward for next updates :D keep going you are doing great some bugs but that can be fixed wish you the biggest luck :D

Reactions: Runey

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Just started with the new update and so far it is great. I love how you changed the PC screen interface so it not only looks like a PC desktop but is easier to navigate now. Everything seems to be moving along smoothly my only concerns now are trying to find enough time to spend with all the girls lol.

I trying Ashley again on this update hoping she has changed somewhat and will at least apologize for threatening to kill me. I just could not stand doing anything with her after that.

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
how do you actually increase your friendship with Autumn?
I can only watch her shower and she gets annoyed, or coffee or tv...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Anyone know the source of the "Drunken Dwarf" song? (aka: bard.mp3) -- I can't seem to find it in any of the linked sources for the music. Quite like it, want to find some more.
Ah, shit. I forgot where I got it... I know it wasn't originally called The Drunken Dwarf though.

Maxed out all perks for twins, still they get angry if i catch them in the shower... No scenes for that yet i suppose?
Felicity and Emma shower scenes were added in v0.6.1 I believe.

Hey @Runey great game really i liked play this game a lot just wanna know what you will add in future updates i'm looking forward for next updates :D keep going you are doing great some bugs but that can be fixed wish you the biggest luck :D
Bugs can't be fixed if you don't report them ;)

how do you actually increase your friendship with Autumn?
I can only watch her shower and she gets annoyed, or coffee or tv...
Autumn is new, she was just added in v0.5. So her max friendship is low (12).
What is Autumn's current friendship? Did you already max her out?

Reactions: TheDevian

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
I can enter her room but I only get the option to take her out for coffee. And I only ever did.
I think her friendship is zero or close to zero because of this. Affection is around 38 though.

Never used cheats.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I can enter her room but I only get the option to take her out for coffee. And I only ever did.
I think her friendship is zero or close to zero because of this. Affection is around 38 though.

Never used cheats.
Her Friendship becomes 1 when she joins the hotel. Can you tell us her friendship please? I'll be able to help you better that way.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 454 Votes