Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i might have missed it but how do you unlock lucia's ??? when she is in kali's room? i there a prompt i missed when it says ask a friend not sure if i missed a prompt or just being clueless?
did i miss something or is the ??? in kalis room not done yet?
Use the code trustory

in the gallery menu maria has 5 scenes, i only see the first 2, not the other 3, that's what i meaning
Oh that's strange. It sort of sounds like you skipped some of her story some how.

So much hucow potential in this game, cow costumes please! Glad that the elves are getting added, this game just gets better and better.
Android, one of the girls, has lactation scenes, and she wears a cow outfit in the dungeon. ;)

Man I didnt expect this game to be this long and its not even in its final form, Ive been playing this a whole day now and im only able to finish autumn and the twin. I wish we have milf in the house and have ellen part of the harem. I cant finish ashleys route im afraid that he would kill me haha anyway amazing that an game I really like this game because its no heavily choice dependent and you can progress anyway you like.
You should definitely give Ashley a chance in v0.6 :)

Finally played this version, and while I did feel bad for Ashley during her story, it wasn't as sad as I thought or others made me believe...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was Juliet and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just found a bug @Runey
I bought the slut outfit for Lin (yes I'm late on that one) and when the scene starts to "try it out", it starts with Lin naked up until mc puts it in, then the scene restarts with the slut outfit. Then, when he pulls out she naked again for a second and switches back to the slut outfit.
It didn't happen after that anymre though.
Agh, you'll have to remind me another day, I'm busy at the moment and will likely forget by the time I'm not, haha. Thanks for the report!

I can't wait for the pregnancy to start happening and will get every one of them pregnant.
This game needs more kissing to.
Hopefully there will be an option to turn that off.
I concur that the game needs more kissing. That's some of that good fuzzy feelings shit, my dudes.
Well fuck those of us that like creampies but don't want pregnancy...
Didn't Kali say, that she's on the pill? :D Problem solved for her :p
Pregnancy will be an optional option regardless of your cum's location.

Zstr

Nov 18, 2017
Hard to say with this Patreon thing going on. It all depends on when their final verdict is, and what it is.
If their final verdict is this week, then it'd like be done in early April. But if they respond telling me I need to remove Ashley, it could be mid April.

In any case, I'm can't say with any certainty when it will be done, as I haven't begun planning the update out yet, or how big it will be.
Thats stupid things of them thinking this character is a in kid age, that pedo nonsence, what would really hurt game and developer badly.
Maybe a chance to put a some sort of disclaimer("all characters are 18+) into game, or other whatever things so it make them stop recognize it as a loli.
Coz removing Ashley from a game is no way, through it's also slowing development cycle, and sadden all the fans...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thats stupid things of them thinking this character is a in kid age, that pedo nonsence, what would really hurt game and developer badly.
Maybe a chance to put a some sort of disclaimer("all characters are 18+) into game, or other whatever things so it make them stop recognize it as a loli.
Coz removing Ashley from a game is no way, through it's also slowing development cycle, and sadden all the fans...
All of that is in game. The 18+ descriptor, showing Ashley as 19 years old, showing Ashley is in college, etc etc.

It's not Patreon's issue, it's giochipremium.com's issue. They were salty I told them to stop stealing my game to sell for profit, so they decided they would lie to Patreon to get my game shut down.

Funny, they didn't consider Ashley under aged when they were selling it...

Kaseki

Sep 28, 2018
I think that one of the elif statement chains in the game code for calculating who should be in the utility room is probably missing a case if you have Kali's friendship or exhibition at a certain amount.

Since you have the mod look up and try meeting the Utility room exhibition scene requirements for Kali and she will probably show up then. You can also put the code 'lain' into the computer and there's a cheat that gets rid of the Utility room scene RNG.

View attachment 251612 View attachment 251613

"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Harem Hotel. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the riddles will go over a typical viewer's head. The answer was obviously energy. It might seem a bit advanced for those of you who don't have your PHD like I do, so I'll elucidate. Energy was present once time and space began to exist, and in order for anything to exist there must be energy, so it will exist until the end of time and space. And of course the thing that exists at the beginning of every end and the end of every place is kinetic energy.

But once I solved the last riddle after merely a few seconds, I then easily predicted that there would be some kind of deception involved when inputting the answer. Since the last riddle was so easy, it was only logical to assume that the actual answer would not be energy, but the physics abbreviation for energy, which evaluates to "e". I for one am glad that such intellectually stimulating games like Harem Hotel exist. Hopefully harder riddles will be added in the future though, since the last one was a bit too easy. :cool:"
I started grinding up to it and was one short on exhibitionism but she still showed up this time. No clue what happened, but it works now.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
What do you need to do to get the cumdump trait for Felicity? Its the only one I can't activate and was wondering if maybe I have a glitch in my save file.

Sep 4, 2017
Hopefully there will be an option to turn that off.
I concur that the game needs more kissing. That's some of that good fuzzy feelings shit, my dudes.

More kissing AND HUGGING!

1551042679112.png

Also, I think that it would be interesting to have the option to tickle Lin (or any other elf) behind her ears to found out if these big pointy ears of the elves are ticklish. FOR SCIENCE, OF COURSE! Same for android's ears. Also, FOR SCIENCE! Also, what if the elves can hear better than humans with these big pointy ears? It should be scientifically tested too! FOR SCIENCE!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
More kissing AND HUGGING!

View attachment 252006

Also, I think that it would be interesting to have the option to tickle Lin (or any other elf) behind her ears to found out if these big pointy ears of the elves are ticklish. FOR SCIENCE, OF COURSE! Same for android's ears. Also, FOR SCIENCE! Also, what if the elves can hear better than humans with these big pointy ears? It should be scientifically tested too! FOR SCIENCE!
I mean, why have big pointy ears if they aren't useful for anything, right? Right?

Btw I finally played Ashleys story (I was a bit reluctant after what I've read about it), but it wasn't that hard and actually even a bit cute. I hope Ash will still be the crazy bitch she always was (but keeps that cuteness around the mc :3) after that.

Reactions: aolli

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What do you need to do to get the cumdump trait for Felicity? Its the only one I can't activate and was wondering if maybe I have a glitch in my save file.
Cum in her many many times.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes