Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Is there a way to re-watch Lucia's spa fuck? Finally got to creampie her and the ??? is now gone. RIP re-watch.
I know she is a side story so not asking for more (though would not mind) just the things already done.
I didn't save before it thinking I could just re-watch later. Any chance to add this in for next update? Or is this a bug?

And side question, where do I find this "Kate" everyone keeps asking about? All the thread searches are about the code being E.
I feel like I'm missing some easily noticed thing lol. Or I missed the post buried under all the "Wat is code" posts.

2nd random question: Does the ice cream machine...do anything? Minus rob you $5? lol

*And everything below is feedback for Runey, if he happens to read this:

Having watched the shower events while trying to get Emma / Felicity's to pop up, I must say the animations are much, much better now. And thank you for going back and updating some older ones each patch. And their 2 events themselves where spicy. :D

Oh and cool to see the other elf's will be for sale. When you add the blonde high elf who's name I can't spell could you add a option to read-add her tattoos? Saw you had a vote and was fairly even. Could add it as a PC shop thing so those who want it can. Or a toggle-able thing when you talk to her? It's not a big deal so if it's a pain, don't worry about it.

And tell me we will get something with Moon, that cat-girl outfit. Just yes plz. *Self out-ing myself as a cat / fox / wolf girl fan. Ears and a tail, not like full furry. Bar is a nice income source though, assuming to pay for the like $15K for all the elfs later. And the drunk chick (Sarah?) / bar events with the girls was a nice bonus too.

Reactions: Runey

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
How do you get Emma to sleep with you? And Kali.
Not in game yet.
Is there a way to re-watch Lucia's spa fuck? Finally got to creampie her and the ??? is now gone. RIP re-watch.
I know she is a side story so not asking for more (though would not mind) just the things already done.
I didn't save before it thinking I could just re-watch later. Any chance to add this in for next update? Or is this a bug?

And side question, where do I find this "Kate" everyone keeps asking about? All the thread searches are about the code being E.
I feel like I'm missing some easily noticed thing lol. Or I missed the post buried under all the "Wat is code" posts.

2nd random question: Does the ice cream machine...do anything? Minus rob you $5? lol
Kate is one of the girls at Ashley's college. Theres no way to rewatch the scene without a save. The ice cream machine doesn't do anything.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Would you like a full list of them? I wrote a quick script a while back that parses the game script and gives details of the animations, it's nothing you couldn't get by skimming the script yourself but a lot faster.
Sure, a full list would be nice.

Reactions: TheDevian

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
hei @Runey, The Elf girls that MC can buy from market, are they purpose only for dungeon or maybe more?

i just figure that, it could be interesting if all the elf girl have side story, like maybe MC can hire them as maid too like LIn or make them working at the Bar

thx :D

Reactions: Master of Puppets

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
hei @Runey, The Elf girls that MC can buy from market, are they purpose only for dungeon or maybe more?

i just figure that, it could be interesting if all the elf girl have side story, like maybe MC can hire them as maid too like LIn or make them working at the Bar

thx :D
Out of the four of them there are only 2 I`d consider letting help around the Hotel / Bar
Jin & Anne. The other pair atm are a little too volatile. Maybe after they have time to settle down & adjust to a decent owner it may become an option. Just depends on what @Runey has planned.
Having said that I agree it would be nice for them to "sandbox" in the hotel / bar.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

*And everything below is feedback for Runey, if he happens to read this:

Having watched the shower events while trying to get Emma / Felicity's to pop up, I must say the animations are much, much better now. And thank you for going back and updating some older ones each patch. And their 2 events themselves where spicy. :D

Oh and cool to see the other elf's will be for sale. When you add the blonde high elf who's name I can't spell could you add a option to read-add her tattoos? Saw you had a vote and was fairly even. Could add it as a PC shop thing so those who want it can. Or a toggle-able thing when you talk to her? It's not a big deal so if it's a pain, don't worry about it.

And tell me we will get something with Moon, that cat-girl outfit. Just yes plz. *Self out-ing myself as a cat / fox / wolf girl fan. Ears and a tail, not like full furry. Bar is a nice income source though, assuming to pay for the like $15K for all the elfs later. And the drunk chick (Sarah?) / bar events with the girls was a nice bonus too.
At the moment, you can't rewatch Lucy's spa scene.

Kate is found at Ashley's school. Just visit Ashley while she's at school.

Thanks! Although the Felicity and Emma animations are completely new, they haven't been remade.

Customization can't happen due to the game being in CG/Renders instead of Sprites. Also, Sylvia's tats went over her nipples, which made her nipples look a gross black color. That's the main reason she doesn't have them anymore.

Of course you will get something with Moon! She's one of my favorite looking characters as well. I think she's near perfect.

aolli

Nov 15, 2018
At the moment, you can't rewatch Lucy's spa scene.

Kate is found at Ashley's school. Just visit Ashley while she's at school.

Thanks! Although the Felicity and Emma animations are completely new, they haven't been remade.

Customization can't happen due to the game being in CG/Renders instead of Sprites. Also, Sylvia's tats went over her nipples, which made her nipples look a gross black color. That's the main reason she doesn't have them anymore.

Of course you will get something with Moon! She's one of my favorite looking characters as well. I think she's near perfect.
Moon hype.

Lordofheavenlylight

Feb 23, 2019
hey I can't get the zip to extract--windows says it's either corrupt or needs a password... can someone either tell me what the password is or reupload an extracted folder and send it to me please?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
hey I can't get the zip to extract--windows says it's either corrupt or needs a password... can someone either tell me what the password is or reupload an extracted folder and send it to me please?
There is no password, the zip must have been corrupted during download

• Sad
Reactions: $@~

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
May i know how can i keep the save for the next version on Android. Try to keep the old data in Storage/Android/Data/HaremHotel by saving it elsewhere. Uninstall the old version. Install new one. Replace Storage/Android/Data/HaremHotel with old one. And didnt work. Any suggestion ?
I installed the newest version without uninstalling the old one. Android aksed to update the game files, I accepted and vóila, game works, old saves still there ;)

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Moon Level 3 Event wont trigger if Marias friendship is 22 or higher..It was 23 befor i got the Bar..what now ? o_O

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Moon Level 3 Event wont trigger if Marias friendship is 22 or higher..It was 23 befor i got the Bar..what now ? o_O
Moon doesn't have an event counter. She only has 2 events, as well. She has others she's in, but only two are focused on her. Her events are tied to the "Bar Events" number in "Side Character Info"

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Moon doesn't have an event counter. She only has 2 events, as well. She has others she's in, but only two are focused on her. Her events are tied to the "Bar Events" number in "Side Character Info"
Okay Thanks. I play with the Walkthrough Mod and it says a cannot do it with Maria 22+. By the Way - nice Game i play it now like the 3 day for arround .. 20 Hours :D

Reactions: Runey

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
@Runey in future updates there will be sex scenes with moon? i think that will be awesome i like her a lot xD she seems cute :D

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes