Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Hey Runey, thanks for the reply!

Thanks! Although the Felicity and Emma animations are completely new, they haven't been remade.
I was aware that they were new. That's why I brought up the newer ones look much much nicer than the older ones. Very easy to tell which are the older ones. And your patch notes every update list X events being reworked or improved. Which is nice to see that you plan (I hope?) to bring all the older "clunker" animations more in line with the new smoother ones being added now.

If that is explained better?

*Also Moon hypeee

Reactions: Scrot and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey Runey, thanks for the reply!

I was aware that they were new. That's why I brought up the newer ones look much much nicer than the older ones. Very easy to tell which are the older ones. And your patch notes every update list X events being reworked or improved. Which is nice to see that you plan (I hope?) to bring all the older "clunker" animations more in line with the new smoother ones being added now.

If that is explained better?

*Also Moon hypeee
Ohh, okay. My bad!
Yeah, I'll definitely be remaking the worse shower animations at some point.

Reactions: Scrot and TheDevian

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Ohh, okay. My bad!
No need to be sorry mate, just thought you'd like to know that at least one person appreciates the extra time / effort you're putting into producing higher quality animations. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who notices.

And on a random site note, I noticed when exploring the new PC you added my suggestion of adding a "She's not mad at me" hint to the buying a gift. Before it just said something along the lines of "not needed now" which led to frustration when I cleared the game but still had no idea what it was for, and having never dropped below 0 score on any of the girls was never prompted to order it.
A small thing really, but hope it saves least one other person from being confused about it as I was.

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
hei @Runey, The Elf girls that MC can buy from market, are they purpose only for dungeon or maybe more?

i just figure that, it could be interesting if all the elf girl have side story, like maybe MC can hire them as maid too like LIn or make them working at the Bar

thx :D
in the future update i mean

Reactions: Scrot

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
that would be cool too but for that we need to wait for a long time the game has a lot of content to be added but i think that is possible
maybe waiting forever if patreon decides to shit can runey. i suppose worst case scenario he could just excise ashley i assume the problem is that she appeared as a child in that flash back sequence

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
maybe waiting forever if patreon decides to shit can runey. i suppose worst case scenario he could just excise ashley i assume the problem is that she appeared as a child in that flash back sequence
No, that part is fine. The issue here is that the person who runs giochipremium.com stole my game, sold it for profit, and claimed he owned it. I emailed him telling him he needs to take it down, and he did. I also warned other devs he was selling their games.

After that, he got really mad and emailed Patreon lying to them, telling them Ashley was under aged. That's what Patreon and I are talking about right now.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes