rash69

Jul 6, 2017
As they clearly say in their response to me:
"Change her appearance, or change her outfit"

Meaning, I can make her tits bigger (which would be a massive amount of work) or change her outfit (which wouldn't be as hard).
i would suggest sending them the the new outfit you choose before changing to much for their ok

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Okay, giving it some serious thought and getting past my righteous indignation at Patreon's bullshit (honestly I considered not signing on to your Patreon campaign only because I hate giving even a little of my money to those censor happy idiots).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I think a simple t-shirt and booty shorts would be a perfect outfit for Ashley. And they can hardly complain that wearing Daisy Dukes is not meant for adult eye-candy.

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
No I wouldn't use an axe to break the door. Yea I'm on the discord group, Antichrist :v

P.S. I really need a walkthrough tho, so pls?

Reactions: The Anti

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No I wouldn't use an axe to break the door. Yea I'm on the discord group, Antichrist :v

P.S. I really need a walkthrough tho, so pls?
The only walkthrough is lains mod, but if you really get stuck just ask on the discord.
There is also a Walkthrough for $20+ patrons.

Okay, giving it some serious thought and getting past my righteous indignation at Patreon's bullshit (honestly I considered not signing on to your Patreon campaign only because I hate giving even a little of my money to those censor happy idiots).

So I think a simple t-shirt and booty shorts would be a perfect outfit for Ashley. And they can hardly complain that wearing Daisy Dukes is not meant for adult eye-candy.
Exactly, if Ashley was given a reason to why she doesn't have an actual casual outfit, it's because she couldn't afford one. The School outfit was free, so she just wore that all the time. Although now, she'll probably just appear in the outfit I linked to earlier in most cases.

Jan 28, 2018
Interesting. I too think the outfit change is the most reasonable action you can take to appease the Patreon overlords. I'd say go for whichever option leads to the least amount of extra work on your end and can accomodate what Patreon wants from you. Either way, good luck, Runey.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Weighing in on the Patreon / Ashley thing, I believe you need to make a significant change. Whilst I know this is not going to be an enjoyable change for yourself or the current Ashley fans, you can't run the risk of getting Patreon offside. If you don't make a sufficiently big change, I would expect that Patreon will just respond by instructing you to remove the character entirely.

The trick will be to make a change with the minimum effort (affected scenes) and also with maximum effect. I would offer the following as suggestions to how this could be done:
- Remove all scenes where she is wearing a school uniform.
- For all the hangout scenes / sitting on bed, change outfit to be more akin to what Ellen wears. Overcompensate on some scenes.
- Add glasses to the character for hangout and several other scenes. Will make her look older for those scenes, but won't destroy continuity if you don't remake all scenes.
- The twin pigtails are also a bit of an issue, however not sure how to fix this easily. Her brown hair makes her look more mature, however implementing this for all hangout scenes, would make a bit of a mess of her story events.

Best of luck with the adjustments and I hope things go smoothly with Patreon.(y)

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
The patreon guy also focused on Schooldress. I would say he might be happy if you did something about the Japanese schooldress. He wrote an essay on the schooldress, I wonder why...

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Weighing in on the Patreon / Ashley thing, I believe you need to make a significant change. Whilst I know this is not going to be an enjoyable change for yourself or the current Ashley fans, you can't run the risk of getting Patreon offside. If you don't make a sufficiently big change, I would expect that Patreon will just respond by instructing you to remove the character entirely.

The trick will be to make a change with the minimum effort (affected scenes) and also with maximum effect. I would offer the following as suggestions to how this could be done:
- Remove all scenes where she is wearing a school uniform.
- For all the hangout scenes / sitting on bed, change outfit to be more akin to what Ellen wears. Overcompensate on some scenes.
- Add glasses to the character for hangout and several other scenes. Will make her look older for those scenes, but won't destroy continuity if you don't remake all scenes.
- The twin pigtails are also a bit of an issue, however not sure how to fix this easily. Her brown hair makes her look more mature, however implementing this for all hangout scenes, would make a bit of a mess of her story events.

Best of luck with the adjustments and I hope things go smoothly with Patreon.(y)
Thanks for the suggestions. however big changes aren't necessary. They specifically told me I could either change her physical appearance (breasts) or change her school uniform outfit. This is coming from the mouth of the beast themselves.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the suggestions. however big changes aren't necessary. They specifically told me I could either change her physical appearance (breasts) or change her school uniform outfit. This is coming from the mouth of the beast themselves.
I don't understand why they want you to change her breasts? Didn't they see any small breast on a mature woman? I would suggest you to change her uniform instead of her appearance if this is your only 2 options. But it is up to you ofc. Tbh, android is my favourite character but i like Ashley very much as well. I hope , you can find a solution with minumum change. Good luck.

Reactions: Scrot

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What kind of art is this? It seems like a mix between DAZ3D and Koikatu
I use Honey Select to make the characters and scenes.

I don't understand why they want you to change her breasts? Didn't they see any small breast on a mature woman? I would suggest you to change her uniform instead of her appearance if this is your only 2 options. But it is up to you ofc. Tbh, android is my favourite character but i like Ashley very much as well. I hope , you can find a solution with minumum change. Good luck.
In a previous email, they mentioned "Together with the fact that her body is under developed (small breasts) AND the fact that she's often depicted in clothes often worn by young school students makes this character not fit for sexualizing"

So basically, I have to change 1 of the 2 things. And outfit is the best option here.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i was packing my sniper rifle and heading to Runey to kill him when the obedience competition ended and thought that we wont see the elfs again.
and sylvia is literally sylvana bit with light skin and that is the best decision someone ever made (@Runey you even stole her name :LOL:)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I would like if the "normal - none Patreon proofed" outfit could be made available again - same as with some other scene....

But is up to you and I would understande if you add another piece of spice to the ones already look behind the code....
At least Patreon is not responsible than ther own website. I would hate if everyone is so indiscriminate about such topics, but then again their are in a nice club like the big internet companies (e.g. facebook)....

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
In the barpatron rolls :

if buybarmusic == True and surroundsound == True and drinksbought >=35 and seatsbought == 10 and mixology == True:
call barpatron3 from _call_barpatron3 #barpatron3

and then bellow it is

#4/5 #barpatron3
if drinksbought >= 30 and buybarmusic == True and seatsbought >= 10 and mixology == True and surroundsound == True:
$ patronmoney = bpatron3 * 5 + drinksbought + seatsbought + moontrain
wr "Profits are in! Your bar is said to be one of the best in town! Your bar seated [bpatron3] patrons, earning you $[patronmoney]!"
$money += patronmoney
$patronmoney = 0
I was just checking the code i i found some differences between what (i would guess) should be two identical tests. Not sure if it can cause an issue (i assumed the call is similar to variable definition/initialization), haven't done python yet.

4.70 star(s) 454 Votes