geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
What about the slutty school uniform (i think it was called) ? Do you have to remove / rework those events as well?
And if so how did you decide to change them.
Based on Patreon's reasoning I would say no, because slutty schoolgirl outfits are not something that an under 18 schoolgirl would wear to school as a uniform.

Reactions: TheDevian

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
Well I have played through the game again with the latest update and finished everyones story up to this point. It is going really well and I am looking forward to what comes next. However with the price on the elves the only way I am going to be able to get Sylvia is with the money cheat, which I was trying to avoid. I at around day 150 and have managed to get enough together to get Ann and Nia but it will take a lot of time to save up enough for the last one.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Based on Patreon's reasoning I would say no, because slutty schoolgirl outfits are not something that an under 18 schoolgirl would wear to school as a uniform.
They didn't mention it, so I assume it's fine.

Well I have played through the game again with the latest update and finished everyones story up to this point. It is going really well and I am looking forward to what comes next. However with the price on the elves the only way I am going to be able to get Sylvia is with the money cheat, which I was trying to avoid. I at around day 250 and have managed to get enough together to get Ann and Nia but it will take a lot of time to save up enough for the last one.
Did you buy the bar early on? I don't want the Elves to be something you have to cheat/grind for. But Sylvia should be something that's hard to get due to her rarity.

Reactions: Scrot and TheDevian

Oliver17890

Jul 6, 2018
Can anyone help me with the progress
lucy-0/2
and also the sex scene with lucia the second one is unlocked...it says ask a friend for help

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
this is true plus i think MOST sniper rifles are bolt action.
Some are, but self-loading sniper rifles date back to WWII (albeit in small numbers as most rifles back then were bolt-action).
It's an assault rifle. I don't know the exact name though.
It's not a great model, but it definitely looks like it's supposed to be an AK. If it's a true assault rifle rather than a semi-automatic version for civilian sale, that would likely make it a late production AK-74M or one of the AK-100 series. Those would all post-date the 1986 ban on the sale of automatic weapons to civilians, but then the game isn't set in the U.S., is it?

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
ok i found the money code now how do i use it? do i put "money = xxxx" or "money = (amount)"?

Cagerage

Nov 14, 2018
Question regarding new renders of ashley; are they going to be added in a patch for 0.6 update or will they be released with 0.7 version?

Graywolfe

Oct 9, 2018
They didn't mention it, so I assume it's fine.

Did you buy the bar early on? I don't want the Elves to be something you have to cheat/grind for. But Sylvia should be something that's hard to get due to her rarity.
I did buy it as early as I could. Bought the 2nd floor first and the dungeon last. Also the number in my post was wrong it was suppose to be day 150 not 250. Now at 175 and have around 3200 total so it will take awhile in game to build up enough for sylvia. I not complaining just pointing it out, if you have time play it through from the beginning and see how you do that will give you a better idea of what it takes. Keep in mind I didn't have a lot of time to do pin ups or milk the android as I was spending time with the various girls to advance the stories.

Reactions: Runey

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
It wouldn't surprise me if she could shoot much better than a human, but that doesn't make the rifle a "sniper rifle". (The term isn't well defined, but it typically refers to a full-bore or magnum rifle with an optic. If it is what it appears to be, her rifle doesn't meet either requirement)
this is true plus i think MOST sniper rifles are bolt action.
I hadn't actually noticed, her 'gun' was not really what I was looking at. ;) I just remember her holding it as she was looking down the sights, rather than holding it for hip-fire, but you are correct, no scope.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The rifle in the image is not a ak47, but it might be a custom ak74. (ak74 is the successor to the ak47).
Sniper Rifle doesn't automatically mean it has a scope. The SVD Dragunov for example (AK Dragunov) is a fully fleshed sniper based on the AK47 that comes stock without a scope.
Bolt action snipers are old shool (but still used here and there), most modern sniper are semi automatic.

and no I'm not a weapon freak, I used to play softair for some years and learning a few things about real weapons automatically comes by^^

Aug 16, 2016
Sniper rifle is simply a rifle used by a sniper, it is defined by the user and their mission not specifically by the capabilities of the rifle, though many rifles are better suited for the purpose than others. Sniping is a specific skillset that involves stalking, camouflage, target-identification, long and short range shooting, and exfiltration; not just any long range shooting. SVD Dragunov and many other rifles are intended for Designated Marksmen, not snipers. Unlike Snipers, Designated Marksmen don't have spotters, do not have a lot of specialized training, primarily engage targets of opportunity not just high-priority ones, and do not separate from their infantry unit. They move with their squads and provide more accurate, focused fire. A Sniper Rifle doesn't have to be bolt-action, and often weren't, with many semi-autos like Garands being accurized and outfitted with scopes and muzzle devices for the purpose. Now that manufacturing has continued to improve to where many semi-autos have extremely consistent and precise actions, bolt-actions are becoming far less and less common and have little to no accuracy benefit over purpose-made high-end semi-autos.

If Android were a trained sniper and that rifle in the corner of Android's room were used to engage high-priority targets with a spotter or independently of a unit using that skillset, despite it being an unscoped AK-74 it would technically then be a Sniper Rifle.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sniper Rifle doesn't automatically mean it has a scope. The SVD Dragunov for example (AK Dragunov) is a fully fleshed sniper based on the AK47 that comes stock without a scope.
I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that SVDs are issued with a scope, and despite some outward similarities they aren't an AK variant.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that SVDs are issued with a scope, and despite some outward similarities they aren't an AK variant.
Most resellers sell it with a scope, but it's not stock. Yes it's not a ak47 variant, but it's based on it. Like, they took all the good parts and made something different with it ;)

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes