Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The part that bothered me, was the fact that we have an android with a sniper rifle who could have taken out the tires or something. I would assume she also has some other hand to hand 'training', and is effectively our security system, since she is also tapped into the cameras. Though, that begs the question, do we need cameras in the other rooms, the lobby, the bar, the kitchen, the ...baths? :devilish:
I don't see how you can call it a sniper rifle when she doesn't have an optic on it. It just looks like a regular AK to me. But I agree, it does stretch credibility that there would be cameras in the rooms, but not in the lobby. Isn't that the exact opposite of what hotels have? And we know from when she cleans MC's room how fast she can move.

Reactions: TheDevian

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
That's probably the silliest reason behind approving a character... Changing her outfit so that she appears more "modest". What is this Saudi Arabia? I mean it does not even address the main point of them thinking she is underage, clothes don't fix that lol.

With that said i am actually glad this is all it took for them to approve and move on, we should count ourselves really lucky. Ashley still remains the same, she is still as cute as ever. Giving her a sweater wont change her personality so i am happy with this. It's a stupid situation we found ourselves in that shouldn't have even been a thing to begin with but it was resolved in our favor i would still think. Things could have gotten a lot worse.

Now the only question i have is do her slut clothes, schoolgirl clothes, etc... remain in the "fun times" that we have with her? Is she forced to wear the same clothes or is she forced to be fairly covered at all times like for instance if we go to the beach, etc?
and as far as her tits go there are thousands of for instance 30 yro women in the world with Ashley sized tits out there too

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
I don't see how you can call it a sniper rifle when she doesn't have an optic on it. It just looks like a regular AK to me. But I agree, it does stretch credibility that there would be cameras in the rooms, but not in the lobby. Isn't that the exact opposite of what hotels have? And we know from when she cleans MC's room how fast she can move.
being an android her eye could be the "scope"

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Not modest. Their issue was in the schoolgirl outfit she appeared underaged. She's in college, but you don't see too many college girls wearing stuff like that. So they said change it.
Yea but at the same time they would have been fine with the outfit if Runey changed her breast size, so again their concerns were very minuscule, it's pretty clear to me they had no real vested interest in this.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Yea but at the same time they would have been fine with the outfit if Runey changed her breast size, so again their concerns were very minuscule, it's pretty clear to me they had no real vested interest in this.
well in the "story" she dose hate all the "big boobed" girls cuz shes so small too

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, yeah, they're only doing this because they're on Paypal's strings.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
well i think the problem here isn't her boobs at all in school you can find all kind of girls with small boobs or big boobs so that doens't make a point here in my country is normal a girl with 14yo have cup c+ so??? the size of boobs doens't make you more mature or less and doesn't change your age xD the problem was literally the outfit is like if runey changed her boobs and keep the outfit they'll still complain about it or the personallity of the girl but we can find a lot of girls today with 18-20 yo with childish personallities

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
well i think not the problem here isn't her boobs at all in school you can find all kind of girls with small boobs or big boobs so that doens't make a point here in my country is normal a girl with 14yo have cup c+ so??? the size of boobs doens't make you more mature or less and doesn't change your age xD the problem was literally the outfit is like if runey changed her boobs and keep the outfit they'll still complain about it
According to what Runey said they wouldn't complain if he just changed her breast size. Which is why the word "OR" is being used here

After weeks and weeks of responses, Patreon has come to a conclusion. That conclusion being that Ashley is perfectly fine as long as I change her breast size or her outfit.
Unless he worded it wrongly, they gave him 2 choices either change her outfit OR change her breast size, not change her outfit or change her outfit and her breast size, that wouldn't make sense.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
According to what Runey said they wouldn't complain if he just changed her breast size. Which is why the word "OR" is being used here

Unless he worded it wrongly, they gave him 2 choices either change her outfit OR change her breast size, not change her outfit or change her outfit and her breast size, that wouldn't make sense.
but wouldn't make sense either the problem be in boobs xD problem agains't small boobs? that isn't incest content or illegal content so they can't even recall boobs there cause if he changed her boobs there and keep her dressing like a schoolgirl they will still complain after that

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
but wouldn't make sense either the problem be in boobs xD problem agains't small boobs? that isn't incest content or illegal content so they can't even recall boobs there cause if he changed her boobs there and keep her dressing like a schoolgirl they will still complain after that
It doesn't make sense, which is what i said in my first post. You are not listening to what i am saying they said change her clothes OR change her breast size, everything else you are inferring yourself. If they wanted to make sure Runey changed her clothes they wouldn't have given him the choice between the 2.

Again OR does not mean AND.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Managed to post this in the wrong thread earlier.

Don't know how hard this would be, but could we get a mouse-over tooltip for the unlockable traits saying how to unlock them? Might stem the tide of people asking how to unlock the traits.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Managed to post this in the wrong thread earlier.

Don't know how hard this would be, but could we get a mouse-over tooltip for the unlockable traits saying how to unlock them? Might stem the tide of people asking how to unlock the traits.
I actually tried that a while ago, but it didn't quite work the way I wanted it to. It is a very good idea though.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
being an android her eye could be the "scope"
It wouldn't surprise me if she could shoot much better than a human, but that doesn't make the rifle a "sniper rifle". (The term isn't well defined, but it typically refers to a full-bore or magnum rifle with an optic. If it is what it appears to be, her rifle doesn't meet either requirement)

Reactions: Scrot and TheDevian

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
It wouldn't surprise me if she could shoot much better than a human, but that doesn't make the rifle a "sniper rifle". (The term isn't well defined, but it typically refers to a full-bore or magnum rifle with an optic. If it is what it appears to be, her rifle doesn't meet either requirement)
this is true plus i think MOST sniper rifles are bolt action.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It's an assault rifle. I don't know the exact name though.

Reactions: Scrot and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't see how you can call it a sniper rifle when she doesn't have an optic on it.
I hadn't actually noticed, her 'gun' was not really what I was looking at. ;) I just remember her holding it as she was looking down the sights, rather than holding it for hip-fire, but you are correct, no scope.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
What about the slutty school uniform (i think it was called) ? Do you have to remove / rework those events as well?
And if so how did you decide to change them.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes