drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
i got a bug where sleeping doesn't progress to a new day im stuck on day 0 night when I say yes to go to sleep it just goes back to night on same day.

sub-c

Nov 28, 2017
New update:

(Just realized that may have sounded like a new Harem Hotel update, oops. It's a new update on the Patreon situation)
I hope this means you can finally add Ashley back to your Patreon page after taking her down for them.

Reactions: Runey

Xypher

May 1, 2017
New update:

(Just realized that may have sounded like a new Harem Hotel update, oops. It's a new update on the Patreon situation)
It's a shame your removing Ashley's outfit, kinda like her outfit. Patreon's reasoning behind it is kinda stupid tbh but at least the game won't be taken down

Also, are there any plans to keep her school outfit via code? like the twins? or is it gone entirely?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
That's probably the silliest reason behind approving a character... Changing her outfit so that she appears more "modest". What is this Saudi Arabia? I mean it does not even address the main point of them thinking she is underage, clothes don't fix that lol.

With that said i am actually glad this is all it took for them to approve and move on, we should count ourselves really lucky. Ashley still remains the same, she is still as cute as ever. Giving her a sweater wont change her personality so i am happy with this. It's a stupid situation we found ourselves in that shouldn't have even been a thing to begin with but it was resolved in our favor i would still think. Things could have gotten a lot worse.

Now the only question i have is do her slut clothes, schoolgirl clothes, etc... remain in the "fun times" that we have with her? Is she forced to wear the same clothes or is she forced to be fairly covered at all times like for instance if we go to the beach, etc?

Reactions: TheDevian and aolli

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
That's probably the silliest reason behind approving a character... Changing her outfit so that she appears more "modest". What is this Saudi Arabia? I mean it does not even address the main point of them thinking she is underage, clothes don't fix that lol.

With that said i am actually glad this is all it took for them to approve and move on, we should count ourselves really lucky. Ashley still remains the same, she is still as cute as ever. Giving her a sweater wont change her personality so i am happy with this. It's a stupid situation we found ourselves in that shouldn't have even been a thing to begin with but it was resolved in our favor i would still think. Things could have gotten a lot worse.

Now the only question i have is do her slut clothes, schoolgirl clothes, etc... remain in the "fun times" that we have with her? Is she forced to wear the same clothes or is she forced to be fairly covered at all times like for instance if we go to the beach, etc?
they just want to protect their reputation that's all

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
they just want to protect their reputation that's all
Of course it's pretty clear they just wanted to resolve this as quickly and as easily as possible. This was a classic case of "slap on the wrist", a few weeks ago i was genuinely afraid they might shut down Runey's entire patreon account given how easily and quickly they banned some other people sparking an entire major controversy just a few months ago.

Which kinda leads me to believe what was said back then was indeed true and some of it was said by Patreson. Mastercard, Visa, etc.. are the ones that demanded those bans, they had no interests here since this isn't political so they let Runey off the hook fairly easily.

Anyway I am just glad my favorite character is still in the game waiting for her opportunity to drug me and rape me, so lucky.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Not modest. Their issue was in the schoolgirl outfit she appeared underaged. She's in college, but you don't see too many college girls wearing stuff like that. So they said change it.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes