E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
how can i bring up the androids sluttiness?
You might need to continue her main story in order to get to good stuff. I dont know if u need to get one of the other main girls storyline further forward or not.

Reactions: TheDevian

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
wish i could get lin to the point where i can have sex with her. also i cant wait till i can buy the twins outfits from the computer like i can with the other girls

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
so far the closest to sex ive gotten with lin is fingering her and her givin me a hand job

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
what i meant is a MILF that will live in the hotel that you have to grind for
Heh heh, he said he wants to 'grind' the milf. Yeah, that's pretty kewl.

I want still Ashley's mom, leave her dad with nothing but his alcoholism. :devilish:
She is already in the game, she is hot, and it works within the story without having to come up with a reason for them to be there, or a new story for them, it's mostly done already. Maybe dad is being abusive to her now, since everyone else is gone, and you notice the damage (black eye, arm in a cast, etc.). Then by helping her mom (and fucking her brains out), you manage to get her and Ashley to be friends again, and you suddenly have another fun opportunity for a 3P. :devilish: Then you just need their elf to have a happy family reunion.

That said, some of the other elves can fit that bill to some degree as well, though they won't have full stories.

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
Heh heh, he said he wants to 'grind' the milf. Yeah, that's pretty kewl.

I want still Ashley's mom, leave her dad with nothing but his alcoholism. :devilish:
She is already in the game, she is hot, and it works within the story without having to come up with a reason for them to be there, or a new story for them, it's mostly done already. Maybe dad is being abusive to her now, since everyone else is gone, and you notice the damage (black eye, arm in a cast, etc.). Then by helping her mom (and fucking her brains out), you manage to get her and Ashley to be friends again, and you suddenly have another fun opportunity for a 3P. :devilish: Then you just need their elf to have a happy family reunion.

That said, some of the other elves can fit that bill to some degree as well, though they won't have full stories.
LMAO, i like the idea and i fully support it.
There is a lot of MILF ideas that i can i think of: the Trophy wife, Alcoholic MILF, Frustrated Virgin MILF, Manipulative MILF(scary one) and etc.
Im just hungry for MILF juice.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can anyone explain what is the problem with Ashleys outfit and why Runey must redo it ?
Patreon said "flat chest + school uniform = bad"
So flat chest + casual outfit = good
or big chest + school uniform = good

But I don't want to change her physical appearance. To keep my game on Patreon, I need to comply and change her outfit.

Jan 13, 2018
Can anyone point me in the direction on how to clear or finish those Side character info stuff?
Ellen - 2/3
Kate - 0/2
Lucy - 1/2

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can anyone point me in the direction on how to clear or finish those Side character info stuff?
Ellen - 2/3
Kate - 0/2
Lucy - 1/2
Ellen - Go to the laundry room
Kate - Go to Ashley's college
Lucy - Go into Kali's room

question. will the android ever leave the mask off? i mean shes so cute without it.
She will appear more and more without her mask as she gets closer to you, but the mask is iconic for her character as Ashley's pig tails are, Kali's glasses, etc.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Ellen - Go to the laundry room
Kate - Go to Ashley's college
Lucy - Go into Kali's room

She will appear more and more without her mask as she gets closer to you, but the mask is iconic for her character as Ashley's pig tails are, Kali's glasses, etc.
ok just wondering. but even with the pig tails i think ashley is cuter with brown hair in my opinion :)

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes