Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The scripts would have to be changed to choose 1 image or the other. Sure, the actual choice isn't hard if you set up a variable (better make sure you set it in the right place, and test turning it on and off in many different places and with different save scenarios), but he would have to go through every image in the script and change it to use the new variable as part of the image name. That sounds like a royal PITA. "But he can automate it" - sure, if all the images have similar filenames. Which I can guarantee that they don't. Sounds like a great way to introduce bugs.
The only consistency the image names would need is for the new ones to begin with a consistent prefix, and I don't see how you could introduce bugs just by changing the image names. The only way I can think of is if you screwed up and one of the images was missing, but if you're using the images to get the list that needs changing I don't see how that could happen.
I can always tell an animated scene is starting because the game basically freezes for about 3 seconds every time. Not once has it been more than a few seconds, but that load in of the animation always does it.
That's due to them being frame sequences rather than proper videos. I have a pretty good machine, and I still get half a second lag whenever an animation starts. When you replace them with video files, that goes away.

Reactions: Scrot

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Remaking more of Ashley's events for the Outfit change that Patreon is requiring me to do. The Ash/Maria cunnilingus scene will be animated! \o/

Before:

After:

(The above image will be animated)
Oh dear god :D that will be awesome :D

vastrolord627

Sep 20, 2018
its good to see something good has come out of this mess that Patreon caused in that the early on scenes are being remade to look better i might just have to start another play through when that happens.

All in all keep up the good work Runey and god speed to the new updates.

Reactions: Runey and Scrot

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
@Runey I don't know if it'S reported yet, but if you go to ashleys school (the second note, where you can lift Emmas top) is bugged when Emma lives in the hotel. She doesn't know who the MC is but lives with him under the same roof.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
@Runey I don't know if it'S reported yet, but if you go to ashleys school (the second note, where you can lift Emmas top) is bugged when Emma lives in the hotel. She doesn't know who the MC is but lives with him under the same roof.
That's been talked about previously, yes. That was first written before the twins joined the hotel, and hasn't been updated to account for them. Hopefully with @Runey going back over all of Ashley's scenes, it will get some attention. It could really use two more branches, one where they know MC but don't like him, and one where they know him and like him. There could be more for different twins friendship values, but two is probably the minimum workable number.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You know what I wish for, but is basically impossible? A well written H game with exhibitionism that is really well done, BUT with a AAA game budget like Witcher 3 or something. Imagine a 60 RPG with complex plot arcs, really well done gameplay, a wide open explorable world, and the ability to strip my characters of all clothes while still making sense in story PLUS npc dialogue and cutscenes noting and accounting for my character possibly being nude. Sure, I can strip down to underwear (or less, with mods) in Skyrim, but aside from the uncommon comment like "put on some clothes you damn fool!", you get no real reaction. Certainly not enough reaction to get off to, even for me. But it's impossible. No one would spend that kind of budget on a game like that, and even if they did, certain people in the "always offended" culture would make a big stink about it, just as someone of that culture did about Ashley. Plus, it would be rated AO, far worse than an M rating, so it would sell horribly too. Crowd funding could work to make it, but it still would not change the fact that no development studio of big standing would risk their reputation on such a game, and offended people would still make a huge stink about it. So it will never ever happen.
If a game like that would ever be made, it would be made in Japan.

And be sold in Japan only.

It's a pity. They do make such games (or near enough), but their laws force them to be censored, and they virtually never sell outside Japan -- supposedly they do not want the attention of the world and the "always offended" culture..

Sep 4, 2017
Yes he obviously is, but don't worry, when the sex robot revolution is coming up they'll have use for you too. Maybe they apply some additional parts though :ROFLMAO:
"Sex Robot"? Are you talking about "Sex-Bots"? Are you saying that I am a sex-bot? RUDE! I didn't do anything to deserve such insults! I am not a sex-bot! Also, I don't need any additional parts! I already have all parts that I need! And I would rather suffer in the worst place in Robot Hell than letting a human touch me!

Anyway, I am getting off topic, again. I should ignore all the insults and focus on the topic, which is the game.

After:

(The above image will be animated)
It looks beautiful.

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Thank you so much! I'm very glad you like it. It seems a lot of people do, and that was one of my biggest worries, if people would dislike the character because of her outfit change.
You now what's really weird about the whole outfit change? I hate to admit it, but the new sweater actually does make her look older...

Reactions: TheDevian

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Make sure you aren't merging any files. You don't need to do anything but run the .exe and your saves will be there.
i even deleted the save folder cuz i started ver 6.1 new and it still wont show the ver 5.3 saves. it still shows the ver 6.1 save

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes